Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Always invalid survey after finished » Post #2

Wed Aug 21, 2019 00:54 in General Talk

Take screenshot of end page even if it shows error,send ticket to HELP ysence with screenshot survey id and reward value .

More than 100 million members » Post #10

Sun Aug 18, 2019 00:51 in General Talk

Prodege is just a name below the profile summary page never seen a survey by them either on Swagbucks or Ysence.

Where to check my tickets » Post #4

Fri Aug 16, 2019 07:28 in General Talk

:) Welcome

Where to check my tickets » Post #2

Fri Aug 16, 2019 06:33 in General Talk

Your email that you have given here in your profile,when you submit a ticket you will get a email telling you about the ticket you submitted and ticket number.

reply anybody please » Post #3

Thu Aug 15, 2019 04:43 in General Talk

rrksh33 wrote: Is it possible my yesense money into cash through paypal?
I need cash. not giftcard.

PayPal gift card is not something that will come to you,it is like cash,in India there is only one option to link your bank account with your PayPal account,the PayPal gift card will go to your PayPal account and will automatically be transferred to your bank account,if you have not linked your bank account with your PayPal account PayPal will not except any form of money,gift card is not something that will come by post to your home it is a form of cash.

ySense Grand Opening? » Post #3

Wed Aug 14, 2019 17:15 in General Talk

Earning opertunities at Swagbucks have increased,they have more surveys now,if you did not qualify here you get a better chance of qualifying for the same survey on Swagbucks,is ysence a boost for Swagbucks.

rajukurup & Arvind9..Can you guide & help » Post #9

Wed Aug 14, 2019 00:32 in General Talk

Is your PayPal linked to your bank account,which means your PayPal account should be verifyed

6.08 on 12/08...........tasman1 » Post #12

Tue Aug 13, 2019 09:09 in Success Stories

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: You will never know what happened because members from India get paid after sixty days,either you keep doing yoursurveys hoping that a few will pay after 60 days or just ignore till the site is functioning properly,quality score for me has not changed even after completing a couple of surveys.

That 60 day rule , is that on any site for Indian members ?

Right now two yoursurveys completed two days ago have credited to my balance,but not to my checklist bonus,if they can credit in two days I have 40 yoursurveys pending since Clixsene was here,wonder if they will credit.

6.08 on 12/08...........tasman1 » Post #10

Tue Aug 13, 2019 02:46 in Success Stories

Yes it is on other sites also

6.08 on 12/08...........tasman1 » Post #7

Tue Aug 13, 2019 00:58 in Success Stories

You will never know what happened because members from India get paid after sixty days,either you keep doing yoursurveys hoping that a few will pay after 60 days or just ignore till the site is functioning properly,quality score for me has not changed even after completing a couple of surveys.

Question » Post #5

Mon Aug 12, 2019 18:17 in General Talk

They are in business they sold Clixsene to new owners,how can you be a part of something you have sold,

Question » Post #3

Mon Aug 12, 2019 18:12 in General Talk

Clixsene is finished,need to have some patience and give ysence some time to put things together

Ysense ...no succes until now » Post #2

Mon Aug 12, 2019 17:14 in General Talk

Well done good to see you are doing better at ysence than in Clixsene,at Clixsene you always complained about not being able to complete surveys,very good going hope you keep doing well :thumbup: :thumbup:

Not earning as much from referrals? » Post #12

Mon Aug 12, 2019 05:37 in General Talk

The router is not always there right now it has dissapeared.

Save on Air We Breathe for next year....tasman1 » Post #7

Mon Aug 12, 2019 05:33 in General Talk

Raju is your place also effected by the floods,I saw on BBC news that Kerala was facing a flood situation because of heavy monsoon rains.

Not earning as much from referrals? » Post #10

Mon Aug 12, 2019 04:03 in General Talk

Have a Toluna influencer router it needs a profile to be entered,email needs to be entered twice but keeps saying email do not match expected format,what is expected format,tried everything says the same thing.

Beware FB Finance in Future....tasman1 » Post #5

Sun Aug 11, 2019 07:55 in General Talk

Raju a Facebook account never closes it just becomes inactive,anyone searching for you will find your account but empty,if you login it will reactivate,your account will always be in their database

If you have issues with PayPal withdrawl » Post #21

Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:32 in Hindi

Is your first and last name here same as in PayPal ?,I have changed my email here two days ago it was easy just click edit where your profile is on the account summary page,click email you will get a notification enter your password now you can remove your existing email and enter new one you want to change to ,click update at the end of the profile,you should get two emails one on which you removed and the new one you just entered click confirm on both emails your email is set.

Weather you want to withdraw now or not depends on weather you need money now,I am in no hurry I will wait till all the drama is over.

change email address » Post #8

Fri Aug 09, 2019 14:29 in General Talk

blueunicorn2 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: I have changed my email address exactly the way I told you yesterday,and there was no problem,thats why I posted a reply :D I did not think there was any expertise in it

I am sorry I replied to you with a bad attitude. I have bad attitude due to changes and things not working here.

They do not send a link to click on.

They do not reply to support tickets.

Its ok everyone is feeling the pressure,have a nice time :)

checklist completed. » Post #5

Fri Aug 09, 2019 13:27 in Your Stats

A Toluna Influencer router appeared on the survey page,it required to fill up a profile but did not work after some time the router disappeared
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 21:43:31 EST