Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

$10 Gift from ysense » Post #2

Wed Sep 04, 2019 03:35 in Success Stories

I am hoping to get $250×4 gift at the appropriate time

about surveys » Post #2

Tue Sep 03, 2019 22:29 in Hindi

It is new site for sometime earning opertunities will be low till site is full functional

Account Verification? » Post #4

Tue Sep 03, 2019 08:16 in General Talk

Its very common in Asian countries,its surprising if Britian does not have the OTP system,unless the offer was valid only for US member

Account Verification? » Post #2

Tue Sep 03, 2019 08:05 in General Talk

Mobile verification is a way of verifying your phone number an OTP is send by message to your phone it could contain a set of numbers or a combination of numbers and alphabet's,that is the code required by you to enter at the space where you are asked to verify,once done your phone number is verified,it has nothing to do with house number or pin code.

How to link paypal account? » Post #4

Tue Sep 03, 2019 06:48 in General Talk

:D :D you better change your topic headline to "Valerie could you please help"to know properly how to open a PayPal account in the US and link it with ysence.

Surveys » Post #2

Mon Sep 02, 2019 07:29 in General Talk

Everyone here including myself think members from the US get the most earning opertunities,if you are finding it so hard you can imagine what members from other countries are facing,members from some countries get very few earning opertunities and most of it ends in nothing,but we are all here to do our best,you have been here since 2007 and a US member you have experience on the site to understand things better.

Jim is laughing all the way to the bank. » Post #23

Mon Sep 02, 2019 05:30 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Actually the four hour maintenance was misinterpreted,it was four months.

I see you are big optimist , wow only 4 months , ok , let us hope you are right

Right now you would still be below 50%, couple of days 0 earnings,things are still disappearing,not everyone is able to cashout,most common problem is cannot cashout & no surveys,its already above a month,its a new site lot of things could change,naturally it could take time,even you dont spend much time here because you dont want to spend time without any earnings,the administration is more responsive now,if they say ysence will become better than Clixsene lets give them time .

Jim is laughing all the way to the bank. » Post #2

Sat Aug 31, 2019 01:31 in General Talk

Actually the four hour maintenance was misinterpreted,it was four months.

Today 2.86 Yesterday 5.12....tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Aug 31, 2019 01:21 in Success Stories

Australian Yo Yo sometimes hits the ground,swing it harder friend :D

Baby steps on ysense » Post #2

Sat Aug 31, 2019 01:19 in Your Stats

Its a good begning on a site that is not yet fully functional,click peanutlabs regularly on the survey page,welcome to ysence.

Yesterday 2.8$ and today 1.5$..ysense drying up.. » Post #16

Fri Aug 30, 2019 04:49 in Success Stories

Does your quality score move,my quality score never moves even if I complete and get credited

Yesterday 2.8$ and today 1.5$..ysense drying up.. » Post #14

Fri Aug 30, 2019 01:06 in Success Stories

rajukurup wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Does Yoursurveys work in your region

I have completed one on tuesday but was not credited I hope they will pay later .the congratulation pay with review message appeared. But the number of survey invites haven't increased

Same here have completed a few but all showed survey completed you will get paid by your favorite site but did not credit,seems yoursurveys is back to review as before.

Yesterday 2.8$ and today 1.5$..ysense drying up.. » Post #8

Thu Aug 29, 2019 07:50 in Success Stories

Does Yoursurveys work in your region

How to transfer Paypal Gift card into Bank account » Post #2

Tue Aug 27, 2019 21:59 in General Talk

PayPal gift card is as good as cash,it is not something that will come to you by post,in India the only option in PayPal is to link it with your bank account,your PayPal account will not activate unless you link it with bank account and it gets verified,once it is verified you can click on the PayPal gift card at ysence you want to cashout and it will be automatically credited to your bank account through PayPal,to link PayPal with bank account click on KYC in paypal account,once you complete KYC it will be varified,and your PayPal account will be ready to except money.

Chance of end of the world...tasman1 » Post #22

Tue Aug 27, 2019 07:15 in General Talk

rajukurup wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: If that alien decides to aim correct and lands on a city that city will cease to exist million will vanish in a matter of seconds if it happens anywhere near the coast a Tsunami will be triggered,the lord says guys have nothing to do they sit on the net and create hell on sites lets get rid of them less guys to mess around,very quick way to reduce overpopulation its its nothing bad just a remedy.

Yes population explosion is a real curse to the world.Lord will do something of this way to wipe out some when it exceeds the limit.We can expect that in this century itself.This is very mu ch reflected in the climatic changes after the 2004 psunami across all parts of the world.

Some people here understand whom we mean,they understand themselves better than us.

Chance of end of the world...tasman1 » Post #5

Mon Aug 26, 2019 20:00 in General Talk

How much did the Gobalists pay this evil to aim correct,$0.01 for one ?,nowadays surveys dont even pay that

Chance of end of the world...tasman1 » Post #2

Mon Aug 26, 2019 19:45 in General Talk

If that alien decides to aim correct and lands on a city that city will cease to exist million will vanish in a matter of seconds if it happens anywhere near the coast a Tsunami will be triggered,the lord says guys have nothing to do they sit on the net and create hell on sites lets get rid of them less guys to mess around,very quick way to reduce overpopulation its its nothing bad just a remedy.

Very low Earning » Post #3

Mon Aug 26, 2019 02:44 in General Talk

It may still take time for the site to be fully functional,like before surveys are still location based,my earnings are 40% lower than July,but could change,previously Tasman1 was doing quiet well,but then according to him things have dropped,to say things could change very quickly

New cashout option for India » Post #4

Sat Aug 24, 2019 06:55 in Hindi

Rewards India link is powered by Tango,if you dont want cash want egift cards of various sites to redeem at their site to shop,Amazon,Starbucks,Google Play,and many other,only the money does not go to your bank.

YourSurveys quality score » Post #4

Fri Aug 23, 2019 16:39 in Indonesian

Some members lay a lot of Stress on quality score but it means nothing,since I ysence started on 1St August I have completed and got credited for more than 15 yoursurveys but quality score has gone up only 1,on another site I do yoursurveys survey there quality score is different from here,I completed a survey today with yoursurveys for $1.14 it showed completed you will get paid by your provider,a couple of days ago I completed the same survey on another site with yoursurveys even there it said completed you will be paid by your provider,either they dont place me as the same respondend in two different sites or are keeping different accounts
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 22:10:19 EST