Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Why Royals are not dying ......tasman1 » Post #10

Mon Mar 30, 2020 05:55 in General Talk

@Tasman1 Newzeland is defined as the most secular country in the world society is well developed,how is secularism defined,a society that does not differentiate between religion race colour,or you can say 45% of the population in Newzeland is Atheists who do not believe in any religion or god,in many rich and developed countries the number of Atheists is rising gradually by the time all this is over the rise in Atheism will rise considerably no place for a GOD.

Why Royals are not dying ......tasman1 » Post #2

Sun Mar 29, 2020 17:50 in General Talk

If democracy fails they all will suffer,why are all places of worship closed or adviced not to go there because god cannot help,surprisingly in a place in Russia people are still going to a church all crowded up they say how can you get infected where there is god,and amazingly the western media is laughing its all out of place.

Corona » Post #3

Sun Mar 29, 2020 15:47 in General Talk

Take an example of the US 900,000 tests carried out 136,799 tested positive 2,397 dead and some US President experts think 100,000-200,000 could die,and Donald Trump says deaths will peak by end of April governments from all countries saying a few weeks things will be under control maybe just to prevent humans going berserk the reality could be months or a year,how much can you stock up athome provided you can find something to buy,many could die of hunger before everything ends what kind of people will survive?

The U.S. was WARNED about a pandemic ! » Post #11

Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:45 in General Talk

:D :D :D so start sneezing everywhere before you strangle yourself as it is the young wont die,you could be sneezing because you had Coke and cookies

The U.S. was WARNED about a pandemic ! » Post #9

Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:31 in General Talk

I'll watch the movie have a lot of time to do it,but right now we are humans first places of worship have been shutdown to maintain social distancing,its the right time to feel we all belong to one race,many foreigners are stranded in India and are scared they dont have money and nothing to eat,everyday I see on TV how they feel,today a English lady was crying she was saying the situation here was very unsafe and dangerous she feared for her life she was appealing to her government to help get back home,its very sad to see the pain people are experiencing,foreigners must be stranded everywhere in the world in a similar situation,atleast we are in the comfort of our home people should stop complaining about being locked down

The U.S. was WARNED about a pandemic ! » Post #5

Sat Mar 28, 2020 16:24 in General Talk

Maybe they understand better how to contain the virus from spreading

The U.S. was WARNED about a pandemic ! » Post #3

Sat Mar 28, 2020 16:16 in General Talk

China has offered help to US

Stay home is killing people.......tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Mar 28, 2020 15:53 in General Talk

In Northern India monkeys jump all around the place they take a dip in peoples water tank and even take a bit off human flesh they are all around the place they are more free than humans just imagine if some how they got infected they would create hell then the government would have to warn people of monkeys not the virus

Stay home is killing people.......tasman1 » Post #3

Sat Mar 28, 2020 15:08 in General Talk

They cannot open up even after things are under control China is taking steps cautiously things could go wrong again as in Japan things have become bad all of a sudden they have had to shutdown Italians would have to be more careful or else the price would be enormous beyond repair its time people learned to deal with stress

How much $10 worth at U are places? » Post #14

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:21 in General Talk

josealvesjr wrote:
suraraj wrote: 10 dollars in India

1 Kg of rice- 45 rupees
1 kg of Toor dall- 110 rs
1 kg of tomatoe- 25 rs
1 Kg of Onion- 30 rs
1 kg of Cabbage- 19 rs
1 kg of Potato- 35 rs
I kg of White sugar- 40 rs
1 Litre of Petrol- 73 rs
1 month amazon prime -129 rs
1 month mobile recharge- 219 rs ( Daily 1 GB of internet and unlimited calls to any network)

Total- 725 rupees
There will be balance of 25 rupees if I get a good exchange rate when the rupee falls more to the dollar

Well, I would say that for instance a $100.00 in India goes along way.

Everywhere in India rates are not the same I am in Mumbai
1Kg Rice Rs 60
1Kg Toor dal Rs 120
1Kg onions Rs 60
1Kg Potatoes Rs 45
1Kg Sugar Rs 42
1Lt petrol Rs 76
1 month mobile 4G Rs298 2Gb daily
Cable TV 1 month Rs 362
1 month Amazon prime Rs 140
1 Month Netflix Rs 160

27/03 Beter than nothing ........tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:31 in Success Stories

tasman1 wrote: Today $2.54..................better than nothing
Yesterday $3.59...................ok
Day before 6.31 ..................good

You have a very good sence of humor

27/03 Beter than nothing ........tasman1 » Post #3

Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:29 in Success Stories

You have a very good sence of humor

Lockdown » Post #6

Sat Mar 28, 2020 08:23 in General Talk

In Delhi people are like a traffic jam,states in other parts of the country are sealing their borders no one is being allowed to leave of enter other states,people who were on daily wages dont have money and food

How much $10 worth at U are places? » Post #8

Sat Mar 28, 2020 07:59 in General Talk

:D is that what you are going to buy

Lockdown » Post #5

Sat Mar 28, 2020 07:57 in General Talk

I just saw on BBC large number of people are leaving Delhi they feel its unsafe the picture that I saw were of panic,I just called up someone who lives in Delhi and he told me mainly the lower class people are leaving to get back to their home because they dont have work and nothing to eat,its getting very bad these kinds of things will spread the virus to other parts of the country and the government cannot stop them because they dont have any money food to survive

Lockdown » Post #3

Sat Mar 28, 2020 06:30 in General Talk

Quiet likely,even after lockdown virus is spreading,people who were already infected are spreading it,there could be people with mild infections who wont go to a doctor,all this talk about what medicine could work against the virus will be used by people,when there is no cure how can any medicine cure you,you need to be hospitalized to get proper treatment if you have a good health record you will get cured,if you have health issues you are more venerable to the virus,I HAVE NEVER BEEN HOSPITALIZED FOR ANY ILLNESS SINCE BIRTH but still even I am worried,how does one know who is infected if there is no testing?,experts all over the world are saying how do we know who has mild infections

Don't take Ibuprofen » Post #5

Sat Mar 28, 2020 03:31 in General Talk

In normal circumstances one could ask an doctor according to symptoms,now a doctor would give a prescription for a test even if you do not have Coronavirus you could get infected at the place where tests are carried out,nothing is safe in the present conditions

Poor of the World and Corona ....tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Mar 27, 2020 15:11 in General Talk

Most common thing one hears employees who have been laid off will be paid but its not entirely true,only those who are working from home or work two to three days a week will get paid rest will not be paid till they have been asked to stay home,either business has shut down till things get better,most will loose their jobs depending on the time that a business stays non operational;in the US people who have already lost their jobs is well above three million and will rise,everywhere in the world it will be worse,all this talk about governments having billions in economic stimulus will only last three to four months after that what ?,for many the alternative would be better to die

How much $10 worth at U are places? » Post #2

Fri Mar 27, 2020 07:48 in General Talk

Where do you stay,its time to know people better

Fill up your Groceries » Post #5

Fri Mar 27, 2020 04:21 in General Talk

Yes people are reacting more to rumors but even if one is aware of what is happening you have no option but to go out buying or else nothing will be left,even under a total lockdown confirmed cases are rising its above 750 thats because people are more concerned about getting what they want and are getting more prone to infections
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 17:00:34 EST