Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Xmas with ySense » Post #2

Fri Dec 13, 2019 00:37 in General Talk

Last year it was a site called Clixsene they had festival season extra bonus on checklist,but now its ysence completely different site so should not expect anything.

10 days for 10 dollor » Post #2

Tue Dec 10, 2019 08:42 in General Talk

I dont think your statics apply to everyone,I get my money in one day by PayPal cashout,earnings depend on demographics and location so earnings can vary,maybe you are more effected by statistics that other members put up.

Why , why , why .........tasman1 » Post #6

Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:51 in General Talk

But slowly African countries are growing due to large Chinese investment,some African countries have mode of transportation that is electric,buses cars bikes all Chinese we still dont have electric vehicles in India,so Africa is growing quickly and other countries are also looking at Africa as an investment

Why , why , why .........tasman1 » Post #3

Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:14 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: All Environmental talk or surveys in Australia are same

How much more will you pay ................................????????????????????????

All same all about money

Pure garbage , saving world is giving to rich

I am not in , f..ck environment , let planet die

If planet die both poor and rich will die ........................ perfect justice

You are getting serious,just click on one option to make shure you get paid for the survey.

I am shocked » Post #27

Thu Dec 05, 2019 09:57 in General Talk

In India its still a pre election understanding with some corporate houses they run the media and carry out an campaign in favor of a political setup that agrees to their requirements,government is selling PSU and other government owned companies quiet cheap,as one industrialist in India says the government has no business to be in business,today I was following a news most of our coal mining fields run by the government have been sold to those who have an arrangement with the government,one bidder who bidded lowest and won the deal found the deal going to someone else,people are quite unaware of what is going on but the poor are feeling the heat because naturally everything will cost more,people have elected a government not the corporate houses so why should they care for them money is important,we have more than 1000 political setups who dont come under a pre poll understanding,so there are no options just one,if that one does not get elected the country has a proper government elected by the people with no external power in play.

I am shocked » Post #21

Thu Dec 05, 2019 02:54 in General Talk

Anyway its not surprising that we are still developing because not just you in general people keep a negative view of everything,lets hope its not too late to realize that you are indirectly harming yourself

I am shocked » Post #19

Thu Dec 05, 2019 00:30 in General Talk

rrksh33 wrote: I think people start to change their life style if companies rise the rate of all products and service like this.
every day middle and lower middle class people struggle for money
I think most of the state in India transportation charges were increased
it totally affect middle and lower middle class people

Even here where I stay people travel by local train,metro have monthly,quaterly,yearly pass they get to their destination and walk to their place of work,there are more people walking on the streets,but the irony is the middle class,lower middle class,poor,and people living in rural areas elect a government,if you still end up electing a capitalist form of government then whom can you blame for your problems,think what is required before electing a government

World Wide Economy Collapse......tasman1 » Post #9

Wed Dec 04, 2019 14:52 in General Talk

Some indicators are very similar to 2008,economic figures show economy is going down,there is no logic to the market going up,there is lot of money in the market,just hoping three to four months more the market goes up I can cashout a very good return I am getting very selfish and risk appetite is getting high,then like in 2008 that big crash will hit everyone will pull their money out,just to make me feel good 3-4 months will be very good to make good money from a market that could collapse

earnings are very low compared to last week » Post #5

Wed Dec 04, 2019 09:01 in General Talk

rrksh33 wrote: REQUIREMENTS
Tasks 5 tasks $0.05
Surveys 1 survey $0.44
Offers Optional $0.00
Total earned: $0.49
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon Completed +2%
Streak 1 day more +2%
Congrats! The checklist is completed! 14%
Your bonus is currently standing at $0.07

It depends on your location yesterday I had 9 surveys for $8.40,today upto now 3 surveys $3.21

I am shocked » Post #5

Wed Dec 04, 2019 08:56 in General Talk

Its not due to inflation some telecom companies have not payed full taxes to the government,but if you have a long term relationship with your service provider they are reducing only usage rate remains the same,or you have the option to pay whatever the hiked rate is,my service provider is Airtel I have opted to pay the hiked rated.

I am shocked » Post #2

Wed Dec 04, 2019 07:31 in General Talk

You mean internet charges ?

success » Post #2

Mon Dec 02, 2019 02:28 in Success Stories

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov. » Post #13

Sun Dec 01, 2019 06:45 in Success Stories

You can download addon to a Firefox 57+ on a smartphone,if you have an Android phone just go to the play store and download Firefox it will be good to get addon.

Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov. » Post #11

Sun Dec 01, 2019 05:41 in Success Stories

If you have not downloaded addon to your browser you wont get 16%,you will find addon in your summary page click it,you will see Chrome 30+,Firefox 57+,Edge,if you are using any one of them click it and download to your browser,make shure your browser is set to except addons,once done you can start getting 16%

Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov. » Post #5

Sat Nov 30, 2019 15:44 in Success Stories

Those days are gone when at Clixsene members came and made their money in 3-4 hours and left and mind you members were still complaining,now you have to stay online much longer jus to make a reasonable earning with no guarantee,it reflects in the posts that some members put up about their earnings you will see CHECKLIST 14% which means even the checklist cannot be completed consistently,very few members will show 16% on a regular basis,who has the time to always stay online here with no guarantee,so it is discouraging to even be here regularly,some members dont mind it if they dont make very much then you will see the 16% more regularly because they dont mind even a few cents just to complete the checklist,most members would think its a waste of time and chicken feed,how much can it get better ?,can you stay online all the time with no guarantee?.

Paypal payment » Post #2

Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:50 in General Talk

You got duplicate posts not allowed

pay pal payment india » Post #2

Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:42 in Your Stats

Yes it works

Waiting Time » Post #4

Mon Nov 25, 2019 06:19 in General Talk

Just to be shure about what you experienced I just opened a Yoursurveys right now its fine here working perfectly

Waiting Time » Post #2

Mon Nov 25, 2019 04:46 in General Talk

How did you know surveys are blocked for you ?

To Admin » Post #8

Thu Nov 21, 2019 08:20 in General Talk

I am going for a vacation from 21st Dec to celebrate Christmas,and to gather some old memories ,lets hope the new year brings some good to everyone not just here on ysence but also in your life.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 23:13:57 EST