Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

it's not clixsense! its ysense now. » Post #21

Thu Aug 01, 2019 04:13 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: There is no logout,how to leave ?

maybe once we dead , automatic log off

Its no joke I am getting directly logged in from Google without entering user name password,this way I will get hacked on the net.

it's not clixsense! its ysense now. » Post #13

Thu Aug 01, 2019 04:03 in General Talk

There is no logout,how to leave ?

Scheduled Maintenance Part 2....tasman1 » Post #8

Thu Aug 01, 2019 03:44 in General Talk

Here everyone is in yesterday,in Tasman1 other post everyone is in the present time.

Welcome to ySense....tasman1 » Post #6

Thu Aug 01, 2019 03:19 in General Talk

Total checklist bonus $8.50,Clixaddon dead not installing,only I am alive.

Welcome to ySense....tasman1 » Post #3

Thu Aug 01, 2019 03:11 in General Talk

Even my account statics dead,only fancy look,fancy name,full of surprise.

Australian Rich ???....tasman1 » Post #38

Wed Jul 31, 2019 19:56 in General Talk

700K is in $, the rich have houses in billions k is too small for them,the richest Indian here has a 16 storey house his house is worth multibillion,yes in some places the temp is above 50 deg celcius,we are a different society we save for our future we are not always thinking how to survive we can support another generation.

Australian Rich ???....tasman1 » Post #31

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:57 in General Talk

Even my home is worth 700K its considered upper middle class in Mumbai,the rich own homes worth thousands of K's,many Indians have migrated to Canada Australia Newzeland they live more lavishly that the people there,anyone who can afford a house worth thousands of K's here will naturally have a royal life in some of the countries,and mind you 700K is not rich here.

Scheduled Maintenance » Post #11

Mon Jul 29, 2019 16:10 in General Talk

Nothing they removed a couple of offers recently just replace it with new ones,its a regular exercise remove one replace it with another.

25 and 26/07 NICE 15 survey.......tasman1 » Post #8

Sat Jul 27, 2019 13:46 in Success Stories

Its misleading to some members,but everything depends on your country and location,everything cannot be understood in the same way,an Indian member was asking me on chat how to earn 10$ everyday on clixsene quickly,sometimes members look at others account details and think they can make more than they are actually doing,but making comparisons is not the right way to determine your own potential,maybe on an odd day some member may make 10$ or more by adding up pending credits but I dont see anyone doing it everyday,that is how Tasman does well consistently within his own potential.

25 and 26/07 NICE 15 survey.......tasman1 » Post #6

Sat Jul 27, 2019 07:35 in Success Stories

I dont see Australians on the forum except for Tasman,I mean there may be Australians in Clixsene but do not post here in the forum thats why Australia gets a better survey experience than others,maybe due to low Australian representation.

25 and 26/07 NICE 15 survey.......tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Jul 27, 2019 03:19 in Success Stories

Sample Cube is mostly $0.32, at the same time yoursurveys gives the same Sample cube survey for $0.25,only Samplicio is still bit consistent paying for $0.40- 1.70,all red flag surveys that I am able to complete are Samplicio and PureSpectrum,Samplicio is still the most consistent paying site

25 and 26/07 NICE 15 survey.......tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Jul 27, 2019 01:13 in Success Stories

Just looking at the list above,you get paid for a survey 50% more than we get in India for eg: Toluna pays $0.50,yoursurveys are paying mostly $0.25,Sample Cube mostly $0.32.

introduction » Post #2

Thu Jul 25, 2019 07:08 in Member Introduction

Make shure your profile is complete on the survey page so that you can get appropriate surveys,stay active and dont be discouraged hard work always pays,welcome to clixsene.

No tomato in bag but.....tasman1 » Post #9

Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:52 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Raju some people cannot eat without tomatoes in their food,either in a salad,sause or as gravy in your food,it depends on the place and eating habits even here tomatoes are not used very much especially food does not contain tomato gravy,even I cannot eat much tomatoes its what you are used to eating,mainly how your food is prepared,even I wont eat food prepared in tomatoes but salad and pasta is ok

Agreed, it's hard to remove tomatoes from food :D But some people have a history of kidney stones, and good doctors will tell their patients to avoid foods high in oxalate concentration - BAD doctors will often tell their patients that the stones are due to over consumption of Calcium in their diets (when it's actually opposite). I guess each have their own methods. I could never imagine eating a salad without tomatoes or pasta without tomato sauce :D

Statistically, the pesticides in plant based foods will harm your body sooner than you'll get chronic stones from that, unless you are eating a large quantity of such vegetables on a daily basis and not hydrating properly.
If your blood, urine and kidneys are healthy there is no reason to fear tomatoes or even spinach for that matter. Some vegetables are higher in concentration like Kale, Spinach, and other dark green vegetables.

As far as robots putting grocery items in the bags - one thing that got my attention - "they cannot choose", they just pick whatever is available and toss it in your bag. Anybody who has done grocery shopping knows that people like to hand pick and select the best, so you have people touching and feeling, looking for the riper ones, discarding the almost spoiled ones, and yes I've seen chains carry less than fresh and sometimes produce cut, holes in them, almost spoiled etc. I do not believe AI could make that judgment call, you will definitely not get the same QUALITY as going to the store and hand picking them yourself, this is one area where AI would fail, unless the grocery store carries nothing but the best inventory at all times, which is impossible, unless they start producing vegetables in a lab and they ALL come out 100% identical and perfect :D

In India eating habits vary in every state its how traditionally food is prepared athome,and taste we have KFC,MC Donald but their menu is very different from what KFC,MC Donald serves in the US and western countries people wont eat it here because most people want a familiar taste,its only the name here KFC, MC Donalds,within the country people wont eat food the way its prepared in other states,some basic species may be same rest is different,it just about eating habits nothing else very few people can eat anything.

No tomato in bag but.....tasman1 » Post #4

Sun Jul 21, 2019 05:13 in General Talk

Raju some people cannot eat without tomatoes in their food,either in a salad,sause or as gravy in your food,it depends on the place and eating habits even here tomatoes are not used very much especially food does not contain tomato gravy,even I cannot eat much tomatoes its what you are used to eating,mainly how your food is prepared,even I wont eat food prepared in tomatoes but salad and pasta is ok

No tomato in bag but.....tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Jul 20, 2019 20:35 in General Talk

On the other post quota full is going on try your luck there

Did you download faceapp » Post #4

Fri Jul 19, 2019 15:31 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Why , are there still people who use facebook ?

Even if you had a Facebook account in the past and closed it,its still there,they dont shut it down it just becomes inactive,if you enter the user name and password of your Facebook account that you may think you closed will reactivate,thats how accounts are still there.

Did you download faceapp » Post #2

Fri Jul 19, 2019 14:52 in General Talk

One Facebook is enough to steal everything why do you need another face seems they did not have a better name to think of

Survey Sample Cube #2529727 » Post #6

Fri Jul 19, 2019 01:03 in Indonesian

Nothing is wrong with the award amount its fine more important that it should credit to your account

Survey Sample Cube #2529727 » Post #4

Thu Jul 18, 2019 13:11 in Indonesian

Its the same thing their quota was full they give different reasons for not paying
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:11:45 EST