Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Affiliate link no longer accepted on Facebook » Post #3

Sat Jan 18, 2020 09:33 in General Talk

Like everyone even I used to try getting referrals by posting my referral link on social networks just a few registered using my Clixsene link but were never active,today I have eight active referrals all are from my local community who are in contact with me and known to me,including myself all my active referrals have full time job,they are still active because I can help them earn here,to say new registrations take time to understand how the GPT system works and end up giving up,but if you have referrals whom you can help regularly then the chances are they will stay,so try getting referrals from your local community whom you are in constant touch with.

New user » Post #2

Fri Jan 17, 2020 15:07 in Member Introduction

Click everything everyday whatever works will pay

Fake emails - IMPORTANT » Post #2

Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:42 in Polish

Yes naturally it will be fake if it shows Clixsene support team,this site is Ysence

Day 7 only - $0.38 bad day » Post #5

Thu Jan 09, 2020 02:29 in Your Stats

Even if you are able to complete one survey in a day,try Revenue Universe they have surveys everyday,although Revenue Universe survey pays a couple of cents it helps to complete the checklist bonus,try to keep to the 16% bonus consistently one good day that 16% will boost earnings,maybe there will be one off day its fine,but always try to keep up that 16% bonus even if earnings are low.

Day 7 only - $0.38 bad day » Post #2

Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:32 in Your Stats

I am not joking,change your login time,I dont know your location,try between 1.00am-3.00am

4.5 quake near Iran nuclear power plant . tasman1 » Post #4

Wed Jan 08, 2020 03:09 in General Talk

An Earthquake can also occur due to a nuclear test carried out at quiet a depth to prevent detection
One should not forget Iran is a product of a Jihad 45 years ago once know as persia which the Americans failed to put down,daughter of shah of persia still resides in the US so history shows Iran and America have a very special relationship,strategically if that Jihad had been put down today US would have had an base in Persia neighbouring Isreal,does that bother the US even today.

Survey not getting recd payment also blocked » Post #2

Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:31 in Your Stats

Sorry friend you need not answer depends on you ,what is your lifetime balance,were you ever asked to upload proof of your identity after you opened a account at CLIXSENE?

About information collected by survey panels » Post #4

Thu Jan 02, 2020 03:08 in General Talk

Yes some surveys sites will show,same IP address,and disqualify

About information collected by survey panels » Post #2

Thu Jan 02, 2020 01:08 in General Talk

You can be tracked within a certain distance from your actual location,if you are beyond that range their system would evulate the change,you can change your browser settings to prevent sites from tracking,recently I was on a vacation I could have logged into my account but preferred to avoid just to find a site informing me about some violation,if you are on a smartphone its easier to excess your account and prevent tracking because a mobile phone location could keep changing very easily,depending on how mobile you are.

Happy 2020 » Post #3

Tue Dec 31, 2019 23:45 in General Talk

Happy New year and best of luck to all members

Low earnings » Post #5

Mon Dec 30, 2019 05:14 in General Talk

First seven months with Clixsene were so good that at that pace earnings would have been 200% over previous year but still this year earnings have been 125% over previous year.

Checklist Bonus on 27-12-2019 » Post #4

Sat Dec 28, 2019 23:53 in Success Stories

Pavanalli wrote: Can somebody help me out on how to withdraw amount to State bank of India or Yes Bank. Is there any charge for such withdrawal and is there any minimum balance which is to be maintained?? Please help me out on this.

You have to open a PayPal or Payooner account and link it with your bank account that is the only way to withdraw money from here to your bank,minimum required to cashout from Paypal $10,Payooner $52,click cashout on your summary page.

About question asked in survey » Post #7

Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:47 in General Talk

We have a few survey routers that ask you to fill up a profile it includes your Name address email id,date of birth its enough to trace you,many survey providers ask you to register with them and they pay you,their profile gets all the information they need from you,I have a full profile with Yougov its not difficult to know who you are.

About question asked in survey » Post #4

Sat Dec 28, 2019 01:23 in General Talk

kkvinaykumar wrote: In surveys why do they ask us whether we own agricultural land or not? Why does it matter to them?

The question of Agricultural land was never asked before,but agencys include it now,some organizations including the government collects data about what people have it gives an idea about your assets your source of income,generally they get an idea about your standing in status,the government is looking for land in certain places to give to some business comnunities and projects,for example they have to get land from Mumbai to ahmedabad for the bullet train project,many people are not prepared to give their land because it is ancestral property or the government is not paying even the prevailing cost of the land,in all these years the government has been able to acquire only 15%of the required land just because people dont want to give their land .

Does anyone experience Blackouts/Electricity Cuts? » Post #2

Sat Dec 14, 2019 23:52 in General Talk

Not where I stay but in our country in many places there is no electricity for 12-15 hours everyday,in many rural areas electricity is only for 12 hours a month and no electricity because there are no electricity lines

Xmas with ySense » Post #2

Fri Dec 13, 2019 00:37 in General Talk

Last year it was a site called Clixsene they had festival season extra bonus on checklist,but now its ysence completely different site so should not expect anything.

10 days for 10 dollor » Post #2

Tue Dec 10, 2019 08:42 in General Talk

I dont think your statics apply to everyone,I get my money in one day by PayPal cashout,earnings depend on demographics and location so earnings can vary,maybe you are more effected by statistics that other members put up.

Why , why , why .........tasman1 » Post #6

Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:51 in General Talk

But slowly African countries are growing due to large Chinese investment,some African countries have mode of transportation that is electric,buses cars bikes all Chinese we still dont have electric vehicles in India,so Africa is growing quickly and other countries are also looking at Africa as an investment

Why , why , why .........tasman1 » Post #3

Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:14 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: All Environmental talk or surveys in Australia are same

How much more will you pay ................................????????????????????????

All same all about money

Pure garbage , saving world is giving to rich

I am not in , f..ck environment , let planet die

If planet die both poor and rich will die ........................ perfect justice

You are getting serious,just click on one option to make shure you get paid for the survey.

I am shocked » Post #27

Thu Dec 05, 2019 09:57 in General Talk

In India its still a pre election understanding with some corporate houses they run the media and carry out an campaign in favor of a political setup that agrees to their requirements,government is selling PSU and other government owned companies quiet cheap,as one industrialist in India says the government has no business to be in business,today I was following a news most of our coal mining fields run by the government have been sold to those who have an arrangement with the government,one bidder who bidded lowest and won the deal found the deal going to someone else,people are quite unaware of what is going on but the poor are feeling the heat because naturally everything will cost more,people have elected a government not the corporate houses so why should they care for them money is important,we have more than 1000 political setups who dont come under a pre poll understanding,so there are no options just one,if that one does not get elected the country has a proper government elected by the people with no external power in play.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 17:29:58 EST