Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #53

Sun Aug 04, 2019 08:21 in General Talk

Actually the over confidence in clixsene is feeling led down,not so much the new owners they are doing their job their way.

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #49

Sun Aug 04, 2019 08:15 in General Talk

Oh the crap you sent to me on clixsene chat not now,or no guts to admit.

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #47

Sun Aug 04, 2019 08:06 in General Talk

Oh you liked to throw crap from your mouth on chat,right

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #45

Sun Aug 04, 2019 08:03 in General Talk

Atleast we have the guts to tell the truth he lacks that.

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #41

Sun Aug 04, 2019 07:49 in General Talk

satakas wrote: pardeep143..could share the site info where you are earning 3000$ just from referals?

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #35

Sun Aug 04, 2019 07:10 in General Talk

Thats right an American member was ready to wait till he had $2000 where is he nowhere,clixsene is still not a job for me,I have a full time job it pays me well,yes if you dont have a job you have to worry.

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #34

Sun Aug 04, 2019 07:06 in General Talk

Most members are not interested in continuing earning because they cannot cashout,I am looking at it as an opportunity to earn more with more members keeping away,I will keep adding to that $850 ,it does not cost anything to make money here,everything is free.

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #32

Sun Aug 04, 2019 07:02 in General Talk

Maybe you did not see an American member asking a question about cashout a month ago he had $1600 and he was talking about not being in a hurry to cashout,$850 is my cashout balance not total earnings,most members dont even post on the forum,most keep their account statics reduced as you can see now,its very difficult to tell who has how much,members with under $100 are in panic not those having over $200,does one interpret it as members with less balance feeling the heat more .

Cash out option changed » Post #25

Sun Aug 04, 2019 06:48 in General Talk

Yes I am aware of what the blog shows thats why there is nothing to panic

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #28

Sun Aug 04, 2019 06:32 in General Talk

Its not one month earning six months ,and I am sitting cool,but the main issue is cashout there are members here who have more than a thousand dollars,most members on clixsene never posted on the forum so no one really knows how much members have,and none of them are still here in the forum to show concern,if you remember you could see quiet a few members with over thousand dollars in their account statics,the new owners have reduced everyone's statics to minimum,so you cannot see who has how much now,anyway I am a member of Swagbucks they pay regularly they must be making changes to suit their way of doing business,why should they continue with clixsene business style,naturally it will take time,clixsene said it will take four hours for maintenance the new owner is not committed to that time commitment,if you are feeling let down clixsene has let you down,we should give the owners some time to put things together.

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #23

Sun Aug 04, 2019 05:12 in General Talk

seb330 wrote: Hello everyone,

I am French and since the recent update I have more surveys for two days is still no gift card, and paypal, skrill.

do you think that's happening to them

We have a new owner,they must be trying to make changes in their way,why should they run their business the way clixsene was doing it,they must be fixing payment processors,Surveys afresh that will take time,the four hour maintenance period was announced by clixsene not the new owner they are not committed to that.we should all keep calm and give it some time.

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #20

Sun Aug 04, 2019 04:25 in General Talk

I should be the first person to panic I have $850 but I can wait,my world has not come to an end

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #18

Sun Aug 04, 2019 04:12 in General Talk

For some of the problems here I sent a ticket to the new administration they did respond on my email they could have ignored my ticket but it takes time to make changes their way,who told us clixsene will go off for four hours and bring in new charges the clixsene administration not the new owner,if you feel led down clixsene has let you down.

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #17

Sun Aug 04, 2019 04:06 in General Talk

This site is now being run by Swagbucks they are bigger than jim who was running clixsene,they are in business to expand,I am a member of Swagbucks and cashout regularly just a few days ago I cashedout there within two days got my money,its clixsene that is hurting members over confidence in a internet site is the reason,people considered clixsene like a job now they feel they have lost their job.

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #16

Sun Aug 04, 2019 03:56 in General Talk

No I have $850 and dont feel the need to panic the less a member has here is feeling as if their life depends on it .

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #13

Sun Aug 04, 2019 03:37 in General Talk

Everyone here is in panic as if the world ends tomorrow lets take our money to hell with us,I am in no hurry its fine I can wait till things settle down,there are members who have lot of money here its a good sign they are not member of the panic club.

First time ever....tasman1 » Post #5

Sat Aug 03, 2019 23:50 in Your Stats

I am still making money its free,you are still spending time here so might as well make some money,I got one Cint $0.25,Peanutlabs 2×$0.44 total $1.12.

Sorry will not work for free.....tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Aug 03, 2019 15:36 in General Talk

Dont panic friend you are getting desperate,everyone has money here no one wants to loose it,I have a good amount here,like everyone else even I am waiting,I think a bit differently everything is free here to make money only the time spent was the factor,just relax

For all My Friends on ySense across the world.. » Post #17

Sat Aug 03, 2019 15:29 in General Talk

Just wait for few days,nothing is working for anyone,even for logging out I have to come to the forum on the top there is a button click it,it shows SIGN OUT American way of sign out.

5.19 , OK, but.......tasman1 » Post #12

Sat Aug 03, 2019 08:47 in Success Stories

:D :lol: Raju get rid of that word Clixsene,its very clear they did not care about the problems members had because they were trying to sell,all the recent problems were related to the owner intrested in selling off .
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 17:24:01 EST