Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Break from regular work is Good for Us: $12.84 » Post #6

Sat Aug 15, 2020 23:48 in Success Stories

Yes its good to see some deserving members doing well keeping in mind the present situation,lets hope others who need a break also do well

Russia approves first COVID19 vaccine - Sputnik-V » Post #7

Sat Aug 15, 2020 23:43 in General Talk

Russian vaccine is a joke with only Level 1 testing completed maybe it will increase immunity,many governments are saying a vaccine will be ready by year end,but I doubt the effectiveness maybe its just another way to reduce infections,I completed an survey today by university of Michigan which is trying to findout if people are prepared to take a vaccine with 50% effectiveness and a 10% chance of a reaction,it just shows that right now governments are just aiming at finding a way to reduce infections rather than a cure

This year will be very bad » Post #2

Sat Aug 15, 2020 23:36 in General Talk

Yes its very important to hold on to a job before the world gets into a depression,things are going to get very bad as it is people are working at 30-50% pre Covid19 pay scale

Good day after a long time » Post #4

Fri Aug 14, 2020 09:11 in Success Stories

Its still very bad here,people roam around aimlessly because unemployment is rising rapidly,on sunday some people were talking about how a family walked from Karnataka to Uttar Pradesh for 35 days to get back home,such stories are getting very common

Good day after a long time » Post #2

Fri Aug 14, 2020 06:21 in Success Stories

:D Hi BRO you did great

Pasta Sauce explosion ........tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Aug 13, 2020 18:17 in General Talk

I did not find anything wrong in the taste with you have written,and if things went wrong after leaving a shop why blame costumer service next time have it delivered to have a better experience

I move India to 2nd place » Post #11

Thu Aug 13, 2020 07:41 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: In just a few hrs I will be in hospital for that Angiogram,a very simple
procedure,but iit will tel the Dr,s what needs to be done.
13 years ago it ended up having a quad bypass.
My hope today it will be a lot less. wish me luck.

Goodluck hope everything goes well

Russia approves first COVID19 vaccine - Sputnik-V » Post #4

Wed Aug 12, 2020 08:29 in General Talk

So what is VACCINE NATIONALISM,hijack it from another country and create something of their own,maybe Russia has already done it claiming to be their invention,only to provide it to their citizens and not give it to any other countries,many countries trying the same thing the US is trying to hijack Germany pharmaceutical companies for the vaccine,naturally its going to be only for their citizens,even the WHO is planning to buy vaccine from any country that gets it to provide it to poor countries from Africa and Asia they have plans to get two billion of them from where?,when the whole world is becoming hijackers,if the virus does not kill half the world this VACCINE NATIONALISM will as I said before I wont get one just to become a zombie or guinea pig god save this planet

Russia approves first COVID19 vaccine - Sputnik-V » Post #2

Tue Aug 11, 2020 08:52 in General Talk

The name Sputnik-V suggests take one shot it will eject you in space,let any country discover a vaccine I wont take it unless proved that it wont kill humans or make them guinea pigs

Sturgis Rally - Rut Ro! » Post #2

Sun Aug 09, 2020 23:54 in General Talk

Oh is it because Sturgis is a well known place for Rock Concerts?

hi » Post #3

Sun Aug 09, 2020 23:45 in Member Introduction

ejay0503 wrote: hi, i'm a newbie..any advice.

Hi everything surveys tasks cash offers are location based,there is a Philippines section in the sub forum members from your country can give best advice in your native language Taglog about earning opportunities in your area

Is Canada hiding the true COVID19 cases ???? » Post #3

Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:44 in General Talk

India now becomes the Covid19 epicenter of the world with 62,000 new cases in the last 24hours,now India has everyday cases more than the US and BRAZIL,14% Indians face mental disorders,130 million have become jobless,the government decides to end lockdown amidst rising cases,which will make the situation worse

07/08/2020 - $2.66 after one month » Post #5

Sat Aug 08, 2020 03:23 in Success Stories

Valerie was right this month would be good ,past three days have been very good yesterday
5 Samplicio surveys complete,5 disqualified sucess rate 50%
1 Peanutlabs
5 Revenue Universe
Total $7.55 Bonus at 16% $1.21

Survey Page not loading properly » Post #23

Fri Aug 07, 2020 18:11 in General Talk

Another Samplicio completed $0.96 for 45 min
Total 5 Samplicio,1 Peanutlabs,5 Revenue Universe,5 Samplicio surveys disqualified success rate 50%
Total $7.60 Bonus at 16% $1.21

Survey Page not loading properly » Post #22

Fri Aug 07, 2020 17:18 in General Talk

Yes all that you see above that I have posted is todays earnings,yes it could be because of your country and location

Survey Page not loading properly » Post #20

Fri Aug 07, 2020 16:52 in General Talk

Yes I get mainly Samplicio surveys everyday,purespectrum and Opinionworld on twice a week,Toluna is very rare and Peanutlabs is very good to maintain earnings

Survey Page not loading properly » Post #18

Fri Aug 07, 2020 15:59 in General Talk

Another Samplicio for $0.79 completed in 40 min five minutes later completed same survey on Swagbucks for half the reward than here it works one survey can be completed multiple times

Survey Page not loading properly » Post #17

Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:52 in General Talk

What post nothing wrong
What I have explained works,for second day its a Samplicio paying very good reward
1 Samplicio completed in 35min $3.09,second one $,0.79 30 min,third $1.49 twenty five minutes all paying instantly no problem
1 Peanutlabs completed $0.43
Just as an experiment I tried an Yoursurveys knowing very well it does not pay it ended showing the green strip SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED but did not credit I did not care to take a screenshot because I know Yoursurveys does not pay even with a ticket,Yoursurveys pays instantly if completed through a router giving surveys from different providers

Survey Page not loading properly » Post #15

Thu Aug 06, 2020 06:26 in General Talk

A Tip for you,most members think you would get banned if you complete a survey more than once,survey agencies know you have completed a survey before and will show you a message YOU HAVE ALREADY TRIED OUT THIS SURVEY LOOK FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES THANK-YOU FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN OUR SURVEYS if you dont see such a message you could get disqualified even before an question is asked,if a survey continues it means it will pay you again,it could pay you couple of times,never close a survey even if you have completed it before let the survey agency stop it,when members say they are stealing us why refuse when they are giving it to you

Survey Page not loading properly » Post #13

Thu Aug 06, 2020 05:29 in General Talk

sonyjmn wrote: Just got 2 sampliciou

So posted as loading

But both surveys got screened out

After that no survey

The page loading error is continuous at end of surveys page

I dont know which Samplicio surveys you got but I have just completed two of them both were above $1.00 each
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2021 22:49:16 EST