Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

PAYPAL VERIFICATION PROBLEMS. HELP :( » Post #6

Wed Sep 11, 2019 06:11 in General Talk

fayecirilo wrote: Hey everyone. I'm having trouble cashing out through paypal since it says that I should have a verified Paypal account. I checked my paypal and I already successfully linked my debit card. I also have the same email, first name and last name. How do I know its verified though? Is it easier to use paypal in mobile or desktop? I also contacted Paypal customer service and they told me to click the card and click "Confirm card" but I can't even click the damn card. There's no "confirm card". Please help. I badly want to cashout my

If you dont have confirm send in a ticket to HELP ysence

PAYPAL VERIFICATION PROBLEMS. HELP :( » Post #4

Wed Sep 11, 2019 04:37 in General Talk

I dont have name problems or email problems,if I could cashout from Swagbucks last month on PayPal it will work here,they have the same rules,atleast here we have a forum,in Swagbucks there is no forum members can just leave comments even there members have same name and email problems and have no idea what to do,even I have requested a $250 cashout on Monday,where will it go to my bank or back here in my account,I will give it another click.

Be Patient » Post #6

Wed Sep 11, 2019 02:24 in General Talk

The new administration is responsive,I wont jump to any conclusions as to where the problem is or who is wrong,in a situation like this its best to give it some time,its just an assumption 4-5 months,I am shure many wont agree,is there a better option?

Be Patient » Post #2

Wed Sep 11, 2019 01:53 in General Talk

Till the time Clixsene declared four hour maintenance on 31st July ysence had nothing to do with the site,once ysence took over on 1st August they had to start like a new site,except for the site nothing else was part of the deal when clixsene sold out,ysence has to make new contracts with survey providers,payment processors,it was not like inheriting everything from clixsene,so naturally its going to take time to make new contracts bring about changes in the site,the word clixsene is dead,just imagine you have joined a new site.

My Best Day. » Post #6

Tue Sep 10, 2019 04:38 in Your Stats

Its true everyday wont be good,it depends on location everyday it changes

will any change happen? » Post #14

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:58 in General Talk

You are a new member welcome to ysence,everything depends on your location and country,at present its a new site,will take some time to function fully only then you will know,how much earning opertunities are available for you,there is also a urdu section in the forum where you can find members from your country to give better advice,just click forum and scroll down you will see urdu.

this month till now $0.00 » Post #7

Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:15 in Your Stats

It seems older a member here is not able to leave the past,and feels more desperate,unless they have a better option in the long term.

will any change happen? » Post #9

Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:57 in General Talk

Can still complete 3-4 surveys everyday from Tap Research and Peanutlabs even if regular surveys dont pay or there are not many available,routers are quite good,rather than wasting your time on I dont get this,I dont get that,its better to read what other Indian members are saying,it gives you an idea how much location makes a difference,how far does Rajukurup stay from me,maybe 1200-1500km,I sometimes ask him what he gets in his location it gives a very good idea as to how much diffrence it makes in the distance between him and me,everything is not the same everywhere it keeps changing.

Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg to Prison » Post #7

Fri Sep 06, 2019 13:02 in General Talk

Facebook is spreading jokes that many people have not understood they say people are going to storm Area51 because there are aliens there,people are asking when is the storming of Area51 going to take place are aliens really there why is the US hiding them and not showing to the people,people cannot even take a Facebook joke .

People are so confused they dont know what to believe an TV serial Ancient aliens shows that aliens had visited our planet thousands of years ago,they show clips of UFO'S captured by crash sites and are still there in secret sites in various countries around the world,people are so illusioned by ir that they believe aliens are there on earth kept under secrecy

Hi everyone! » Post #2

Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:15 in Member Introduction

:thumbup: welcome to ysence be positive dont digest negatives

I flunked, I must be sick ............. » Post #5

Fri Sep 06, 2019 06:27 in General Talk

Even I dont have any illness,if I get a survey asking me what illness I have from a given list I would close the survey,you could click on some in the list but during the survey your answers wont sound correct because you dont have the illness you clicked.

I flunked, I must be sick ............. » Post #3

Fri Sep 06, 2019 04:11 in General Talk

Yes that is why you get disqualified because you do not fit the requirements to complete the survey,before you start giving rubbish answers its better to close the survey yourself,thats why many surveys say at the beginning giving wrong answers will result in disqualification or even ban,if you consistently keep giving bad answers just to complete a survey it could result in a ban so its better to close a survey yourself.

To Arvind9 ....................tasman1 » Post #2

Wed Sep 04, 2019 18:34 in General Talk

:D if ysence sells there will be another owner,no one will buy ysence to close it down,unless ysence says four hour maintance and dissapears from everyone's screen forever,it can happen on the internet on any site except Facebook,I dont trust anything on the internet I dont use internet banking also because in our country everything could dissapear from your bank account in a few minutes,its very common here in India,I have not opened a bank account here I will cashout very soon :D

Anyone got $250 Gift amount from Ysense? » Post #5

Wed Sep 04, 2019 08:21 in Success Stories

No

$10 Gift from ysense » Post #6

Wed Sep 04, 2019 04:50 in Success Stories

:D :D :D :D

$10 Gift from ysense » Post #4

Wed Sep 04, 2019 03:43 in Success Stories

sdney wrote: Congratulations.. :clap:
How did it happened?
:D it happens just imagine ysence gives gifts :D

$10 Gift from ysense » Post #2

Wed Sep 04, 2019 03:35 in Success Stories

I am hoping to get $250×4 gift at the appropriate time

about surveys » Post #2

Tue Sep 03, 2019 22:29 in Hindi

It is new site for sometime earning opertunities will be low till site is full functional

Account Verification? » Post #4

Tue Sep 03, 2019 08:16 in General Talk

Its very common in Asian countries,its surprising if Britian does not have the OTP system,unless the offer was valid only for US member

Account Verification? » Post #2

Tue Sep 03, 2019 08:05 in General Talk

Mobile verification is a way of verifying your phone number an OTP is send by message to your phone it could contain a set of numbers or a combination of numbers and alphabet's,that is the code required by you to enter at the space where you are asked to verify,once done your phone number is verified,it has nothing to do with house number or pin code.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:33:15 EST