Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Don't take Ibuprofen » Post #5

Sat Mar 28, 2020 03:31 in General Talk

In normal circumstances one could ask an doctor according to symptoms,now a doctor would give a prescription for a test even if you do not have Coronavirus you could get infected at the place where tests are carried out,nothing is safe in the present conditions

Poor of the World and Corona ....tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Mar 27, 2020 15:11 in General Talk

Most common thing one hears employees who have been laid off will be paid but its not entirely true,only those who are working from home or work two to three days a week will get paid rest will not be paid till they have been asked to stay home,either business has shut down till things get better,most will loose their jobs depending on the time that a business stays non operational;in the US people who have already lost their jobs is well above three million and will rise,everywhere in the world it will be worse,all this talk about governments having billions in economic stimulus will only last three to four months after that what ?,for many the alternative would be better to die

How much $10 worth at U are places? » Post #2

Fri Mar 27, 2020 07:48 in General Talk

Where do you stay,its time to know people better

Fill up your Groceries » Post #5

Fri Mar 27, 2020 04:21 in General Talk

Yes people are reacting more to rumors but even if one is aware of what is happening you have no option but to go out buying or else nothing will be left,even under a total lockdown confirmed cases are rising its above 750 thats because people are more concerned about getting what they want and are getting more prone to infections

Govt Help at Your place ...tasman1 » Post #3

Fri Mar 27, 2020 02:05 in General Talk

Its going to be more politically inclined or else how does the government check in such a charged up situation who has to be given what,do you have a ration card to show,many have fake ration cards even I have a genuine ration card but will get nothing

Fill up your Groceries » Post #2

Fri Mar 27, 2020 01:59 in General Talk

Even Amazon has gone dry they have only LUXURY products like mobile phones,I was looking for some rice none available,shops have already gone dry only imported stuff left like Chocolates pasta sauces,Japanese Kimchi,Thailand noodle soup,Indian noodles all gone,my aunt who lives on the other side of the city was saying people have hoarded 30kg of wheat flours Rice,situation is desperate and lot of rumors spreading around that is making matters worse

A third of coronavirus cases may be silent carrier » Post #19

Fri Mar 27, 2020 01:39 in General Talk

saramath wrote: In India,people are going to die because of hunger during the lock down and not due to the Covid 19 virus.

'May die of corona later. We'll die of hunger before' - Rediff.com India News

I went out yesterday shops were empty only imported fancy stuff available like Lind chocolates,pasta sauces for people to lick when nothing is left,BBC showed some place in Delhi people scrambling for food being distributed they looked like people on the streets,already nothing to eat no one's worried about infections

A third of coronavirus cases may be silent carrier » Post #17

Fri Mar 27, 2020 01:33 in General Talk

saramath wrote: The ventilators and masks were exported from India till March 23. Only on March 24 , Indian government banned the exports. Now they say that they have ordered for more ventilators and masks.Cannot understand the logic. This also shows the government preparedness in dealing with Covid 19.

India bans export of sanitizers, ventilators as virus cases rise

Thats right and medical hardware manufacturers say they can manage 1000 ventilators a month,government made some money exporting ventilators now its time to buy some

A third of coronavirus cases may be silent carrier » Post #10

Thu Mar 26, 2020 20:38 in General Talk

Thats right even the Russians built a hospital for Coronavirus patient's in a few days,even my aunt was saying our country is a democracy thats why people think they are free to do what they want in China people follow what they are told thats why China was able to handle the situation well.

Survival of the fittest started.......tasmani1 » Post #3

Thu Mar 26, 2020 20:28 in General Talk

Even I heard that everywhere there is shortage of medical facilities shortage of beds in ICU's,not enough ventilators,in a city like New York supply of medicines only for a week maybe people hoarded even medicines before a lockdown,so due to various factors in Australia they will admit patients only who are in desperate situation meaning who are dying but the is a more serious problem worldwide,people dead due to Coronavirus Male 65% or above,Female maximum 35%,still not known why males are dying more by the virus at this rate there will be more females than males in the world

A third of coronavirus cases may be silent carrier » Post #7

Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:16 in General Talk

Maybe China has reset the clock,initially everyone in the world was getting effected by China lockdown,they are back running while the world is under lockdown they are ahead in the curve making the world more dependent on them,they will recover faster rest of the world will crawl back after things start returning to normalcy,many world multinationals have already reopened in China to reduce losses in the rest of the world they see China as a window of opportunity,seems China has reset the clock

A third of coronavirus cases may be silent carrier » Post #4

Thu Mar 26, 2020 08:46 in General Talk

Its not about blaming anyone its a question of the right time to take action,some countries never locked down,Japan Taiwan never locked down,the Taiwanese president was interviewed she said as soon as the news spread about the spread of the virus in China we started testing and were able to keep control of the situation so we did not have many infected cases those who were infected were immediately quarantined and cured,same with Japan they never locked down government there has asked people to take precautions,people can be seen moving around as usual with masks.so timing was and is still the most crucial factor,Japan is already prepared for the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo but other countries have withdrawn,the Olympics have been postponed by a year to be held in June 2021 at Tokyo

A third of coronavirus cases may be silent carrier » Post #2

Thu Mar 26, 2020 04:07 in General Talk

Even our confirmed cases are not correct they could be much higher,total lockdown in India stared more than one month after the detection of the initial infected cases,many people have similar symptoms to Coronavirus but they ignore dont even find it necessary to go to a doctor they go to a chemist and get medicine for common flue,total lockdown started in India after more than 300 confirmed cases,why so late,and testing is very low;government does not have enough facilities to test,private hospitals wont do it free,it will cost Rs 4500 which many people wont even pay,when people dont even go to a doctor just get medicine from a chemist paying Rs 4500 is a lot for them,they will still not go for a test,thats why its very difficult to know how many people are infected in India

internet » Post #3

Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:32 in General Talk

I think speed is adjusted,I live in Mumbai which is the financial capital of the country so its important to maintain internet speed and it would be slowed down in Rural areas where internet would not be so important in the present conditions for spending time watching videos on the net,my net speed is normal,many services have been shutdown with no work from home,for eg automotive retailers,when its a total lockdown who would buy a new car so the automobile industry is in total shutdown

India Lockdown » Post #43

Tue Mar 24, 2020 14:54 in General Talk

Who is stopping you you are free to keep posting I will give you company

India Lockdown » Post #41

Tue Mar 24, 2020 14:47 in General Talk

And you are here on this site to mind others business,my computer has no WhatsApp and Google its an IOS operating system,I dont use google and WhatsApp

India Lockdown » Post #39

Tue Mar 24, 2020 14:37 in General Talk

Goes to show you dont have views on issues other than minding others business

India Lockdown » Post #37

Tue Mar 24, 2020 14:33 in General Talk

And what makes you positive you are not even posting on any topic you have problems with others comments

India Lockdown » Post #34

Tue Mar 24, 2020 14:26 in General Talk

Deleted ? Reposted ? You have lost it

India Lockdown » Post #32

Tue Mar 24, 2020 14:22 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote:
digambaraswami wrote: .

Where is your post had second thoughts,right now even the most powerful man on the planet can not get away from criticism,I hope you understand the meaning of freedom of speech in a democracy.

See this is your post
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 22:48:51 EST