Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Warm September » Post #7

Sat Sep 04, 2021 19:00 in Success Stories

You are right many offers dont credit because they say we could not track your activity they could not detect your IP address thats why you should always try offers in which you dont loose anything even if it does not credit

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #43

Sat Sep 04, 2021 18:05 in General Talk

Interesting subject Christ is only one of the 32 million gods invented by humans,humans made shure they did not fall short of options you have choosen one that suited you fortunately I could not find one,you come here for nonsense let me feed you with nonsense that humans have created and you believe in one of them

Hinduism is a Philosophy I know more about the religion that 99% of Hindus understand,so god was just a way of describing to our ancestors the meaning of life and existence,its very difficult to go back 7000 years in time and understand how humans interpreted what was explained to them unfortunately even today we believe in our ancestors misinterpretation,so you only feel and think god exists but a Hindu can show you god its our SUN which is described as GOD because it provides life we exist because of it if the sun dissapeared today life of earth would end thats the Philosophy behind the meaning of existence but unfortunately its real meaning is not understood even today
So god is a product of misinterpretation

Warm September » Post #5

Fri Sep 03, 2021 13:44 in Success Stories

Five weeks is the required time to complete the offer it credited instantly once the requirements were completed I managed to complete it in 32 days no in app purchases ,you should always read the instructions before starting such offers period required to complete should be given or else dont try avoid offers that require you to pay for anything so that even if it does not credit you dont loose anything.

Warm September » Post #3

Thu Sep 02, 2021 23:02 in Success Stories

1st September 2021

2 Ysence featured $3.00 $0.50
1TOLUNA $0.52
1 offer The Walking Dead:Road to survival takes 5 weeks to credit if completed $10.00
5 offers $0.05

Total $14.07
Bonus 16% $2,25
Bonus carried over from August $0.39
Month$16.71

One offer made a lot of difference

2nd September 2021
12 pending credits $9.69
1 PureSpectrum $0.70
1 Toluna $0.52
5 Offers $0.05

Total $10.96
Bonus 16% $1.75
Month $29.42

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #33

Thu Sep 02, 2021 21:54 in General Talk

And unfortunately neither you or Valerie are able to make trillions from him so why waste time with something that gives you nothing in return thats why you both are on Ysence to get whatever is possible

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #31

Thu Sep 02, 2021 21:45 in General Talk

Even you say god made humans so naturally humans are selling him to make money that is what he is worth nothing else

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #29

Thu Sep 02, 2021 21:28 in General Talk

valerie wrote: What you are referring to Arvind9 is scientific theory, not facts.

I am only trying to fathom exactly what it is you believe in. To me, it does not
sound like you believe in anything.

Also, everyone knows Darwin was a nut. :mrgreen:

And those who invented god were bigger nuts,his followers are even lunatics who call themselves disciples of God they kill in the name of god is that what god stands for

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #28

Thu Sep 02, 2021 21:06 in General Talk

Human evolution is not just theory its all based on findings three years ago I was watching a National Geographic exclusive where a new recent discovery was shown as it was discovered,in a cave in South Africa Historians found fossils of humans some world renowned Historians were asked to help and retrive the fossils in a proper manner it was the remains of a human dated 3 million years ago the fossils were put together and a computer image was created based on their findings to show what the human looked like,the human has been name as Homo Naleidi he was ancestor of Homo Habillis who were 2.7 million years ago in South Africa,these findings were lauded by the world because it was an great achievement

When we still find fossils of Dinosaurs which existed in the previous world more than 65 million years ago here its a question of only 5 million years of human evolution which is easier to track and prove we are no more an ancient civilization that we still imagine things yes god is still an imagination that will go with time but human evolution will stay forever because its our history how we came into existence

Sad August.........tasman1 » Post #10

Thu Sep 02, 2021 19:51 in Your Stats

Humans are never satisfied even if they are doing well isnt it SIR :)

Sad August.........tasman1 » Post #8

Thu Sep 02, 2021 19:28 in Your Stats

I dont understand your logic everyone can see you are doing better than last year when you post year earning this month it will be more than last year 3 months still remaining to this year so overall you have done better than last year if I get to last year's earning it will be good for me I dont think it will be better,so just look at your figures they say something different than your mood

Sad August.........tasman1 » Post #6

Thu Sep 02, 2021 19:01 in Your Stats

Weird man one pending credits after an hour another comes not like before when all used to credit together so Tasman1 get ready for a long zero from tomorrow because weekend is till Monday

WOW now its four

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #24

Thu Sep 02, 2021 07:46 in General Talk

Its not faith or imagination historians and Archeologists have proof of it everything has been proven with facts not imagination everything is backed by scientific evidence,it is taught in universities excepted by world renowned institutions by governments have you seen god ? NO you just believe it without proof so actually you are imaging and you define it as belief which is an illusion I believe in something that is proven by humans proof can be shown in physical evidence I am not believing into nothing,what I have explained is history science,everyone cannot be shown the evidence but logic fits with whatever is being said

Please visit the world historical society their headquarters is in the US you will be amazed with what you see it proves our human understanding

Sad August.........tasman1 » Post #5

Wed Sep 01, 2021 22:43 in Your Stats

Nice beginning to the month its a stong day flags going up full mast

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #22

Wed Sep 01, 2021 22:36 in General Talk

I firmly believe in our civilization our human race they are our own it makes no difference if a scientist is an American or Chinese they are helping our civilization in the right way we all need to believe in what our own people understand rather than create a god religion that will only lead to the end of our human race

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #20

Wed Sep 01, 2021 20:54 in General Talk

3.5 billion years ago life evolved in the sea it was in the form of microbials there are twelve elements that are building blocks of life Amino acids proteins Sulphur they could be everywhere in the universe several billion years ago life on Mars existed in the same way but since Earth had the right conditions for life to evolve slowly other life forms developed millions of species have evolved on earth in 3.5 billion years with time more complex life forms developed when life once started on earth slowly it led to other life thats why we humans came in the overall evolution process only 5 million years ago because it took that long for life like us to evolve we have evolved like any other life on earth,we have a evolution process by Charles Darwin that tells you how we evolved through an chimpanzee in South Africa approximately 5 million years ago we have evolved naturally like any other life form on earth elements that create life are very common everywhere in the universe they only need the right conditions to evolve life could be very common in the universe if we haven't yet found one other than ourselves it does not not mean we are the only ones we have not been able to find others because the universe is so vast and we dont yet have the technology to find others but slowly scientists have found out that microscopic life forms exist in our solar system if they are bought to earth they will evolve into other life forms as it has on earth,no one had to create us we evolved naturally

Our ancestors came from Africa at that time there was no religion no god they did not even know they were on a planet that we call Earth there were no countries no boundaries early humans could go anywhere when our ancestors are the same what was the need to devide everything into religion god and just fight for each others blood is that what religion teaches to kill our own human beings who belong to our own civilization there is no difference between you and me both our ancestors came from the same place what are we fighting for

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #18

Wed Sep 01, 2021 09:25 in General Talk

Everywhere god is understood differently in our country religion is related to god people in rural areas fear god they believe they will face ill effects if they go against god and religion

FACTS
everything on earth stops at a point of understanding even god does not know anything beyond that point
Scientists religion god all stop at the same point of understanding,what existed 1 millionth of a second before the universe started that one millionth of a second is very important because even god does not know what existed before that,meaning it important to know how could something start from nothing where even time did not exist no one has got to that point its not known
Meaning god created nothing because even god does not know what existed in nothing from where the universe started
It means there is something that creates everything which we dont know about god is just an human imagination and belief nothing else so humans made him creater of everything

Unless we know what existed before the beginning of time our understanding of existence is incomplete

Tday 4.53 Yesterday 4.62....tasman1 » Post #3

Wed Sep 01, 2021 06:22 in Success Stories

1 Ysence $1.02
2 Toluna $0.52 $0.29
1 Opinionworld $0.58
3 Offers $0.05

Total $2.46
Bonus 16% $0.39

Month $60.36
Year $596.81

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #16

Tue Aug 31, 2021 20:53 in General Talk

Theory of evolution is by Charles Darwin,Einstein tried to explain how everything exists,we build structures but its not necessary that the universe needed a creator that is human thinking that everything should have a creator we cannot imagine that everything was self created maybe with time we will understand thats why it sounds absurd

You go to school college and learn Mathematics Science not God

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #14

Tue Aug 31, 2021 20:14 in General Talk

Even Einstein believed in God he said Even god had limitations so he built whatever he understood meaning whatever he created is not perfect everything is in chaos now according to Einstein what is the definition of god Mathematical equations scientific theories he says they are the basis of existence today scientists call it the God equation everything has limitations and a boundary Even god cannot move beyond it because that is what everything was created on

Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1 » Post #13

Tue Aug 31, 2021 18:52 in General Talk

Give myself a chance to what illusions close minded are those who are trapped in their own world and find it difficult to move ahead with time so that humanity as a whole can become intelligent getting trapped into nothing is not a sign of intelligence many people believing in god and religion are falling behind in time their culture and thinking is dragging them back in our country many people could be 50 years back in time because they have not moved along because their culture and thinking has trapped them in a closed society they cannot talk freely like me they are scared that it will have ill effect they fear god not love

Most important you need to provide proof in what you believe not just close your eyes and believe blindly what you feel you should be able to prove not just express in words open your eyes and see how different life is dont keep it closed

Sometimes I watch God TV its an American channel they talk about GOD not for love no one wants love everyone wants money well maybe in the US god is a good source of money
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:58:31 EST