Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Museum » Post #8

Tue Nov 05, 2019 04:02 in General Talk

SergiRoberto wrote:
proadco wrote: Times have changed, today, people will use their smartphones

smartphones allowed but not photography

Taking photographs often violates copyright protection,copyright is more of an issue for modern artwork,especially when the piece is loaned to a museum,museums dont own the copyright of loaned paintings or sculptures since it resides with the owner of the original artist

Museum » Post #2

Tue Nov 05, 2019 03:12 in General Talk

Depends on what kind of Museum you are talking about

Freelancer Virtual Assistant & Admin Support » Post #3

Sat Nov 02, 2019 01:38 in Member Introduction

elviesolano7 wrote: Hi, you can call me Elvie. I am a single parent with 3 lovely daughters. I'm a newbie here.

Welcome hope you do well

Regardng Admin Support » Post #2

Fri Nov 01, 2019 09:57 in General Talk

Thats right the administration is regularly on the forum trying to address queries,needs of everyone cannot be met but overall its good to see people running the site are trying to sort out issues

Where is the most haunted place on earth? » Post #5

Thu Oct 31, 2019 07:54 in General Talk

:lol: :lol: perfect

Where is the most haunted place on earth? » Post #3

Thu Oct 31, 2019 06:26 in General Talk

Dracula's Slane castle in. Northern Ireland

Rate the Three month performance of Ysense » Post #17

Thu Oct 31, 2019 04:59 in General Talk

October has been the best month since ysence $96 even I would have been $40-50 if I had left completed surveys without claiming it,that has made the difference

NEVER , NEVER Remove Toluna........tasman1 » Post #14

Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:38 in General Talk

Yes its impossible to understand because I know how to send a ticket .

NEVER , NEVER Remove Toluna........tasman1 » Post #12

Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:25 in General Talk

All sites have the provision to send a ticket its customer support if one does not know how to use it,its the worst thing you would go through,an online users nightmare

NEVER , NEVER Remove Toluna........tasman1 » Post #10

Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:18 in General Talk

Site does not say you have to click on a invite you are doing it at your own will,you have the option to not click

NEVER , NEVER Remove Toluna........tasman1 » Post #8

Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:11 in General Talk

If you dont know how to send a ticket whose fault is it ?

NEVER , NEVER Remove Toluna........tasman1 » Post #6

Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:06 in General Talk

Millions dont post on the forum but millions dont read forum posts how do you know,its not necessary to post but members can still read forum posts to stay upto date,no one would stay on the site being ignorant of whats happening

NEVER , NEVER Remove Toluna........tasman1 » Post #4

Wed Oct 30, 2019 15:32 in General Talk

Just completed a spectrum survey id 42582492 for $0.49,history showed clicked,and not added to balance but checklist bonus showed completed,just because I was able to submit a ticket with proof within a minute the whole issue was resolved amount added to balance.

NEVER , NEVER Remove Toluna........tasman1 » Post #3

Wed Oct 30, 2019 15:15 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Some say remove Toluna , ??? why ? bad idea for Admin

Fact why Toluna must stay

Most here never read forum and they have no idea that Toluna is not paying
Let say .... 5000 toluna surveys done here daily ....... only few will send a ticket and be paid . 1000s will Not be paid

This is HUGE PROFIT for company every day , so far this is going for months , what is ySense profit so far ?

In short , dear Admin continue this situation and you will be rich , for us ? who care , we can work for free , most of us is NOT HERE FOR MONEY but for chance that we have here to complain

And if few more survey stop paying [ like some YS that is not paying HERE ] this company will have bright future , GO FOR IT

The site does not say you have to click on a Toluna survey if it does not pay,its your choice,if the site is making money its because despite knowing it does not pay you still try it,I would not even think of clicking it leave alone trying it if I felt sending a ticket was a waste,there is no need to remove Toluna just dont click it that is something you can definitely do.

cash denominations » Post #5

Wed Oct 30, 2019 13:14 in General Talk

Yes there is no $150 option now

cash denominations » Post #3

Wed Oct 30, 2019 09:35 in General Talk

sonyjmn wrote: with regard to paypal denominations

earlier there was $150 now it shows as $100, $250

Is $150 removed

I just checked after opening your post it shows,$10-25-50-100-250 available options for PayPal.

Hi » Post #2

Wed Oct 30, 2019 09:20 in Member Introduction

Welcome,the site has a new owner it will take some time to settle down,if you have routers on the survey page click them,you can click them multiple times during the day,there may not be surveys all the time but whenever available try them,right now best way to earn is trying out offers.

why not remove the (toluna) from the panel ???? » Post #5

Mon Oct 28, 2019 13:55 in General Talk

If you want to donate your money to ysence then dont send ticket

why not remove the (toluna) from the panel ???? » Post #3

Mon Oct 28, 2019 13:01 in General Talk

Edersants wrote: If it is known by everyone including Ysense himself that Toluna has errors and does not pay, why insist on this crap on the panel? Besides not paying no use complaining anymore because without the full search screenshot at the end of the page Ysense does not pay, that is, as this screeshot there is no ideal would ban forever this Toluna that is for nothing, or will this behavior is on purpose ???????

If you want to claim your money screenshot is required many members find it a headache but then you loose your money decision is yours

could anyone tell the future plan of ySense? » Post #5

Wed Oct 23, 2019 08:58 in General Talk

rrksh33 wrote: could anyone tell the future plan of ySense?

Does ySense implement any new idea to this site?

will contributors get any better benefits the near future?

What you get at your location only you know,so its very difficult to advice,but I see a few posts put up by Indian members,same supply to them,but they try to complete the checklist regularly they make just a few cents but are able to complete the checklist,right now dont aim big just try to get to the bonus,you can try surveys on Wannads if its available for you,try Revenue universe in offers,right now try to get to your bonus,these India members who make a few cents but manage the checklist have been here for quite some time.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 22:20:27 EST