Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

PM message again » Post #13

Tue Apr 14, 2020 02:05 in General Talk

Now its called part 2 of lockdown wonder how many more parts,governments are not shure what can be exempted from a lockdown because social distancing will stay for a long time,if you use public transportation or even a airplane how will social distancing work,no one will dare to step on a cruise,South Korea goes on a general election,North Korea does not want to loose the opertunity to carry our missile tests,what if people start running around everywhere and governments get forced to enforce a total lockdown,its going to be a new world the its never going to be the same again

corona test poll » Post #6

Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:03 in General Talk

Government carrying out survey door to door and collecting data to understand how much of the population has health issues,today two government officials came to my place and were asking questions about members in the household,still no tests ,according to report released by IMF US is a 25.5 trillion economy it will become 18 trillion,China is 15.5 trillion will come down to 11 trillion,down the list India is 2.3 trillion economy will come down to less than 1 trillion data is taking into account the effects of Coronavirus and recession,some state governments have asked the central government to give more relief which the Indian economy cannot sustain,European,US,and some asian countries have provided relief of 5-10 % of GDP ,India has provided relief less than 1% of GDP one can only hope the system can cope with the problem

Lockdown and hospitals kills people...tasman1 » Post #7

Sun Apr 12, 2020 20:48 in General Talk

The rich are getting desperate because many may end up closing down,I heard the owner of a Industry saying what should be excluded from the lockdown,because they are the last to die,they are not worried about people dying their concern is their business,but in the developed world the stress is more on caution they dont want a second wave that will be disastrous,China is three months into it and are opening gradually with lot of caution,we are hardly a month into the lockdown and are getting desperate to open up

Lockdown and hospitals kills people...tasman1 » Post #4

Sun Apr 12, 2020 20:21 in General Talk

Yes because only 20% get out from a ventilator most die,people are put on a ventilator because there are laws that say a person should be tried to be saved till the last breath,even if its know a person cannot be saved,a person can only be removed from a ventilator if members of family give their consent in writing so that a doctor or hospital does not face legal charges

Lockdown and hospitals kills people...tasman1 » Post #2

Sun Apr 12, 2020 19:53 in General Talk

North Korea has no Coronavirus but the country is still under lockdown borders are closed to stop movement,more a country rule is draconian its doing better,US is importing food from Mexico but farmers in US are destroying their produce because there is no demand its unable to reach people who need food its better to give it free than destroy but something is very wrong

Happy Easter to all..........tasman1 » Post #13

Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:19 in General Talk

Nothing should be taken lightly in some European countries old people have died athome their bodys have been found on streets in dead bags,everywhere in the world people dont take appropriate measures on falling sick that leads to problems increasing,governments cannot check every person but are aware many have died athome

Happy Easter to all..........tasman1 » Post #11

Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:33 in General Talk

:D :lol:

Happy Easter to all..........tasman1 » Post #8

Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:19 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: Happy Easter everyone! (A boring one indeed).

My family have still decided to have a Easter get together with lunch in which i felt was necessary to decline, If we all had lived close together i might have accepted the invitation, But given we live in different parts of the country (malmø in Sweden included) i don't think it's a good idea..

I see in the news Sweden is quit open the government has not lockeddown the country people are moving around freely they have just been asked to main social distancing,restaurants shops bars are open people are living a normal life

Coranavirus Switched OFF here...tasman1 » Post #16

Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:34 in General Talk

India is the largest manufacturer of HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE its not a cure for Coronavirus it could help some people recover,if it had been a cure everyday so many Americans wouldn't be dying,so it cannot be given to everyone having Coronavirus,tests are being carried out to determine in what cases it can be given because its side effects could be quite adverse,in India its quite freely available India is a country where try it if you want no one cares about the consequences,a Coronavirus vaccine could take more than a year,right now there is no option either you have the infection and get cured you get immune and walk around freely because you wont get infected again because your body becomes immune to the virus,there are people who could have the immunity and be carriers of the virus they wont have the symptoms of Coronavirus and wont get sick after a certain period of time the virus dies but they could infect others so such people also have to be detected to stop the spread of the virus thats why tests have to be carried out or else a second wave of infections is immanent and could be catastrophic

Lockdown #2 » Post #20

Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:03 in General Talk

I dont know if you eat noodles,not available anywhere two packets of MAGGI instant noodles Rs 30 it may not be a very healthy option but in the present circumstances it serves a purpose

Soccer(not american) » Post #13

Sat Apr 11, 2020 08:41 in General Talk

Yes its more of propaganda that everyone will get help because our society is like that the weaker section is always exploited

Lockdown #2 » Post #18

Sat Apr 11, 2020 08:03 in General Talk

Yes I spoke to someone in Delhi they say people have stocked up for four months maybe situation there is so bad that people think it will be long,WHO says governments should be careful how they lift restrictions doing it in a hurry could be catastrophic there would be a second wave of infections which would be tough to contain.

Soccer(not american) » Post #11

Sat Apr 11, 2020 07:59 in General Talk

Everyone is saying poor need job to survive but they are in the open more likely to spread infection,question is will you employ anyone with not being shure that they could make you sick,many small businesses will close down because of losses,I used to use food delivery service like SWIGGY FASSOS I stopped,we cook athome

Soccer(not american) » Post #9

Sat Apr 11, 2020 07:36 in General Talk

An acquaintance from Delhi was telling me people have stocked up for four months situation is bad in some places maybe people think it will be long,most rural parts there is no infection problem is more urban

Soccer(not american) » Post #7

Sat Apr 11, 2020 06:54 in General Talk

josealvesjr wrote:
SergiRoberto wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: My favorite team Manchester United all sitting under the bed to avoid getting infected

What was the decision taken by PM today about lockdown?

Prolonged until the 30th of April for the whole country.

That's right extended till 30th April,state of Punjab has declared summer vacation in schools exams to be held after lockdown ends

Soccer(not american) » Post #3

Sat Apr 11, 2020 06:18 in General Talk

My favorite team Manchester United all sitting under the bed to avoid getting infected

India , Children , Coronavirus.......tasman1 » Post #7

Fri Apr 10, 2020 20:49 in General Talk

You already gave the answer;the rich will make shure they remain where they are,if the government starts spending on them it will be at the cost of others for which no one will compromise,then that government will be replaced with another that will protect their interests not the poor,its called capitalism

Aleksandr Lukasjenko » Post #2

Fri Apr 10, 2020 18:20 in General Talk

In the Indian state of Goa there are no Coranavirus cases because a lockdown was imposed population is low compared to othet parts of India its a tourist destination lot of Russians there,an Russian was found hiding in a cave all drunk maybe he had lot of Vodka also thought vodka is good for preventing virus,hand sanitizers are alcohol based so why not drink alcohol and prevent that is what many think,maybe Italians Spanish English and American dont drink vodka they like more fancy stuff

Coranavirus Switched OFF here...tasman1 » Post #13

Fri Apr 10, 2020 13:14 in General Talk

Some of it has been exported even to BRAZIL,Brazil's Prime minister has thanked the Indian Prime minister,its very cheap one strip containing ten tablets of HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE costs $0.80 in India

Coranavirus Switched OFF here...tasman1 » Post #11

Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:46 in General Talk

splat44 wrote: Since when the US decides sent drug to countries without warning?
What do they think they are? King?

Countries usually have right to block drugs that was not properly researched

Read the following:
Coronavirus: Is hydroxychloroquine safe and does it work?

For Trump to retaliate against other countries at this point is uncalled for!

suraraj wrote:
suraraj wrote: Trump warns India of retaliation if it doesn't allow export of drug

Coronavirus: Trump warns India of retaliation if it doesn't allow export of drug - Rediff.com India News

India partially lifts ban on hydroxychloroquine

India partially lifts ban on hydroxychloroquine
Nothing was banned India was exporting HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE to Isreal Donald Trump must have known it and asked the Indian government to export it to the US some politics was going on
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:41:52 EST