Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

5.19 , OK, but.......tasman1 » Post #10

Sat Aug 03, 2019 08:15 in Success Stories

I completely agree with you ,everyone is in panic,I am an swagbucks member and I am familiar with the way they function,we can talk to others and help,swagbucks does not have a forum but still members have been there for long,its time to trust.

Big company buying small gpt sites » Post #14

Sat Aug 03, 2019 08:07 in General Talk

So what has that got to do with the present,lets talk about ysence,stop living in the past,one person has sold off and left the world has not come to an end,there are other people in the business let them do their job.

to bad the way its going » Post #7

Sat Aug 03, 2019 07:58 in General Talk

Jim is no more he the past,those who are worried about Clixsene is pointless its not coming back,better to learn what ysence is going to be if Swagbucks is going to be any kind of influence here let it be,I am a swagbucks member the site is fine,there are no problems,lets work with the new owner,no use talking about someone who has left.

My first survey completion on ySense $1.44 » Post #4

Sat Aug 03, 2019 05:49 in Success Stories

RETHAUDIN wrote: What kind extra layer?
I completed a Opinionworld surveys yesterday for $0.60 it was based on a survey completed in March they even told me that,so you need to remember what answers you gave in that survey accordingly you have to answer in the survey that you are trying now,if you faked anything in the March survey you will not know how to complete the Opinionworld survey you will give wrong answers,its a way of finding out how genuine your survey taking activity,I completed the survey because I remembered what answers I had given in the March survey,they tell you everything very clearly rest depends on you.

5.19 , OK, but.......tasman1 » Post #6

Sat Aug 03, 2019 05:01 in Success Stories

tasman1 wrote: ok , but still can not be paid here

Tasks Optional $0.00
Surveys 6 surveys $5.19
Offers Optional $0.00
Total earned: $5.19
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon +2%
Streak Completed +2%
Congrats! The checklist is completed!
16%
Your bonus is currently standing at: $0.83

Dont spend time getting dejected,check if your PayPal name and email id matches with your name and email id here,if it doesn't your PayPal you wont get your money,if its not the same edit here because its tough to edit in PayPal.

ySense Addon is available » Post #2

Sat Aug 03, 2019 04:57 in General Talk

You said ysence does not work on mobile in China,here it does very well.

5.19 , OK, but.......tasman1 » Post #5

Sat Aug 03, 2019 04:53 in Success Stories

All sites will slowly go this way its better to stick around where you have been for sometime,its difficult for Indians to find a good site,most of them register only US,CANADIAN,UK,AUSTRALIAN members.

to bad the way its going » Post #2

Sat Aug 03, 2019 04:47 in General Talk

As Valerie wrote in her post Jim was not making money here and he has offline business so he sold Clixsene,now everyone has to live with time,changes are coming in everything,we all need to adjust slowly earning on these sites will matter more .

Big company buying small gpt sites » Post #9

Sat Aug 03, 2019 04:27 in General Talk

They are in business no one cares how it will effect you,you need to adjust with the changes,few good things may come in as things settle down,if they are moving more towards the swagbucks way of functioning,you could get $0.01-0.05 for trying out surveys and peanutlabs surveys even if you dont qualify they have it in swagbucks,Clixsene paid nothing for disqualification.

New Payment Options. » Post #10

Sat Aug 03, 2019 03:09 in General Talk

Thats why wait dont don't do anything in a hurry,you could end up with a problem

New Payment Options. » Post #6

Sat Aug 03, 2019 02:58 in General Talk

satakas wrote: Hi...finally i am able to post in the forum of Ysense after the so called maintenance. We in india dont have payment option as Paypal nor Payoneer nor skrill....what i can see in my profile is only STEAM...what is steam..really frustrating

It is a digital wallet,first you get your money to steam,maybe they will have the option to transfer to your bank.

New Payment Options. » Post #4

Sat Aug 03, 2019 02:54 in General Talk

Its better not to do anything right now,other than trying to earn,the site is still under maintenance changes have not been made properly,some members have lost their money trying to cashout because things have changed,one day you see something few hours later it dissapears,dont try to cashout.

ysense income today » Post #7

Sat Aug 03, 2019 02:17 in Your Stats

Try peanutlabs in the survey page many members are earning from it ,whenever a survey is available you will see it.

Prodege » Post #12

Fri Aug 02, 2019 15:03 in General Talk

Maybe your experience was bad,everyone does not do well even in clixsene there are members making pocket money but they are still here

Prodege » Post #9

Fri Aug 02, 2019 13:49 in General Talk

Sameeer1 wrote:
SeldomSeen wrote: This site is now owned by the parent company of Swagbucks.
You will see similarities, including the way they payout.
I doubt anything will be rolled back to the CS way, as SB has been a major success story for them.

Swagbugs is only for US member. For Indians and people from other countries its horrible. i don't want any swag here.

I am a swagbucks member its fine,they try to help user experience by sending emails for a survey,they have a mobile app if you like clicking a mobile you can complete surveys through the app,overall its fine

Prodege » Post #8

Fri Aug 02, 2019 13:44 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
SeldomSeen wrote: This site is now owned by the parent company of Swagbucks.
You will see similarities, including the way they payout.
I doubt anything will be rolled back to the CS way, as SB has been a major success story for them.

How much I understand so far CS is dead , so nothing will be as before.. .... gone

So just enjoy life we have been here for long,we should stick around

Free fun , today only....tasman1 » Post #5

Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:02 in General Talk

I had real fun getting loged out when clicking forum I am still open on the web with no log out.

Can we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff » Post #64

Fri Aug 02, 2019 02:47 in General Talk

Yes there is a problem with chrome if you click forum in your account summary page it logs you out.its unable to access the forum,so I use firefox it gives a very good user experience.

Day 1 earning on ySense....tasman1 » Post #17

Fri Aug 02, 2019 02:27 in Success Stories

The day after the storm Addon working now,completed checklist pure spectrum $0.41,Peanutlabs $0.44,total $0.85

Can we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff » Post #62

Fri Aug 02, 2019 02:20 in General Talk

Things getting better,account statics are being put right,add on now working,just got two Pure Spectrum surveys,qualified for one,todays checklist completed,pure spectrum $0.41,Peanutlabs $0.44 total $0.85
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:55:15 EST