Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

the winner takes it all » Post #8

Fri May 29, 2020 00:07 in General Talk

Donald Trump getting desperate he is trying to create a situation whereby tension between India and China at the border to escalate in a war whereby then he can intervene and play king is also tweeting all false claims that Indian government has asked for his intervention but the Indian government has denied any such claim saying we are talking to China diplomatically to resolve issues but Trump trying all the tricks to get a situation started seems China wont be such a big problem as Donald Trump's election prospects

How Tall r u? » Post #6

Thu May 28, 2020 08:51 in General Talk

I am 182cm that is 5 feet 11.6inches

cashout problem » Post #4

Thu May 28, 2020 04:22 in Filipino

Why is ysence saying first and last name is different from PayPal,were you using different payment processor before

cashout problem » Post #2

Wed May 27, 2020 14:18 in Filipino

How much did you cashout and did you have this problem cashing out with PayPal before

Reached 1200$ earnings today » Post #2

Wed May 27, 2020 08:23 in Success Stories

:thumbup: :clap:

Seen or hear for tested person ....tasman1 » Post #22

Sun May 24, 2020 22:19 in General Talk

I was watching BBC an old man in the UK was sitting on a chair with tubes connected to him,he did not even require a bed,he has no symptoms but has tested positive for COVID19,he does not even look sick they are taking some tests and have found out that the white blood cells in his body are able to overwhelm the COVID19 virus that prevents him from getting sick but still he has to be hospitalized like a Covid19 patient because he will spread the virus to others

Who owns Hong Kong .....tasman1 » Post #16

Sun May 24, 2020 21:39 in General Talk

Madison91 wrote:
Detshin wrote:
Madison91 wrote: Hong Kong.
Shenzhen may replace it.

never!!!!!!you are not from hongkong

You too. :?
But Hong Kong is part of China. I know more than you.
Hong Kong has an outstanding and honest civil service. They will have a crucial role to play under "One Country, Two Systems"

Arvind9 wrote: Yes New Yorkers own New York but it is still America, Hongkong is China or else by now there would have been a civil war in Hongkong people would have refused to except that they are a part of China but no one is saying they are not a part of China they are only asking for democracy which is not possible in a country where democracy does not exists,even the Soviet union broke up but democracy did not become the form of rule

BTW. Democracy is not freedom. Please do not make a

Democracy does not necessarily mean freedom even I cannot say certain things against my government,in Hongkong democracy is slightly different laws would not be as strict as in China people are more open to opposing certain decisions
,actually it more about the timing that China has decided to take some steps,because the world is too occupied with Covid19 so countries are more busy trying to contain their damage thus China will face very little international pressure against their actions,even Donald Trump cannot do much because of his elections and the economy worsening situation of Covid19 and most importantly there wont be a war,so China is taking advantage of the situation to take some steps that intrest them

Who owns Hong Kong .....tasman1 » Post #13

Sun May 24, 2020 16:19 in General Talk

Yes New Yorkers own New York but it is still America,Hongkong is China or else by now there would have been a civil war in Hongkong people would have refused to except that they are a part of China but no one is saying they are not a part of China they are only asking for democracy which is not possible in a country where democracy does not exists,even the Soviet union broke up but democracy did not become the form of rule

Seen or hear for tested person ....tasman1 » Post #18

Sun May 24, 2020 15:10 in General Talk

If you are tested once negative it does not mean you are safe you can still get it from someone initially a test determines who has the virus and needs to be isolated to prevent it from spreading and help in contact tracing others whom you were in contact with in the past 14 days leading to the source from where one could have contracted it,it could help in tracing others who are infected,if you are negative you are safe for now but can still get it from someone,testing cannot be done several times thats why a vaccine or cure is required to stop it till such time the virus will keep taking lives,Donald Trump will always be remembered in American history for having the most American deaths during his tenure so many Americans have never died

New to ysense » Post #2

Sun May 24, 2020 06:25 in Member Introduction

There is only one answer to all your questions,your country and location,maybe survey agencies dont have many opportunities for your country it could depend on clients looking for response from certain geographical locations.

Who owns Hong Kong .....tasman1 » Post #7

Sun May 24, 2020 01:56 in General Talk

China is not a democracy but still needs to enforce a uniform law everywhere if they allow a democratic movement to be a part of the system in Hongkong they could start seeing such movements arising within China which will become a huge problem for them definitely they would not want to see another Soviet union type of collapse and end of communism

Seen or hear for tested person ....tasman1 » Post #2

Sat May 23, 2020 16:34 in General Talk

Exactly my Chartered account was asking me do you know anyone having Coronavirus I told him no one I know has it,he replied even people known to him did not have it,then who has it,I told him the world has not gone nuts just to lockdown countries for nothing,we dont know because very few people are tested who have been found positive maybe many dont want to get tested because no one can pay the cost of hospitalization and the authorities wont let them roam around freely they could be dying mysteriously,even in developed countries like Britain and US people have died athome with no account of it,many died in care homes due to negligence and lack of proper medical facilities its all a way of avoiding hospitalization where the cost is very high

Brazil at Second Place , Sorry .....tasman1 » Post #6

Sat May 23, 2020 15:21 in General Talk

Thats right India has one of the lowest tests now you can imagine what the actual numbers must be ,India is also being swept by Locusts comming from Pakistan and other west Asian countries,people were saying Locusts are also eating humans,in some places people are looting whatever they can get people looted a vendor selling mangoes in Delhi worth Rs35,000 which is approximately $500

Brazil at Second Place , Sorry .....tasman1 » Post #4

Sat May 23, 2020 11:47 in General Talk

In India politicians in Government talk like Donald Trump maybe they rehearse his speeches they try to cover up their shortfalls they are talking about how many lifes they have saved by taking steps at the appropriate time or else more would have lost their lives everyday number of infections are rising in the past 24 hours there have been 6070 new cases total 126000 which is also not the correct figures reported by government agencies

18th May: 1.90$ and 19th May: 2.44$ » Post #11

Fri May 22, 2020 06:08 in Success Stories

Despite all the fancy talk members are still here isnt it if its better on some other sites what is the compulsion here that one still remains here even after ten months of Ysence,maybe there is a forum on sites for Americans and Australians on some other sites but I dont see any forum on sites where Indians can register but those sites still have a huge number of members even though they cannot share their views,SWAGBUCKS perhaps has more members than Ysence but no forum,NEO many people dont join that site because its not mobile compatible

New To This Forum » Post #2

Fri May 22, 2020 03:12 in Member Introduction

You are new to the forum but not the site,,best way to survive click everything you see on the screen except the account closing and whatever works for you will be yours,no one can give you advice for your location and demographics its all upto you.

18th May: 1.90$ and 19th May: 2.44$ » Post #7

Wed May 20, 2020 06:54 in Success Stories

You are partly correct but whats the use of showing others what's possible when everyone wont be able to do the same because of non availability of work in their country since I have been here on this site and on Clixsene before I could never manage what some US members can,Yes maybe Valerie can prove something to you both being US members

18th May: 1.90$ and 19th May: 2.44$ » Post #4

Wed May 20, 2020 03:23 in Success Stories

There is nothing wrong in posting your earnings in the form it is meant for sharing ones views it gets bad when someone makes it an issue,I understand you have your way of thinking everyone has nothing wrong in it but dont let something stay in your mind for long it creates a bad feeling in the mind which hurts oneself more than others

18th May: 1.90$ and 19th May: 2.44$ » Post #2

Wed May 20, 2020 02:55 in Success Stories

Most members are influenced by posts from other members on earnings and think why are they earning less,and start complaining but everyday cannot be the same and all members will not do well because of country location and demographics

today's surveys » Post #3

Tue May 19, 2020 07:08 in Success Stories

jaya70 wrote: 1,890,965,139 19 May 2020 06:15 PST Survey ySense Surveys - T46529417 - Complete $0.5200
1,890,996,842 19 May 2020 06:29 PST Survey ySense Surveys - T46527067 - Complete $0.5200
1,891,034,993 19 May 2020 06:45 PST Survey ySense Surveys - T47937984 - Complete $0.5200

All Toluna surveys seems very much location based
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 21:59:47 EST