Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

checklist completed. » Post #5

Fri Aug 09, 2019 13:27 in Your Stats

A Toluna Influencer router appeared on the survey page,it required to fill up a profile but did not work after some time the router disappeared

Customer service » Post #30

Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:48 in General Talk

satakas wrote: And my account type is business...Is that ok?

Not able to see My account and Click "My Account," then click "Overview."

In your other post you have stated you got a reply from ysence compliance team,it makes no difference if your PayPal account is business just proceed with your cashout if there is still a problem you will know.

change email address » Post #5

Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:40 in General Talk

I have changed my email address exactly the way I told you yesterday,and there was no problem,thats why I posted a reply :D I did not think there was any expertise in it

rajukurup & Arvind9..Can you guide & help » Post #4

Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:24 in General Talk

From what you have posted it seems your two name issues has been sorted out by ysence,just cashout with PayPal click on the amount you want to cashout and follow the procedure if everything is fine it will go through you will get an confirmation email from ysence,within three days it will be in your bank account PayPal will send you an confirmation email,best of luck,do post here when you get your money

Customer service » Post #25

Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:51 in General Talk

If your money is sent by ysence you will get a email informing you about it just keep that email till you get your money in your bank,it takes about three working days to credit to your bank account,you will receive an email from PayPal to conform,if anything goes wrong take a screenshot of the email you receive from ysence and send a ticket to ysence uploading the ysence email.

Customer service » Post #23

Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:38 in General Talk

Just log in to your PayPal account,and see if things look fine,your PayPal account will be active ,unless you close it,you dont need a passport your PayPal must be verified with bank details and pan card,so nothing else is required just be shure your ysence details match with your PayPal account,and dont get unduly worried everything will be fine.

Customer service » Post #21

Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:20 in General Talk

My parents were from UP but my father was an government employee he was always stationed at Mumbai,I was born in Mumbai and grew up here,so I tell people I am from Mumbai,one day I will definitely be there.

Customer service » Post #18

Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:08 in General Talk

Someone I know just came back from Kochi,and told me Kochi has the best Metro in India,Biryani Rs 40,Coffee Rs10 I a foodie and love biryani,should see the place one day.

Customer service » Post #16

Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:00 in General Talk

Raju do you stay near Kochi

change email address » Post #2

Fri Aug 09, 2019 00:48 in General Talk

Even here its very simple,no need for a ticket just go to your account summary page click edit near your profile,your profile will open up click on the email you have set remove it,you will get a notification asking you to enter your password,enter your password,now you can change your email once done update your profile,you will recieve an email on your previous email that you replaced click conform,you will get a email on the new email id that you just entered in your profile open the email click conform its done,your email is changed.

Delayed Your Surveys Credited..Today 4.84$ » Post #5

Thu Aug 08, 2019 09:52 in Success Stories

shubhutube87 wrote: Sir how to transfer PayPal gift card balance in my bank account?? This Is possible?

Without linking your bank account PayPal will not except payments,thats a RBI rule that all money crediting to PayPal should be linked to bank,in PayPal you will find link to bank,fill up the details,they will verify your details and your PayPal will be ready to expect money.

Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #3

Thu Aug 08, 2019 09:19 in General Talk

It does not show in your daily earnings or does not add up in your monthly earnings,it is directly credited to your balance,need to keep a watch on your balance.

Help needed..anybody..admin » Post #14

Thu Aug 08, 2019 05:16 in General Talk

Send in a ticket to ysence,upload your pan card picture,if the name on your pan card is same as on PayPal,and tell them it is to authenticate your name on PayPal,you have linked your PayPal with your bank account you must have given pan card details for PayPal verification,and ask them for permission to edit your name as given in your pan card to make it work with PayPal,when you start experimenting changing things it created problems,you need to give proof to sort it out.

Paypal is back in india » Post #26

Thu Aug 08, 2019 01:51 in General Talk

Bhagyashree1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: They started with $5 cashout,now minimum $25 no charges

So, PP doesnt charge fees like how the payoneer does?

In the morning when Liferacer 17 put up this post,PayPal for Indian members showed $5 as minimum cashout $2 charges,above $100 no charges,after an hour it changed,$25 minimum no charges for cashout with PayPal,better you open your cashout click PayPal and check what it shows,if it shows $25-$25 means no charges.

Paypal is back in india » Post #8

Wed Aug 07, 2019 18:19 in General Talk

They started with $5 cashout,now minimum $25 no charges

Paypal is back in india » Post #6

Wed Aug 07, 2019 17:01 in General Talk

PayPal changes are very high unless you cashout $250 no charges

No Daily Bonus since friday » Post #5

Wed Aug 07, 2019 16:14 in General Talk

If they are following Swagbucks way of giving bonus,bonus will credit to you balance after every month.

Paypal is back in india » Post #4

Wed Aug 07, 2019 16:06 in General Talk

Click paypal Eg:if you want to cashout $5 you will see $5, on the right $7 -$2 charges,higher value you cashout less charges above $100 no charges,click on the value you want to redeem.

Main Changes from Clixense to Ysense » Post #3

Wed Aug 07, 2019 07:32 in General Talk

Bonus has not been credited to my balance since 1stAugust,at Swagbucks it credits monthly,maybe they are following the same rule here.

i love ysense » Post #6

Wed Aug 07, 2019 06:51 in Success Stories

Yes some members are exaggerating,you should concentrate on what you see on the screen,everyone has problems its not that I am any different,it will take time for things to get normal be calm,and dont leave ysence,especially we Indians wont find another good site to earn,all good sites are American and they dont register Indian and most countries for membership,mostly they register members from US,Canada,Australia,Uk have patience,best of luck
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 22:25:27 EST