Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

REMOVE » Post #5

Fri Jul 31, 2020 21:30 in Success Stories

I saw it before he removed it so I am pretty sure it needs some revision

REMOVE » Post #3

Fri Jul 31, 2020 21:20 in Success Stories

Maybe it was $168 for July or he is extending it a bit ?

It is bad idea to read this......tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Jul 31, 2020 19:08 in General Talk

Even I hear Donald Trump is in no hurry to go,he should tell people if you dont love the virus you better tolerate me

Justice » Post #6

Fri Jul 31, 2020 07:13 in General Talk

Girlfriend took money but wife left him when he was depressed saying he was mentally sick

Justice » Post #4

Fri Jul 31, 2020 06:46 in General Talk

Yes even I read,he had wife girlfriend

Justice » Post #2

Fri Jul 31, 2020 06:23 in General Talk

Yes when a Indian member posted here about his death by suicide,others from the film Industry were saying he was mentally ill,but its all about rivalry in the film industry,everyone wants to do well so they cut others down,it is a cut throat business,several top film industry personalities names came up in a controversie,everyone in films look beautiful but in reality they have a dirty mind

question » Post #6

Fri Jul 31, 2020 03:13 in General Talk

Just check what is PayPal asking for Bank account link or credit card link sometimes it depends on a country,whatever they are asking for has to be linked with your PayPal account and verified to receive money

Contact me » Post #6

Fri Jul 31, 2020 01:09 in General Talk

I wont message you I had made it very clear

Contact me » Post #4

Fri Jul 31, 2020 00:56 in General Talk

I disposed off your number because purpose was over

Contact me » Post #2

Fri Jul 31, 2020 00:43 in General Talk

Yes what is it

China & biological / agricultural warfare ! » Post #2

Wed Jul 29, 2020 07:52 in General Talk

Even I have heard about the seeds you mentioned to the mentioned countries but such things needs to be verified quickly to know what exactly it is,no one has any clue about it maybe no has yet taken it seriously,China's main aim is to keep some economically advanced countries hanging in uncertainty for something longer till the US elections that gives them time to consolidate on their own economic interests,they do different things with no clear direction,so everyone keeps speculating whats going to happen,for eg the India China stand off at the border is already over but no one knows what happened people are still speculating and thinking that its going to lead to something big just because the government has not made it clear what actually happened,many are taking advantage of it and spreading rumors,ways of stalling recovery,once the US elections are over things will become much more clear;till then the world will hang in uncertainty

Mobile version » Post #3

Tue Jul 28, 2020 21:45 in General Talk

The site could be slow in loading it will be fine after some time,you can also use the Firefox browser to excess Ysence on your mobile

Why ?...........................tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Jul 25, 2020 19:14 in General Talk

Bill Gates can buy all the Vaccine so that no else gets it and everyone dies of the virus Donald Trump can start a world war we can do none perhaps eat bananas

Why ?...........................tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Jul 25, 2020 18:38 in General Talk

There are only 24 hours in a day so they cannot show everyone going to a hospital not enough time to do that,a world war will become a no news people going to the hospital will be main news;so naturally they have to decide whom to show going to a hospital so that they can also show the world that there is something called a world war

Recharge » Post #9

Sat Jul 25, 2020 03:19 in General Talk

Recharge successful hope you got it,if I wanted money back you wont have got a Recharge from me

Recharge » Post #7

Sat Jul 25, 2020 03:12 in General Talk

This recharge is non refundable ok

Recharge » Post #4

Sat Jul 25, 2020 02:37 in General Talk

Please give your number and dont refund anywhere its ok

Recharge » Post #2

Sat Jul 25, 2020 02:00 in General Talk

Its Rs 249 1.5gb daily usage validity 28 days,right

Better than average » Post #6

Fri Jul 24, 2020 08:01 in General Talk

Yes it is,we both live in the same city but still there is a lot of difference even in the surveys we get,and demographics is very important even if you take into account that our location is the same

Better than average » Post #4

Fri Jul 24, 2020 07:39 in General Talk

Very rightly said its important to feel good with what you make,congratulations nice to see a member feeling good with his achievement
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:16:00 EST