Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #9

Sun May 03, 2020 00:55 in General Talk

No but Samsung has updated my software on my Samsung phone with has a Covid19 tracker,you are absolutely correct many countries are asking their citizens to download similar apps but people have reservations about it because of privacy concerns,whole of Mumbai is still under red zone

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #7

Sun May 03, 2020 00:17 in General Talk

We only talk but we are responsible for electing a government if people love their politicians it cant be helped,only people can overturn that rule,right now the government is not forcing anyone to download the app but seems many ignorant people have done so about 50 million people in India have downloaded the app to their phones,some government advisers think it should be made mandatory which means anyone found not having the app can face legal action,then people will have to face a dictatorial rule within a democracy like in HUNGARY,an opposition politician in India was asked if the government will misuse its powers making covid19 an excuse he refused to comment and said let people decide what is right or wrong,will people really understand what is wrong in a country where illiteracy backwardness and unemployment is so high.

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #5

Sat May 02, 2020 23:48 in General Talk

Its not a app what governments are asking to download on your device these tech giants are just downloading software automatically to your device there is no app

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #3

Sat May 02, 2020 23:39 in General Talk

Slowly governments are comming out with apps saying they are ment to track Covid19 but there are many privacy issues giving away personal information that could be more harmful,even the Indian government has come out with such an app actually governments are going to track people's activity more than being an covid19 tracker,tech giants Samsung and Apple have already preinstalled software for covid19 on some of their latest phones,just a couple of days ago my Samsung Galaxy Note10+ has downloaded the latest software,now it talks to me it can tell me how far I am from the closest person and asks to maintain distance if I am not within the permissible distance its like a alarm clock that tells me to wash my hands and not touch my face and eyes,when I go out it is able to detect my activity and tells me Arvind please put on your face protection mask,it can continuously measure my body temperature once held in the palm,as it is Google is always tracking people around the global through their devices they can track you anywhere in the world only way to stop tracking is keep your device athome

Lockdown Extended » Post #21

Sat May 02, 2020 06:06 in General Talk

Thats right its a universal thinking that people known to each other can get together and enjoy have a party after all we are not strangers we are known to each other even after repeatedly being said the virus does not recognize relationships and friendship many people have died after getting infected from a party get together in many countries but still it is beyond people or maybe the meaning of social distancing is not understood even here some people want to have a party athome but I told them if someone complains the consequences will be grave this thinking will take many more lives its very difficult even for governments to understand how things will work an eye cannot be kept on everyone

My first payment from y sense » Post #50

Fri May 01, 2020 19:23 in Success Stories

suraraj wrote: I think it is not possible to open a joint account with family members with a payment processor. There has to be a unique account. But this member had already a account with the same name as now. So can the member use the payment processor of her husband. As the name in the payment processor is the same of her husband? The ySense name must match with the payment processor.

Lockdown Extended » Post #11

Fri May 01, 2020 11:11 in General Talk

Even in a lockdown shops selling arms are allowed to stay open in the US, more people are bying guns,in a US state people are out with guns demanding lifting of the lockdown

Lockdown Extended » Post #9

Fri May 01, 2020 10:56 in General Talk

Exactly a large part of society will have to go down to save the needy

Lockdown Extended » Post #7

Fri May 01, 2020 10:50 in General Talk

Because their prime duty is to protect the industry and rich which is the backbone of the economy,you are absolutely correct the government is not committed to saving lifes and the poor from dying of hunger,The US is a rich country but more than 65,000 are dead upto date due to Coronavirus but Donald Trump keeps saying he has done a great job,there is no value for life.

Lockdown Extended » Post #5

Fri May 01, 2020 10:39 in General Talk

So in the process we will save the rich because they will give nothing,fact of the matter is the whole society can be saved if the rich pay,we are so used to the thinking that whatever happens the rich are not to pay anything because money is only for them we are fools,Jane Goodall the famous primatologist says people dying of hunger is not important the rich should not loose money that is the main objective of every government

Lockdown Extended » Post #3

Fri May 01, 2020 10:09 in General Talk

Indias GDP will contract to - 0.7% by the end of 2020 according to economist which never happened in Indian history,if poor has to be helped the government will have to spend 65 thousand million rupees bringing down the GDP to -1.2%, we all would have to pay the price to save lives many of us will never see our present standard of living,so the question is which option is better save the poor or see a large part of society going down.

corona crisis ? » Post #2

Wed Apr 29, 2020 14:03 in General Talk

Situation is quite bad here in the city where I say,working remotely from home until things get better and the government thinks it is safe to work from office under certain conditions,go out once in 15 days to buy some essentials for the home,have payment problems cash is more widely used because my bank has restricted some forms of digital payments due to some accounts having issues with ATM and mobile wallets,India has just entered the second stage of spread of the virus,in the third stage it could spread more widely within the community

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #32

Sun Apr 26, 2020 19:26 in General Talk

For only American Republicans,still no opinion from an American Democrat to know what a wider range of people from the US think about Trump

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #29

Sun Apr 26, 2020 14:26 in General Talk

charmoeren wrote: Trump is a BIG IDIOT

I never understand people can put their vote on him.

TRUMP is FAKE NEWS

In some countries people have lost trust in democracy;since people cannot change the basic structure of a country,the majority have changed the way they think bringing in extremes in political terms they are called right wing,they are very good in understanding how common people think and manipulate that cycle has bought the world to the edge;when the majority start seeing the adverse effects things will get back to the democratic values,lets hope things dont get beyond the people,people understood Adolf Hitler very well but could not imagine he would bring the world on its knees

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #20

Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:36 in General Talk

So then it makes it easier for politicians to fake take advantage of the media as spreading disinformation and fake news,even Donald Trump owns some media which makes his job easier to fake,I heard Donald Trump praising some news channels and is trying to mislead people by making them believe certain news channels are doing a good job,in all the confusion that he creates he gets away with his antiques by making people believe what he wants them to believe,after all he is also a business tycoon he would know better how to manipulate

Trump suggects injecting disinfectants » Post #7

Sat Apr 25, 2020 02:06 in General Talk

Yes all major TV media is showing the clip,unless one wants to believe even that can be faked,nothing is fake Trump is running out of ideas more Americans are getting infected and dying than any other country in the world that China has become the excuse and its not over many more Americans will loose jobs and die and the fear of another wave of infections will remain,how long does Trump have for getting reelected even if people loosing jobs and their family vote against Trump he will become a victim of Coronavirus the media says ir will be a Coranavirus election.

PM message again » Post #28

Fri Apr 24, 2020 20:51 in General Talk

Its rightly being said there will a second wave maybe even third in some countries,in some citys in India some private offices have been allowed to be open with restriction,its summer time a virus can spread even through air conditioning,even if one person in a office is infected he could spread it through the air conditioning system,thats why there is stress on tests and India is very poor in testing,the government could get only 160000 test kits from China,even in a city like Delhi which is badly hit by the virus shops are being allowed to open;so naturally a lockdown becomes meaningless

money not deposited in Skrill account » Post #2

Fri Apr 24, 2020 09:19 in Hindi

I dont know how Skrill works I dont use it but all payment processors credit in three working days,working days are from Monday to Friday if there is any holiday in the US in between it is not counted,wait till Tuesday next week you should get it,if your Skrill account works properly if you have not received a email from Ysence in regards to issues with your accounts then by Tuesday it will credit

My first payment from y sense » Post #13

Tue Apr 21, 2020 08:59 in Success Stories

I did not use the word MISLEADING just asked for proof nor have I insulted you,and you have assumed other than yourself everyone else is dishonest actually now you are insulting me

My first payment from y sense » Post #11

Tue Apr 21, 2020 08:45 in Success Stories

How can you authenticate that,even a government agency asks for proof of ID in physical form,I only doubt your ability to provide proof
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 22:44:01 EST