Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Is Addon working » Post #9

Tue Jun 23, 2020 02:08 in General Talk

I use a Foxfire browser,its working fine,just check the addon page to see what version does the browser you use show maybe it needs to be updated to the latest version,if you use chrome it has issues with addon

Ayruvedic medicine is out for covid 19 in India » Post #6

Tue Jun 23, 2020 01:25 in General Talk

Thats right everyone is taking advantage of the Covid19 situation even if things dont work lot of people are very good at spreading news,no one here is aware of it such a thing would be advertised extensively,Ayurvedic medicines take a long time to work and have no side effects even if it does not work.

War is going to Happen » Post #30

Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:24 in General Talk

Yes thats exactly what I have said it gets covered up by the paid Indian Media,even I have seen it on Al Jazeera there is lot of difference in the way it is reported who said what is not being talked about

War is going to Happen » Post #27

Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:48 in General Talk

Thats right the border with your enemy from where even terrorists infiltrate Indian and Chinese Soldiers were fighting with sticks and stores these areas have one of the worlds highest trained army men with the most sofiistcated weapons on high prepardness trained to stay in those locations for months in -25 to -40 deg,its a joke that they were fighting like kids with sticks and stones who would get fooled as to what was happening ,and it all gets covered up by the paid media and government machinery but the foreign media is not controlled by the government maybe Pakistan allowed them to cover it up.

War is going to Happen » Post #23

Thu Jun 18, 2020 06:49 in General Talk

No one is our enemy it all happened at Ladkah border which at Pakistan administered Kashmir not India China border and Pakistan is sitting cool no is even mentioning their envolvement,we have billions of dollars worth of Chinese Investments in our country why dont we close it down why do we need their Investments half of India uses Chinese products most people have Chinese smartphones,first throw everything out then talk about your beliefs,thats the problem with us we want everything but we abuse everyone.

War is going to Happen » Post #21

Thu Jun 18, 2020 03:39 in General Talk

suraraj wrote: War has already started with the Chinese. If we have to believe the data provided by our government, 20 Indian soldiers and 43 Chinese have died since yesterday. And surprising is that they have fought without any weapons, Guns etc. And now they are saying that both sides have disengaged.

The war is already over,even you have wondered why the army was standing without wepons or guns even the Chinese did not have weapons why because both did it with mutual understanding it was pre-planned by both India and China to divert peoples attention from real issues now its clear both the Chinese and Indian government have some degree of understanding between them to play out this game,now the Indian army is asking the government to clarify,
the issue has become more political in nature,lifes of 20 Indian soldiers were sacrificed for a political game.

U.S now biggest Communist State....tasman1 » Post #21

Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:21 in General Talk

josealvesjr wrote: India is considerd the largest democracy in the world. Democracy is in my opinion the best system of government but the problem is how to ensure to 1.3 billion people that their rights are protected and respected when there are that many different cultures present in that society. Very complicated.

India has moved into a capitalist form of rule,our government is supposed by the countries industrialists for that the government has to sell all government owned businesses to them very cheaply,only 7% Indians pay taxes wonder how will the government run the country where illiteracy powerty and jobless is on the rise

War is going to Happen » Post #19

Wed Jun 17, 2020 09:13 in General Talk

When we place the issue of Kashmir in the UN we defend it,the issue of Kashmir would have been resolved if only the US BRITAIN and FRANCE would have used their veto power to support us but they all refrain,on the contrary China openly uses its veto power to support Pakistan against us

U.S now biggest Communist State....tasman1 » Post #12

Wed Jun 17, 2020 08:53 in General Talk

Yes but generally politicians try to escape criticism by defining people who criticize them as traitors or anti national many people refrain form criticizing their government for being called anti national its instilled in minds so strongly that you dont have to be a politician to brand others as anti national

War is going to Happen » Post #18

Wed Jun 17, 2020 08:26 in General Talk

Thats right and we still dont find it necessary to allow Donald Trump to intervene,because he can only create more problems we find ourselves capable enough to defend ourselves when we depend on policies of another country we expose our weaknesses

War is going to Happen » Post #16

Wed Jun 17, 2020 08:10 in General Talk

Maybe Donald Trump could find better use of India

War is going to Happen » Post #14

Wed Jun 17, 2020 07:17 in General Talk

I dont find anything wrong in what China is doing they are exercising their power the US does the same on other countries,the British ruled in India for 200 years the French had colonies everywhere in the world,only difference is with time the balance of power has changed to some other country we have all learnt it in history,even if India gets an opportunity its prepared to crush Pakistan and are prepared to justify it

War is going to Happen » Post #8

Tue Jun 16, 2020 22:24 in General Talk

Even when things got hot between the US and Iran the whole world thought there will be a World war but now can you say anything ever happened nor does the US or Iran care,politics is a very high stake game,politicians go to any length to have their way,in a couple of days the government will get a feedback that India China conflict main issue,where is the virus the economy all gone,game over war over

War is going to Happen » Post #5

Tue Jun 16, 2020 22:07 in General Talk

Its all ways of diverting attention from main issues when things get tough there is always an effort to divert attention,such actions also capture people's sentiments,when people are dying of virus and no one cares if a few die in tactics what is wrong in it,there is no value for life

Actor Sushant singh Rajput no more » Post #12

Tue Jun 16, 2020 20:13 in General Talk

Many young Indian film stars passing berbal abuse on Twitter and Instagram after Sushant singh Rajputs funeral even his wife who left him attended his funeral,Salman Khan says young guys have rush of blood everyone wants the pie and take center stage

Nuclear Arms Spending Priorities » Post #9

Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:48 in General Talk

China had bulit a road from China to Ladakh which is in Pakistan administered Kashmir they get direct access to the border with India,indirectly China is fighting an limited war for Pakistan without involving Pakistan in it ,China has always supported Pakistan in UN on the Kashmir issue and they make sure the Kashmir dispute never reaches a solution because it benefits both Pakistan and China,Since China has veto powers in the UN it keeps vetoing against India's stand on Kashmir while Pakistan does not have much to do,Donald Trump keeps saying he can help but the Indian government keeps refusing because the day the US intervenes there will be a UN monitored plebiscite and Kashmiris will vote for an Independent country it will suit Pakistan because it will be an Islamic country,75% Kashmiris are muslims they will decide Kashmiris fate its a very difficult situation

ySense SCAM/STEAL ANDROID APP » Post #8

Tue Jun 16, 2020 08:49 in General Talk

Even Clixsene never had an Mobile app,actually Valerie always said Clixsene is not compatible with mobile devices but many members accessed Clixsene on a mobile device,and here Google play store even showed an Clixsene app no one ever raised the issue maybe because it was never downloaded by anyone who saw it on play store,even now many members use a mobile device to access Ysence it would not be a bad idea to have an Ysence mobile application because a Prodigy site SWAGBUCKS has a mobile application that works very well and is very useful because you dont need to login to a SWAGBUCKS website regularly its convenient and would encourage more users to use it,even Ysence can consider such an application

Actor Sushant singh Rajput no more » Post #10

Tue Jun 16, 2020 05:22 in General Talk

Thats right even I have friends from my first day in school whom I can always depend on,but I never interfere where issues are sensitive,and here its about an Industry where everyone is striving to become successful,before I switched my job I was in the Advertising industry and even though I changed my field I still know people from the Advertising and film industry its like a cut throat business,people in the industry openly talk about others in the Industry and their controversies.

Actor Sushant singh Rajput no more » Post #8

Tue Jun 16, 2020 04:47 in General Talk

What else was wrong with this guy,Abinav Kashyap trains guns on Salman Khan in context to Sushant Singh Rajput death

Actor Sushant singh Rajput no more » Post #7

Tue Jun 16, 2020 00:55 in General Talk

Some fields are so competitive that there is no place for personal problems,film stars are only show biz characters many are not what people see in films,some of the best Indian film stars have a very controversial past,but people see them as wonderful people,films are not always reality
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 23:17:12 EST