Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Recharge » Post #4

Sat Jul 25, 2020 02:37 in General Talk

Please give your number and dont refund anywhere its ok

Recharge » Post #2

Sat Jul 25, 2020 02:00 in General Talk

Its Rs 249 1.5gb daily usage validity 28 days,right

Better than average » Post #6

Fri Jul 24, 2020 08:01 in General Talk

Yes it is,we both live in the same city but still there is a lot of difference even in the surveys we get,and demographics is very important even if you take into account that our location is the same

Better than average » Post #4

Fri Jul 24, 2020 07:39 in General Talk

Very rightly said its important to feel good with what you make,congratulations nice to see a member feeling good with his achievement

Sad News and Good News » Post #8

Fri Jul 24, 2020 04:52 in General Talk

Thats the madness people forget to understand China is more capable of anhilating us with nuclear weapons,goes to show how desperate people feel about a situation

Sad News and Good News » Post #6

Fri Jul 24, 2020 04:26 in General Talk

War is in the minds of people,minds have become destructive,I was reading on a Forum not a GST site just a general site,Indians are talking about anhilating China with nuclear weapons,and not illiterates qualified IT professionals,destruction is now a part of the human mind

Need Help: Can't cashout using Paypal » Post #2

Thu Jul 23, 2020 14:47 in Filipino

Some phillipinoes have same problem read some other posts given by them they say its brouser problem

Not credited survey » Post #2

Thu Jul 23, 2020 14:44 in Filipino

Yes offers on that wall dont pay

Chips or? » Post #22

Thu Jul 23, 2020 02:46 in General Talk

Yes they make it very good there

Second payment,thanks Ysense! » Post #2

Wed Jul 22, 2020 18:56 in Your Stats

You have to be careful some of the offers never pay,check your offers section and see if you have Revenue Universe they have surveys regularly and are very useful to maintain your checklist,and streadily increase earnings,best of luck

Best time for Indians » Post #2

Wed Jul 22, 2020 08:59 in General Talk

Depends on your location,experiment Monday to Friday at different times you may get it,but just remember surveys dont come consistently

Chips or? » Post #10

Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:09 in General Talk

Banana chips is made from raw Bananas which have a green skin outside and raw inside its pealed and the raw Banana is sliced in to thin rings and fried in light oil with whatever taste one would prefer it,even Walmart sells Banana chips

Peanut lab pays » Post #15

Tue Jul 21, 2020 08:43 in Success Stories

Because surveys are not available for your location,Peanutlabs is a router you can click it as many times as you wish to check for surveys;Peanutlabs has a profile of its own,if you see LETS GET STARTED when you open Peanutlabs quickly open it and update your profile;one of the reasons for not getting surveys on Peanutlabs could be your profile is not updated so they are not able to find the appropriate surveys for your location

Chips or? » Post #4

Tue Jul 21, 2020 00:34 in General Talk

I know you stay in Mumbai but are you from Kerala,you get very good banana chips in Kerala

It is my First..3 Days $6.61 » Post #2

Sat Jul 18, 2020 01:47 in Success Stories

You have done very well for a bigner

Peanut lab pays » Post #11

Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:47 in Success Stories

Problem is with their system even if a yoursurvey is completed successfully it does not pay,I dont even click it when It is available,the problem is not everywhere it pays in some countries

Let me say HELLO to the world of Ysense » Post #2

Fri Jul 17, 2020 02:16 in Member Introduction

Welcome to ysence

Hi everyone » Post #2

Fri Jul 17, 2020 00:38 in Member Introduction

completely agree with you,I always say one should take advantage of the lockdown and put it to use,but maybe most people still enjoy sleeping in a lockdown,even I did the same and have done very well,anyway there is some problem with the site for PayPal its being corrected and should be back soon,best of luck

Peanut lab pays » Post #2

Wed Jul 15, 2020 16:38 in Success Stories

Yes Peanutlabs router is back,,great to hear you completed three surveys already

US Banks low on change due to Pandemic » Post #3

Tue Jul 14, 2020 16:08 in General Talk

Our economy is still 80% cash,corruption and black money is still high,there is an effort to make an digital transformation,but with less than 20% using it,still many dont have bank accounts;and fraud is on the rise,,a digital payment could empty your bank account,so people still prefer cash.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 21:53:53 EST