Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Govt bans 59 Chinese apps including TikTok » Post #2

Mon Jun 29, 2020 08:41 in General Talk

I dont have anything Chinese,but our politicians have a lot,they have started accusing each other of having received funds from China how will they dispose that off,no need to,everything is only for the people just to show they are restricting all activities with China but its all artificial

Our Prediction July Earn....tasman1 » Post #6

Mon Jun 29, 2020 07:02 in General Talk

When Clixsene became Ysence,everyone was talking about PRODEGE,according to a Indian member Swagbucks is a pocket money site,after reading the above replies seems Ysence is also become pocket money site :D so guys if anything open in your city or town just go out and enjoy

Toilet Paper Panic Buying Again .....tasman1 » Post #5

Sun Jun 28, 2020 15:42 in General Talk

Toilet paper Toilet paper Toilet paper Toilet paper Toilet paper Toilet paper
50 years ago people in Dubai used to squat on the beaches and cover with sand no TOILET PAPER
In India people still squat in fields and wash it away in many rural areas but they have mobile phones no TOILET PAPER

Toilet Paper Panic Buying Again .....tasman1 » Post #3

Sun Jun 28, 2020 01:47 in General Talk

Its getting wose day by day with no peak 20000 new cases in the past 24 hours,total Covid19 cases above 500000,another wave of Locusts in India,some people sent me video of Locusts invading citys in the state of Haryana in millions it looks like evening during afternoon,many farmers crops have been consumed by the Locusts,its all happening

Topic Name Off Topic .........tasman1 » Post #5

Sat Jun 27, 2020 17:30 in General Talk

Topic no off topic so no lock

Topic Name Off Topic .........tasman1 » Post #3

Sat Jun 27, 2020 17:18 in General Talk

Ok so there is only one topic WHY SURVEYS DONT PAY,lets say it a very old problem can be seen in a different way,reversals were very common with Clixsene,money came and went same way ,reason given was survey had quality issues,not many got banned for quality issues,but now quality of the answers you give is being seen more closely no reversal money does not credit even if survey is completed,many are getting banned,nothing has changed survey quality is more important,one needs to understand you do not decided how good your answers were the guy taking the survey just disposes a survey at will,why give explanation anything happened quota full,clicked,screenedout,disqualified,so how do you get this guy;he is not available,Surveys will keep stealing you,its a free world everyone can make a noise just make shure there is no American cop he wont let you go if you make a noise,let it be healthy even Ysence does not mind it.

discrimination! » Post #2

Sat Jun 27, 2020 05:39 in General Talk

NO,Survey companies provide more Surveys according to their clients requirements

Who Did Use Toilet in China ?.....tasman1 » Post #6

Sat Jun 27, 2020 04:32 in General Talk

Yes but it has more to do with the dispute with China,most of my gadgets or consumer products are Samsung Sony,even the US has not banned anything from China its how people think about different issues that has a bearing on people's mind

Who Did Use Toilet in China ?.....tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Jun 27, 2020 04:17 in General Talk

Nothing has been officially banned by the government but maybe people are weary about Chinese smartphones,E Commerce sites,Amazon,Flipkart giving discounts and offers on Samsung smartphones,I always knew it was never a good idea to buy Chinese products,I dont own any Chinese products

Who Did Use Toilet in China ?.....tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Jun 26, 2020 23:10 in General Talk

Everything Chinese is getting dangerous,16 year old girl from Delhi who was a Chinese site Tiktok celebrity had millions of fans world wide hung herself ,reason not yet known wonder whats going wrong with the young generation they have lot of guts to hang themselves

can someone help me » Post #2

Fri Jun 26, 2020 08:57 in Filipino

:D You seem to be entertaining yourself anyway is good to see you here on Ysence
THI

THIS REPLY BOUGHT TO YOU FROM A PRODEGE YSENCE APP
B :oops: :oops: :oops:
C :evil: :evil: :evil:

Late night » Post #2

Fri Jun 26, 2020 06:04 in General Talk

I dont because I get surveys before 10.00 pm and after 6.00 am in the morning

No work here » Post #2

Thu Jun 25, 2020 01:59 in General Talk

Where do you stay in India? Your city

Ayruvedic medicine is out for covid 19 in India » Post #15

Wed Jun 24, 2020 03:51 in General Talk

Even for Covid19 patients hospitals first ask to deposit Rs100000/13,000US
$,even here most people dont follow social distancing rules,I always tell people who are too close to get back a bit

Ayruvedic medicine is out for covid 19 in India » Post #12

Wed Jun 24, 2020 02:23 in General Talk

Its very bad,the virus has started spreading in the community and offices many Covid19 positive cases have been found in offices,employers have warned their employees not to talk about it outside,my uncle who lived on the other side of the city slipped in the bathroom and had a fall his daughter (my sister),and her son helped him out,in Mumbai hospitals don't take any non Covid19 patients whatever problem they may be having,no hospital was prepared to take my uncle he died athome my sister called me and her colleagues to help,we took him to a hospital and laid him on a stretcher outside the hospital a doctor came out and declared him dead only then the police approved his registration of death,next day his last rights were performed by his grandson,he was 84 and became a victim of a lockdown,similarly many people could be dying of various illnesses athome other than Covid19,lockdown could continue for months because numbers are still rising only businesses and essential services are functioning normally

Ayruvedic medicine is out for covid 19 in India » Post #10

Wed Jun 24, 2020 01:49 in General Talk

We need a vaccine made by one of our pharmaceutical companies which will be recognized by the world,currently eight Pharmaceutical companies in India are carrying out research for a vaccine they are all supported by our government

Trump suspends H-1B visas, green cards till year-e » Post #5

Tue Jun 23, 2020 13:29 in General Talk

Bill Clinton started opening up US investments in China he was quite pro China he did not support India even at that time,traditionally Democrats are not pro India if they win the elections again the scale will tilt in favor of China that is exactly what China wants a US government that will continue to have trade with China the Democrats would think China is the best bet for a US economic recovery

Trump suspends H-1B visas, green cards till year-e » Post #3

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:16 in General Talk

Many Indian IT professionals lost their job in the 2008 recession and could never get a job again for various reasons one being that only the best IT firms survived the others had to close down,many of these professionals benifited from the H1-B visa,US IT firms benifited from these professionals because they could get work done far more cheaply that what they would have to pay Americans,they will still get professionals in the US who would be adequately qualified for the job but would have to pay according to US wage scale which is quite high,many US citizens will benefit from the Visa ban till the year end,keeping in mind the US elections,Donald Trump was very good at creating jobs for Americans he is still trying to do that,Democrats are not considered to be pro India its to be seen if they win the election will they lift the ban immediately taking into consideration the economic situation

Sunday 1.74$ and Monday 3.68$ » Post #7

Tue Jun 23, 2020 04:39 in Success Stories

I think it should stop its getting too far, :D Valerie will have to lock it,let the discussion be health

Sunday 1.74$ and Monday 3.68$ » Post #4

Tue Jun 23, 2020 03:59 in Success Stories

Please you are quite worked up,you have not payed attention to what was happening,when the member in question registered with ysence she said she was using her husband's account gradually she changed everything to her personal identity she also was cashing out with a PayPal account in her name,there was nothing fake the site would have taken care of the changes she made,you need to be a bit careful and not accuse someone the site is more particular about routing out fake accounts.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 23:46:41 EST