Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Tension at Pakistan and Indian borders!!!!!! » Post #4

Fri Apr 12, 2019 02:52 in General Talk

Swashbuckler wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Sorry but I think Mod will close this post , no politic here

No politics, I have lost my uncle. Now I think, spreading this peace msg could help.

This is the wrong place to spread your message.

What about You ? .....tasman1 » Post #2

Wed Apr 10, 2019 00:05 in General Talk

I use two jets for comfort one for me one for my hat.

Zombie Programs, Movies, Series, etc » Post #11

Mon Apr 08, 2019 00:30 in General Talk

Well it's not my theory,anything can be hallow its alien technology ,according to Ancient aliens the moon is not a natural celestial body as scientists describe it,it did not exist before just because it's an alien spaceship,weather flat or round what difference does it make,Americans just landed on it without knowing what it is,even the Chinese and Indians are planning to land on it,you are not the first person to think its flat so dont worry it's ok.

Zombie Programs, Movies, Series, etc » Post #9

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:40 in General Talk

Watch the TV series Ancient Aliens it's more interesting than Netflix,according to Ancient aliens the moon is hollow it's an alien spaceship within it is an alien city,from where aliens are watching us humans on earth,the Americans were very stupid they landed on an alien spaceship when they realised it they abandoned all futher moon missions. :D

Clixsense and pension.... from .... tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Apr 05, 2019 23:51 in General Talk

Read the sies privacy policy,if you have completed 10 years in Clixsene you will get pension of $0.50 per month subject to conditions,you have to qualify if you get disqualified you will pay $1.00 to clixsene

What is your FAVOURITE SUBJECT » Post #10

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:43 in General Talk

rajukurup wrote:
Arvind9 wrote:
rajukurup wrote:
valerie wrote: Difficult to choose a favorite.

There was subjects I excelled in, in school, but I wouldn't label them a favorite of mine.

I'd probably have to say 'religion'. I believe it is difficult for most people to keep an
open mind when it comes to the religion they were taught to believe. There is such
a ton of different beliefs and everyone thinks theirs is the only one.

Reading, Writing too. When I was younger I wanted to be a writer, write novels and
sci-fiction. Stupid me, got married instead. :lol:

I like all things about the earth, wildlife, etc.

Maybe a better question is 'what subject bores you to tears?' My answer to that would
be math. :lol:

MATHEMATICS is really a tough subject but without it everything is blank as space. Also as stated by you religion is an interesting subject as the world has many unknown religious beliefs and learning them is something novel in all senses.Actually religion in most places is taught as apart of HISTORY.
My favourite subject was always History,people are becoming more aware of our past and have started questioning beliefs and religion,some governments have also changed certain Parts of their history to conceal truth,even the Indian government changed some parts two years ago,but if you refer to world history you will still see the facts because governments can change history in schools and colleges but not world history but how many people would know what has been changed and how it can be verified,very few mainly historians,scientists are aware of change made by a government it's very controversial because common people are not aware of the changes things just go unnoticed,most easily done is changing time,some event may have happened 70,000 years ago just make it 1.5 million years.

History in reality is a very complicated subject. What is established in history is on the basis of scripts, monuments , carbon-dating etc which may have controversies and hence can have variations
If you are talking about what is being shown on TV is very misleading it's not just monuments or Carbon dating these are very inaccurate now there is evidence,supported by scientific and archaeological findings,just history is not enough to prove anything,Carbon dating in some cases show thousands of years in the future it can be so inaccurate,it has to be backed by scientific and archaeological evidence,why are governments changing history because the truth is out,it is challenging belief.

What is your FAVOURITE SUBJECT » Post #5

Sun Mar 31, 2019 14:36 in General Talk

rajukurup wrote:
valerie wrote: Difficult to choose a favorite.

There was subjects I excelled in, in school, but I wouldn't label them a favorite of mine.

I'd probably have to say 'religion'. I believe it is difficult for most people to keep an
open mind when it comes to the religion they were taught to believe. There is such
a ton of different beliefs and everyone thinks theirs is the only one.

Reading, Writing too. When I was younger I wanted to be a writer, write novels and
sci-fiction. Stupid me, got married instead. :lol:

I like all things about the earth, wildlife, etc.

Maybe a better question is 'what subject bores you to tears?' My answer to that would
be math. :lol:

MATHEMATICS is really a tough subject but without it everything is blank as space. Also as stated by you religion is an interesting subject as the world has many unknown religious beliefs and learning them is something novel in all senses.Actually religion in most places is taught as apart of HISTORY.
My favourite subject was always History,people are becoming more aware of our past and have started questioning beliefs and religion,some governments have also changed certain Parts of their history to conceal truth,even the Indian government changed some parts two years ago,but if you refer to world history you will still see the facts because governments can change history in schools and colleges but not world history but how many people would know what has been changed and how it can be verified,very few mainly historians,scientists are aware of change made by a government it's very controversial because common people are not aware of the changes things just go unnoticed,most easily done is changing time,some event may have happened 70,000 years ago just make it 1.5 million years.

Where Water is Going ? Unbelievable » Post #2

Sat Mar 30, 2019 09:42 in Hindi

It looked like a sinkhole

Hello, i m kind of new here and i need advices » Post #5

Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:00 in General Talk

The reason you dont get surveys,tasks is your country,Advertisers target certain countries,areas for their study,I just checked your country has a sub forum where members from your country exchange views,you could put up your question there members from your country could help you with earnings.

More TV Time » Post #2

Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:37 in Filipino

Frauds dont try it.

Recent Privacy Policy Changes, » Post #6

Tue Mar 26, 2019 14:24 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: ehhhh , I got it but eeeehhhhh , no I did not read it , you know , we never read it , but hmmmm , maybe one day we start that stuff , hmmm

You should have declined,you would have lost less than $19,a couple of beers.

Recent Privacy Policy Changes, » Post #5

Tue Mar 26, 2019 14:22 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: ehhhh , I got it but eeeehhhhh , no I did not read it , you know , we never read it , but hmmmm , maybe one day we

You should have declined

Recent Privacy Policy Changes, » Post #3

Tue Mar 26, 2019 14:08 in General Talk

DannyChiarelli wrote: I Recently got a notice about an update to the ClixSense Privacy Policy.

I read the new addition, Mandatory "Accept or Decline", As with any reputable site.

I tried to decline.



Surprised no one commented about it.


Thoughts and Poll.

I read it,you say you tried to decline,but accepted it to continue using your account on clixsene.

Really Alarming- WARNING » Post #3

Mon Mar 25, 2019 08:36 in General Talk

Its nothing it's a natural phenomenon,its the heightened period of El Nino,water at the east central equatorial Pacific gets warmer during this period this year monsoon is expected to be below normal,warmer air comming in will cause temperatures to rise.

Perfect answer for 1st question ...tasman » Post #5

Mon Mar 25, 2019 02:14 in General Talk

What is a perfect answer
1)Are you looking for a bride or groom
Answer no
You are terminated.
You get the survey again
1)Are you looking for a bride or groom
Answer yes this time
You are terminated.

What the heck are they looking for .

Perfect answer for 1st question ...tasman » Post #3

Sun Mar 24, 2019 23:14 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: First question in surveys is very important so here is a bit of help , usualy this
is question


Q . What is your gender ?
A . Before you answer that please put your pants down first to give a proof
Once they see that you are not lying they give you survey for sure and no reversal in future

Hope that helps , enjoy surveys

What is your gender "blank spaces"


With no options so they already know gender no need for pants down,then what ?

I love UK Parliament system » Post #7

Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:57 in General Talk

I find Brexit issue very Interesting I always watch BBC news on TV ,as one BBC correspondent describes the British parliament a house in chaos,a country that left its legacy in a large part of the world so effectively that some countries still follow the British system in certain ways but today they themselves dont know how to save their own country,Britan has a vast influence in the EU it cannot be ignored,even the EU countries dont understand what Britain is going to do,they have managed to buy some time,the EU is not so stupid as to let Britain walk away with a meaningful deal,the loss from a no deal Brexit can only be reduced it will be very interesting to see if the British parliament will agree to a no deal with no option.

Hello, i m kind of new here and i need advices » Post #2

Sun Mar 24, 2019 08:59 in General Talk

Try to get more referrals it will help you make your earnings better,for countries where there are few surveys,offers,Tasks,referrals can help,its not easy to get referrals but you can try.

India Blogger Make $4,232 from ClixSense » Post #12

Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:37 in Success Stories

DannyChiarelli wrote: This is a great story...


Good for you - :thumbup:


P.s. - I would have been fine with a link to your blog. Especially if it was hosted on your own domain.


And,
I see it is - Nice work "GUY" ;)

Danny I like your expression :D :) ;)

India Blogger Make $4,232 from ClixSense » Post #9

Thu Mar 21, 2019 08:42 in Success Stories

So stop grumbling about surveys get referrals,the person who put up this post his account statics are the answer.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 22:48:14 EST