Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

may 7 a fine day » Post #5

Fri May 08, 2020 01:46 in Success Stories

We get it in offers as Revenue universe,but not shure if it is available for all countries maybe you can click the offers and see if Revenue universe is there within another offer

may 7 a fine day » Post #3

Fri May 08, 2020 01:27 in Success Stories

Revenue universe is quite useful it always confirms the bonus it functions very effectively

Thumps Up....Today $6.08+ Bonus:0.97$=7.05$... » Post #2

Fri May 08, 2020 00:38 in Success Stories

I feel very nice for you;good you are happy I always knew you were hard working and did not get what you deserved,I will always be with you ,,have a nice day.

Malaria and Covid 19 relationship and "science" » Post #3

Thu May 07, 2020 12:18 in General Talk

All desperate methods, would be very difficult to know how many people died unnecessarally using non proven methods,its just that a vaccine is not expected soon even when it is available it would not be available in a large scale,one would need three shots of the vaccine for three years to get life time protection from Covid19 getting the shots whenever available to people around the world would be $600-700,so many are trying non proven methods and risking their lifes

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #33

Wed May 06, 2020 11:29 in General Talk

In India banks are allowed to stay open with reduced staff and functions,we need to pay taxes through a bank,in India more than 80% transactions are still cash,lot of small businesses deposit cash,many poor people withdraw cash for spending,many people still dont use ATMs,so a bank needs to remain open

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #30

Wed May 06, 2020 01:01 in General Talk

Today I went to my bank as it is banks are running only on 40% staff out of which couple of them were asked to stay athome because they were not fit enough to be at work,20 min work took 2 hours I became restless because some people were not following rules they were too close although the bank was allowing only five people at a time others had to wait outside the bank,an elderly person above 70 lost his cool understandably even I felt uncomfortable and asked people to maintain their distance,if It had not been time to pay taxes I would have avoided going there,the gun they put on my head showed 97 which was normal but I really became nervous today in that bank

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #28

Tue May 05, 2020 11:13 in General Talk

Thats right if you download an government app all information they collect goes to some government department,there are differences in the way these apps work in different countries depending on what information a government thinks they need to collect,I became a bit weary when I saw an Advertisement of the government app on TV it was telling people that it could warn a person having a app of someone infected close by,how I did not understand how can an app detect an infected person without testing,the.I heard some experts in the US saying just one million people would be needed to download the app in the US for tracking to be effective,we already have more than 50 million downloads in our country and it works differently,so it depends what kind of data governments are trying to collect,software created by Apple Samsung is only ment to help its users to be aware of what is required to stay safe,as I have mentioned before if their software contains something else we would never know.

Wrong move by PM » Post #13

Tue May 05, 2020 06:33 in General Talk

If you mean the poor they dont need money and job to drink,they drink something more harmful and dangerous,country liquor,people in citys and towns buy regular alcoholic drinks,right now the problem is different,people are sitting athome lockeddown which is causing psychological problems,many dont have jobs its time to save and think of the future drinking will cause social problems,domestic violence will be on the rise,the government is more concerned about making money and ways to help the rich and business community,paying back loans are being differed for them ,banks financial system will collapse,society as a whole will suffer in every way,alchohol is banned in the state from where the Prime minister comes from GUJARAT where he himself banned alcohol when he was the Chief minister,even now the whole country can buy alcohol but its still banned in Gujarat,its very clear he is just taking advantage of the situation

Wrong move by PM » Post #5

Tue May 05, 2020 00:57 in General Talk

Biggest problem that our society faces is people from the middle class to the poor drink,in the present situation people will drink in excess give rise to social problems and the government is trying to make money taking advantage of the situation and people's mental condition,,its going to be a long and painful way ahead,we think of our future and well being of our family not knowing what the future will bring

Its a Good Sunday.. » Post #5

Mon May 04, 2020 01:50 in Success Stories

But you are getting pretty nervous we are in peace time :) anyway in which zone is your area,within the lockdown (red orange green)

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #25

Sun May 03, 2020 21:14 in General Talk

When you buy a phone the software keeps updating to improve security features and inbuilt application functions,the manufacturer of the phone provides the update even when Google has a new Android version the software is downloaded by the phone manufacturer,the Covid19 update by Samsung could also include software that the user will never know about and could always remain even after the covid19 feature are automatically removed by a update when its no longer necessary because it would unnecessarily take space on your phone what you will never know is what else the covid19 update inluded that still remains,its anyway better than downloading your governments app and allowing them to get unnecessary information

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #19

Sun May 03, 2020 14:28 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Its not a app what governments are asking to download on your device these tech giants are just downloading software automatically to your device there is no app

do they have right to do that ???? if yes India is no more domocracy but slave country , better start revolution now , destroy all your politicians

Its not about rights if you have a device manufactured by them the device will work only when they provide the software for it,if you stop updating the software on your device your device will become outdated and will stop working and reduce the security of your data making it easier to hack your device,most Indians have Chinese phones that are very fancy and cheap but no one cares about these Chinese companies using your device to spy,why is the Chinese technology giant HEUWAI banned in the US because Donald Trump says HEUWAI is using their technology to spy,Google is banned in China because of similar allegations,any technology you buy makes you a slave

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #16

Sun May 03, 2020 11:06 in General Talk

One would think religion is related to God but a Hindu religious script the VEDAS has drawn attention of some scientists around the world even Bill Gates has a copy of it,what is it ?,the VEDAS describes how technology is important for the development of a civilization and how it can benifit a civilization to move ahead in time,the VEDAS also relate about technology that even we have on our planet that is Nuclear power,in India there are some Ancient temples built thousands of years ago if you look.up at the ceiling of the temple it shows the design of a large Hardon collider near Geneva it raises questions who were these Gods who were building colliders,technology that humans have also created

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #14

Sun May 03, 2020 09:53 in General Talk

:D this what your government whom you love so much gives you all technology is approved by the government,no one can create technology without their government approval,when you elect a government it comes with everything even what does not fit your thinking and the US is the most technologically advanced country,technology makes a civilization intelligent and advanced everyone may not except it.

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #12

Sun May 03, 2020 09:35 in General Talk

Yes a software update replaces the existing version right now the updates are for the latest Samsung phones for certain geographical locations,since its an Samsung update Google version does not change it does not need an app to function the software does all functions of what an application would do only difference is it cannot be uninstalled

Oxford vaccine on its way » Post #6

Sun May 03, 2020 03:21 in General Talk

Get a vaccine you will need it I just saw they are still selling snakes in WUHAN and women selling those creatures are laughing as if nothing ever happened,I saw weird animals that I dont know ever existed all lathering around

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #9

Sun May 03, 2020 00:55 in General Talk

No but Samsung has updated my software on my Samsung phone with has a Covid19 tracker,you are absolutely correct many countries are asking their citizens to download similar apps but people have reservations about it because of privacy concerns,whole of Mumbai is still under red zone

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #7

Sun May 03, 2020 00:17 in General Talk

We only talk but we are responsible for electing a government if people love their politicians it cant be helped,only people can overturn that rule,right now the government is not forcing anyone to download the app but seems many ignorant people have done so about 50 million people in India have downloaded the app to their phones,some government advisers think it should be made mandatory which means anyone found not having the app can face legal action,then people will have to face a dictatorial rule within a democracy like in HUNGARY,an opposition politician in India was asked if the government will misuse its powers making covid19 an excuse he refused to comment and said let people decide what is right or wrong,will people really understand what is wrong in a country where illiteracy backwardness and unemployment is so high.

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #5

Sat May 02, 2020 23:48 in General Talk

Its not a app what governments are asking to download on your device these tech giants are just downloading software automatically to your device there is no app

Canada’s first COVID-19 mobile contact-tracing app » Post #3

Sat May 02, 2020 23:39 in General Talk

Slowly governments are comming out with apps saying they are ment to track Covid19 but there are many privacy issues giving away personal information that could be more harmful,even the Indian government has come out with such an app actually governments are going to track people's activity more than being an covid19 tracker,tech giants Samsung and Apple have already preinstalled software for covid19 on some of their latest phones,just a couple of days ago my Samsung Galaxy Note10+ has downloaded the latest software,now it talks to me it can tell me how far I am from the closest person and asks to maintain distance if I am not within the permissible distance its like a alarm clock that tells me to wash my hands and not touch my face and eyes,when I go out it is able to detect my activity and tells me Arvind please put on your face protection mask,it can continuously measure my body temperature once held in the palm,as it is Google is always tracking people around the global through their devices they can track you anywhere in the world only way to stop tracking is keep your device athome
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:55:52 EST