Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

people are always unhappy » Post #6

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:44 in General Talk

In India we still have young college students who are employed part time by survey company's to carryout surveys,they are given copies of printed format of a survey to be conducted all they have to do is go home to home or to place of work and carryout surveys as given to them in the printed questionair fill up the answers ,they have to pass tests in a survey agency to qualify for the part time job,if they qualify they are paid an fixed amount for every questionair completed,all questionairs are reviewed by the employer agency if they find any irregularities its disposed off as fake and the person employed is not paid for the questionair,we sit at home or in an office and give answers and get nothing everyone involved in the process can leave anytime they feel dissatisfied they cannot complain to the survey company but you are already told the conditions for taking up the job there is no room for complain you can leave that's the only option here a person carrying out the survey also makes an physical effort to get an job done,here we sit at the comfort of our home in front of a computer and give answers and have loads of dissatisfaction,frustration you are doing it at your own will and convenience there should be no room for frustration you have the option to stop doing it no one is forcing you.

Survey earning 28333.00 per min ...tasman1 » Post #6

Sun Feb 17, 2019 19:06 in General Talk

Yes you are right,in India we have more than a thousand political setups,every state has many candidates in developed countries there are two or four political setups so your answer has to be specific.

Survey earning 28333.00 per min ...tasman1 » Post #4

Sun Feb 17, 2019 18:50 in General Talk

Yes but people give proper answers that's why a survey is able get an proper idea within a range what the ultimate result of a election will be,let your politicians work harder why give it to them on a plate,when there is an option of others click on it let them think what will happen.

Survey earning 28333.00 per min ...tasman1 » Post #2

Sun Feb 17, 2019 18:26 in General Talk

A survey has options for mostly all questions depends how you fill them up,nothing maybe be wrong with the option you select but it will have an effect on the data a survey collects,bill gates won't make as much as he does,let's take an example of a survey carried out by a political setup a survey helps them malipulate,if you were given options for whom will you vote 6 options are there of main contenders if you select not yet decide or other the ultimate result of the survey is not very clear,only you know whom you will vote for it's your right to keep your choice secret,it reduces manipulation,when you are helping multinationals,politicians get what they want they are smart enough to make the money they are making that's why they are rich we are poor.

Technology- benefits more also evils rising » Post #2

Sat Feb 16, 2019 07:23 in General Talk

It's true 5G is going to harm us more than benefit,everything is so commercialized that no one cares,NASA runs on 91GBPS 13,000 times faster than 4G we use ,GOOGLE will soon have 10 GBPS for American homes ,

CLARIFICATION.....tasman1 » Post #23

Wed Feb 13, 2019 08:46 in General Talk

LL23788 wrote: difference is one proof of the greatness of God that we must be grateful for, then make a difference as a place where we find solutions, who do not like the differences of those who do not believe in God, and we still value it as an opinion, however, truth values ​​must be upheld based on the rules and norms that apply according to the perspective adjusted for tolerance for all aspects

Lot of members have left clixsene because of differences in opinion going to an extreme,that is not an healthy way to voice your point of view,its good to understand your limit and stop.

CLARIFICATION.....tasman1 » Post #21

Wed Feb 13, 2019 06:53 in General Talk

rajukurup wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: CLARIFICATION

Just to CLARIFY our work here at CS or any site around

Some folks think that money here is free and we must be thankful for that

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wrong , nothing in this world is free , if we earn here that means that we WORK here, o yes , and we work very , very hard for every cent , long hours work for few cent or if we are lucky for few dollars
Nobody can tell me I get money for free here and must be thankful for that , NOBODY , I work for what I earn , hard , long hours , like idiot

And if I get from time to time frustrated or angry it is my way and my right

Everyday you put up data of your earnings and also encourage others to try harder,and why not it's good to feel proud of your achievements but it even surprises me what is changed so much that you fell so down,you know the beginning of the year is a bit slow but it becomes better,I like your spirit don't let it go down

Why do you think that I feel down ?????? , it is just a talk what one person have right and what is FREE MONEY and what is FREE WAY TO EARN

Again , I do not feel down and did not have any problem with CS ever ,,,,,,, with some payment processors yes , with CS no

But it looks people do not understand my english so I will stop posting now , this is LAST poost

Why Tasman you are speaking in a childish manner ? Aravind9 has given a positive comment but you responded negatively . You are here for long 7 years and know clicksense very well. During my begining years I have seen you criticizing people who had negative attitude to clicksense. But it is not fair to change attitude when earnings change.That means you have no trust in clicksense. With your hardwork and dedication you have earned decently here.your work is an inspiration here but only thing is that you do not take criticism positively.Be positive and should post inspiring others. Members like Suraraj are new here and do not know how you were towards clicksense in the begining. Had he been earlier he would not support your attitude and would have corrected you.
A year back also you said bye to all folks here and said you will never return to clicksense but came back.In same way you'll post again bcoz you cannot deny the enormous benefits clicksense has provided.You are a nice member and you'll earn huge amount here. Be always positive.Here no one has hurt you.Just as you criticized others you'll also have to face them. No man is completely perfect. In the early years I too had negative attitude towrds clicksense but some members including you corrected me and I earned an awesome amount here. Be posutive, be happy and make others happy,

It's ok the forum is meant for everyone to voice their opinion,we should respect everyone's feelings and not let the issue bring differences

CLARIFICATION.....tasman1 » Post #15

Tue Feb 12, 2019 13:18 in General Talk

So then what makes a person more frustrated and angry

CLARIFICATION.....tasman1 » Post #12

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:03 in General Talk

Wrong , nothing in this world is free , if we earn here that means that we WORK here, o yes , and we work very , very hard for every cent , long hours work for few cent or if we are lucky for few dollars
Nobody can tell me I get money for free here and must be thankful for that , NOBODY , I work for what I earn , hard , long hours , like idiot

Everyday you put up data of your earnings and also encourage others to try harder,and why not it's good to feel proud of your achievements but it even surprises me what is changed so much that you fell so down,you know the beginning of the year is a bit slow but it becomes better,I like your spirit don't let it go down

CLARIFICATION.....tasman1 » Post #5

Sun Feb 10, 2019 03:45 in General Talk

7 years here you still frustrated or angry still inexperienced you would be disqualified anywhere,try a premature retirement

Hi everyone! » Post #4

Fri Jan 25, 2019 08:56 in Member Introduction

There is no restriction on asking questions about the site related topics

Hi everyone! » Post #2

Thu Jan 24, 2019 05:50 in Member Introduction

You cannot post any kind of link here on the forum,or conduct any kind of business or giveaway,only general discussion or query related to the site are allowed

Perfect survey answer » Post #7

Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:41 in General Talk

What is perfect survey Samplicious US puts the same survey four times at the same moment all paying $1 from Qualantricks ,tried once got disqualified in two minutes,tried again changing answers got disqualified,third time changed answer pattern got disqualified,fourth time another answer pattern qualified made $1 in 10 minutes,one of the four combination of answer works irrespective of how true it was.anyway thanks Samplicious .

Migration , Yes or No.....tasman1 » Post #4

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:37 in General Talk

It's amazing if the US is trying to stop migration from other countries to the US ,the US is criticized as if the US is projected as a country free for all,it's more amazing the US has still no law to decide who is allowed?,so if they don't allow they become undemocratic to a certain extent even the media makes a issue of it ,even I am attracted towards the US not to migrate but for a vacation and to see how Americans put a four layer burger into their mouth .

bad mood » Post #2

Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:26 in Success Stories

Yes just try and remember most of the surveys listed above by you could be surveys either already completed or tried out by you and resulted in disqualification they are just being repeated for some reason so they don't allow you to try it out again,the few that are new are extremely difficult to qualify because within a few minutes there are too many members entering it.

Brutal Reality .............tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Nov 17, 2018 02:58 in General Talk

In Australia they make croc burgers how many have you killed for a burger

Scream Here For Free....tasman1 » Post #4

Wed Nov 07, 2018 06:42 in General Talk

This should have been a survey reversal scream post,don't like a survey getting reversed scream here

Dow is in crash , it is start ....tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Oct 25, 2018 00:42 in General Talk

Oh yes its going to be worse than 2008 Lehman bankruptcy is being revisited,in the past month Indian market and currency rupee have gone down more than 15%,its also more because 2008 has not been long retail investors are getting their money out,people are losing money on their investments what will happen when the actual crash comes.

Mods , Read this now ......tasman1 » Post #4

Tue Oct 23, 2018 17:23 in General Talk

So what hate is very common on Facebook even survey want to know if you have any objection to it but it does not mean Facebook is closing down try something better.

Mods , Read this now ......tasman1 » Post #2

Tue Oct 23, 2018 17:10 in General Talk

True Democracy means freedom of speech freedom of expression,so you are ok,Jim won't come unless he is undemocratic try another phrase that is new to a democratic system maybe you will find some luck
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 15:45:48 EST