Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #11

Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:18 in General Talk

But majority believe in an image of God they cannot imagine god with no image thats because belief is not real its an illusion,you need to prove what you experience the whole world can say anything because proof cannot be provided anything without proof is meaningless

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #9

Tue Aug 31, 2021 09:56 in General Talk

I used to work with a parsi Dinshaw sanjana he used to joke with me,Arvind you can see all the Hindu gods BHRAMA VISHNU MAHESH you just need to take a few shots of Morphin or Cocain thats the only way to see god try it man,I used to tell him not interested in God he told me you go to Northern India they have seen god because they are hooked up to drugs thats why 99% humans never see god they only dream of god because to see god you need to get hooked to drugs Lord Krishnas followers are drug edict they see him thats why they believe in him its hilarious :D

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #8

Tue Aug 31, 2021 08:39 in General Talk

The Chinese found fossils of a specie several million years old they must have extracted the DNA from the fossils whatever they could all of a sudden everything was hused up they said too old no DNA but it is thought they discovered the remains of a specie that did not evolve on earth

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #7

Tue Aug 31, 2021 07:59 in General Talk

Everything eventually ends on earth nothing goes anywhere,we know the world has ended five times we are in the sixth extinction when a world ends it takes millions of years for the earth to recycle the remains of the previous world meaning everything is below the surface several layers due to soil erosion we still find Dinosaur fossils several layers below the surface thats why we know what kind of life form existed in the previous worlds Archeologists know from studies how many layers below the surface they need to find something they are looking for depending on time in the same way we can also be found several layers below when a new world begins if an alien civilization visits earth very quickly they will know about our existence in the previous world they would also know what kind of a civilization we were,what led to our end,everything in the universe has a life span nothing lasts forever stars die new ones are born its called cycle of life it applies to everything in the universe even we have come in a cycle which will end in the Hindu text the Vedas the cycle of life is described satyug beginning of the world,threata yug when life evolves,daupar yug when life begins to go extinct,finally the kalyug when the world comes to the last stage of its end,hell and heaven was only created to explain that if you have good deeds you will go to heaven just so that humans will live their lives in the hope that they will go to heaven but everyone will end up below the surface like any other specie

If you take a poster size of the Map of the world and put it on the wall and draw a horizontal line precisely at the right place it will pass through all the places where god came that line even passes through a region of India along the line hell exists because all the religious lunatics are situated on this line they describe themselves as gods desciples,god actually created hell wherever he set foot

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #5

Tue Aug 31, 2021 02:47 in General Talk

lets not name any everyone should know which gods came along this line

38 years ago British heavy metal band THE IRON MAIDEN released their album A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH,meaning the songs in the album we are not gods children we are Satan's desciples its time to get together and defeat god no religious institution could ban the album it was an overwhelming success people loved it

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #4

Tue Aug 31, 2021 02:41 in General Talk

The Taliban ISISI and other fundamental groups are today along this line because they are gods own desciples thier job is to make shure everyone ends on this line dont disrespect the Taliban they are gods men they are just helping god to take humans to their resting place

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #2

Tue Aug 31, 2021 02:22 in General Talk

Yes Hell is on Earth all the things you mentioned are available here St Peter wont come to earth only in imagination,Heaven is nowhere because Hell is the final place of resting by definition god came to earth to create Hell if a horizontal line is drawn hell falls along it because god came along this line other parts of the world are comparatively better because god never steped there ,someone asked me what happens after death I said nothing because you will have no way of knowing anything to question god that he fooled everyone life will just end abruptly like a light bulb going off

Poor Helping Rich .....tasman1 » Post #13

Tue Aug 31, 2021 01:54 in General Talk

But many people need vaccine because they are more likely to get infected the lower class and poor their life is more in danger middle class and rich are carless fools thats why they get sick,I have given free vaccine to 10 people who cannot afford it but need it yesterday they got their second dose its good if they feel thier life is protected 1 dose here is Rs780 two doses for 10 people Rs 15,600 about $210

people are only being confused here in Ind with numbers it sound like people are very stupid
4% of Indians vaccinated US 46.62% put your hands together clap for India its being said in such a way that in numbers 4% of Indians are more than 46.62% in US ,out of 136 crore 7.87% vaccinated sound like everyone is an idiot or whoever put the numbers together ia an idiot

Fact 17.40% of Indians vaccinated but after two months many who were vaccinated in January will no longer be protected by the vaccine they took because period of effectiveness is 8 months slowly number of people vaccinated will not rise very much and you cannot keep taking two doses every 8 months people will start having other complications so the vaccine has its limits which cannot be overcome

In 2018 the Spanish flue lasted two years Covid19 could last 4-5 years in 102 years humans have not learned very much the same mistakes are being made that were made 102 years ago

4.62 on 30/08 [ slow ] ......tasman1 » Post #2

Tue Aug 31, 2021 01:31 in Success Stories

1 Toluna $0.52
1 Opinionworld $0.58
1 PureSpectrum $0.70
5 Offers $0.11

Total $1.91
Bonus 16% $0.30
Month $57.51

Poor Helping Rich .....tasman1 » Post #11

Sun Aug 29, 2021 08:18 in General Talk

God is just a myth a belief I have met Lord krishna and RAM and even allah they wanted to understand something so I helped them what kind of god are they that they came to me knowing I don't even believe in them Allah had invited me for dinner I excepted his invitation slowly other gods will meet me what if I don't believe in them its all an imagination of my mind that I have met many gods can you defy it its my belief when I come back from Allah's dinner I will describe it to you its my belief can you challenge it no human has met god but I have in my imagination

I just received a message from St Peter he wants to meet me I told him.only if you give me a sandwich he agreed Tasman1 just talks about St Peter I am going to meet him and get a sandwich too

Poor Helping Rich .....tasman1 » Post #9

Sun Aug 29, 2021 05:12 in General Talk

You are confused like everyone :D Time is the most important factor in understanding everything,we confuse things that nothing fits appropriately,there is no historical or any kind of proof that any mystical entity exised on earth what we humans understand by god is dated back to approximately 7000 years ago even Lord Krishna who is defined as god came 5000 years ago no religious text is older than 5000 years,we humans evolved 5 million years ago so if god is understood to have come 7000 years ago who created us 5 million years ago someone created us so in the actual sense who are our ancestors when we were a particular monkey specie in South Africa which does not exist now someone knew how a particular specie on the planet could lead to an more advanced intelligent specie someone had the understanding how to convert one specie into another which we define as genitical engineering we can create only species of our own but someone could manipulate we created god who created us ?

Try to put time in proper order and think what was happening on earth millions of years ago before we evolved if we know Dinosaur existed 65 million years ago the earth is 4.5 billion years old the sun 5 billion years we should definitely know what was happening just before we evolved,why are we so confused with time that we dont imagine anything beyond a few thousand years

Still in 16..........tasman1 » Post #2

Sun Aug 29, 2021 00:40 in Success Stories

2 offers $0.05

Bonus 16% $0.01

Even Revenue Universe got me only $0.01 rest 4 cents came from downloading an app to watch young Indian girls shaking everything

Choose Yours.......tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Aug 28, 2021 22:37 in General Talk

You mean you will even take a vaccine for a blonde? Its Fascist rule anything is possible

Choose Yours.......tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Aug 28, 2021 21:41 in General Talk

They say Croc meat is very delicious and people in Australia eat it dont take the vaccine at any cost or else you will never be capable of winking at blonds because you will be on an shelf in an Australian supermarket even I would love to try Croc meat

Thursday also good » Post #19

Sat Aug 28, 2021 05:08 in Success Stories

Toluna Opinionworld Sample Cube Peanutlabs Ysence featured,most of them give the same surveys that Samplicio and Yoursurveys give only difference is the value Samplicio may give a better value but if you stop getting Samplicio you have to except a lower value on other survey sites but many members got used to the value they were not prepared for less so they left

Thursday also good » Post #17

Sat Aug 28, 2021 04:18 in Success Stories

:D :D thats a very common disease among Indians they get stuck to a patern are not able to make changes,you reflect common thinking many Indians left the site because they were too dependent on Samplicio,surveys are location based its not necessary you get what I do at my location no one can tell you how to make changes you have to manage with what you get its not just applicable to a couple of members it applies to all some old members here still do well because of experience and consistency

Thursday also good » Post #15

Sat Aug 28, 2021 03:58 in Success Stories

I was just curious nothing else I stopped getting Samplicio here five months ago it was paying well till then

Thursday also good » Post #12

Sat Aug 28, 2021 00:46 in Success Stories

Its a yoursurvey policy not Ysence ,Ysence only provides surveys and makes shure you dont violate their rules they cannot set terms for how surveys will credit

Thursday also good » Post #10

Sat Aug 28, 2021 00:18 in Success Stories

Turkeyjoker7 wrote: Thanks for the info buddy.. But do you think its worth the time to do your surveys? I mean whats the chance that you may get credited and approx how much time does it take to be credited.

It depends everyone has their own experience it depends on you if you want to give it a try there is nothing to loose,you may end up earning nothing if you look for guarantee for everything

Thursday also good » Post #7

Fri Aug 27, 2021 20:48 in Success Stories

For Indian members Yoursurveys dont credit instantly,if you are active everyday you will know from your Checklist bonus you will see more surveys credited than you have completed and got credited on a day your daily earnings balance all will reflect it,then you can check your transaction history to know what has credited,everything depends on your response to survey questions quality and other issues not all surveys completed will credit only the ones that pass the review

So today something has credited for me that I have not completed today transaction history shows Sample Cube,it is not a yoursurvey but it credited after being reviewed what the survey was about I will never know because many surveys dont credit for all members
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 15:46:32 EST