Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

END OF THE WORLD FOR SURVEYS ?..tasman1 » Post #5

Sun Mar 10, 2019 09:47 in Success Stories

Even I have been having problems with sample cube surveys $1.05 they keep reappearing and I have to close it because nothing happens it's still comming up today,I am selfdisqualifing .

Hi I'm a newbie and could do with some help. » Post #2

Sun Mar 10, 2019 01:38 in Member Introduction

Welcome to clixsene,if you are talking about Samplicious where the next doesn't appear it's an error you cannot do anything about it,on your accounts summary page you will see clixaddon click on it,it will open on the clixaddon page,you will see images of some brousers if you use any of them to brouse clixsene click on download below the brouser picture you use,make shure your browser settings are set to download addons,once you click on download clixaddon will automatically download to your brouser,it will help you earn 2% more bonus over your daily checklist bonus,you will find the checklist bonus chart on your account summary page click on a link given there to know more about how the checklist bonus works.have a nice day

Happy Women's Day » Post #3

Thu Mar 07, 2019 23:52 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Thanks .
tasmana1 :mrgreen:

When did you convert

Today's Stats for March 2019 » Post #2

Wed Mar 06, 2019 02:45 in Your Stats

My stats for today,sample Cube missing credit $0.64+0.64+0.64+ pending Samplicious survey $2.81

Best days ahead » Post #10

Sat Mar 02, 2019 21:34 in General Talk

Your age,Gender,couple of other things once entered into your profile can never be changed as long as you are a member here on clixsene,they always have a red lock in your profile,but some new members have been asking how to change a few things in their profile which are locked,they get conflicting answers like send in a ticket to help,but why would one want to change them because they were not entered correctly naturally they are going to forget even their age entered in their profile,in my opinion the Samplicious survey was for limited respondents those who give wrong answer face reversal and maybe even ban from Samplicious surveys,it could get a few fake accounts into the net,SCAN me I am not facing a reversal.

Survey question. » Post #3

Fri Mar 01, 2019 19:10 in General Talk

For some time some members had a similar problem with Samplicious survey with no place to input age pin number,I also had the problem,recently past few months I have tried a survey Ocucon survey for Advertisements,video on the survey never Ioads have waited 10 minutes but screen remains blank,everytime I have closed the survey,I may have tried this survey ten times every time result was same.

Best days ahead » Post #7

Fri Mar 01, 2019 03:12 in General Talk

I made $1 from 2sec Samplicious survey today just to answer my age,are there so many fake members that they cannot even answer a profile question correctly and will get caught very easily.

Competition for Reversed Surveys..tasman1 » Post #13

Thu Feb 28, 2019 17:50 in General Talk

Unopposed official winner in presence of authorized judges

still going down » Post #2

Thu Feb 28, 2019 17:30 in Your Stats

Couple of more reversal cancellations will help

Final for February 104.80 [Not Bad ]....tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Feb 28, 2019 17:24 in Success Stories

WoW fantastic you are winner of your competition,you fell short of two or three reversal cancellations this month. :lol: :lol:

Best days ahead » Post #4

Thu Feb 28, 2019 14:54 in General Talk

There are still issues nothing new same old I completed two $3 surveys both did not redirect to clixsene in the end History shows I just tried,its just that the momentum has picked up that gives the feeling things have become better,a survey within the Peanuts Lab router spent 30minutes creating a profile and ended with no surveys available,a sample cube survey was trying to do the same it required my Email address I shut it down.

Competition for Reversed Surveys..tasman1 » Post #2

Mon Feb 25, 2019 16:30 in General Talk

I am already a loser in your competition I rarely have a reversal.

Technology or Craptology ??...tasman1 » Post #13

Mon Feb 25, 2019 02:08 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: I :lol: :lol: :lol: When it comes to pc's Clixsense forum suddenly wakes up from it's slumber.

What model is it tas?
What cpu do you have?

Avoid Windows 10 home if you can.

Can anyone beat 64gb of ram ? ;)

It is HP , cheapest model for 14 inch , just for this job , kids do everything , I am bad for this thing, all I know it is very slow , crap , disapointed

I know how it feels with cheap crap :D , I'm probably the only one in the whole world that still owns an analog tv. Problem is it smells burnt when i turn it on, Samsung crap tv (18 years old) :mrgreen:

So if you get a survey
What type of TV do you own
1)Plasma
2)LED
3)LCD
4)SMART TV
please choose one option
What will be your answer to qualify.

Technology or Craptology ??...tasman1 » Post #5

Sun Feb 24, 2019 20:01 in General Talk

suraraj wrote: How much RAM does your new laptop have? If it is just 2 gb then your laptop will be slow. You should have a minimum of 4 gb so that your laptop will work faster.

In a way Suraraj is right I have a mobile phone with 8Gb of ram,most people still don't understand why would one need 8G ram in a mobile phone,its to run the latest technology and speed to avoid your device from hanging or crashing,I would go for a laptop at least 15Gb to get speed performance that would cost $1200 US for a HP laptop.

Technology or Craptology ??...tasman1 » Post #2

Sun Feb 24, 2019 19:17 in General Talk

The answer to your post is in itself,you are still 10 years back in time you are assuming that value of money has not changed in ten years it is constant ,gaming is a very big industry in some countries like Korea it's a headache kids don't study they spend time gaming and it needs a superfast machine so naturally there is a price to it,you need a computer cheapest to browse clixsene not perform operations requiring speed it's the technology you bought to perform a specific duty.

Repaint Forum, will donate...tasman1 » Post #3

Thu Feb 21, 2019 17:32 in General Talk

A forum is for expressing views nothing wrong in it some have their own way of doing it,once in a while it's good,maybe you have forgotten the past,maybe some got banned from the forum or even left clixsene because they had no options but to leave egos went so high it became quiet ugly,its true people forget the past very quickly

people are always unhappy » Post #24

Thu Feb 21, 2019 09:53 in General Talk

These routers are very useful they don't pay much and will not reverse but will help get to your bonus everyday,while trying to qualify for daily surveys that you get in your survey page,I heard some new members trying these routers regularly to earn it's a very nice way to get earnings going,we are all facing the same problems of disqualification,quato full,surveys not paying for time spent,its not that I am doing better than others who have been long enough here,but we still think differently,we are all here to stay,just don't get personal with other members.

people are always unhappy » Post #13

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:40 in General Talk

Do you have a way of stopping what is unfair,let's get your opinion I will support you,we are all here just giving our opinion even if a survey provider is reading these posts he understands you will still continue,if you leave discontent there are others who will stay despite the issues,either way they still gain.

people are always unhappy » Post #11

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:27 in General Talk

No one is stopping you from voicing your opinion,if you have no complaints then there is no issue.

people are always unhappy » Post #9

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:21 in General Talk

You have not understood what I was trying to imply although there is no qualification process we still answer surveys at own will and convenience for nothing,one can always refuse ,you are sitting at the comfort of your house and doing it at your will if you feel dissatisfied you have the option to leave you are not being forced.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:14:34 EST