Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Valerie » Post #2

Sun Sep 13, 2020 13:32 in General Talk

023 no , . in between

Bad news for a vaccine - trial on pause! » Post #16

Thu Sep 10, 2020 15:18 in General Talk

I hope you are fine friend not loosing your way,or the effects of lockdown are telling ?

China is back to "Normal" » Post #16

Wed Sep 09, 2020 03:44 in General Talk

Its not hate its the reality we all have to face after all who is spreading it Politicians Media

China is back to "Normal" » Post #14

Wed Sep 09, 2020 03:19 in General Talk

Even people are going nuts,some people here in India are saying shouldn't we protect the government and hide economic details and other problems facing the country from the people to protect the government from negativity

one doubt regarding bank account » Post #2

Mon Sep 07, 2020 19:37 in Member Introduction

No because you can withdraw money from your Ysence account only to your PayPal account having same name and email address

China is back to "Normal" » Post #2

Sun Sep 06, 2020 09:53 in General Talk

Thats why the whole world is talking about a war or a World war because they hate the fact that China is back to normal so their party should be spoiled,India is full of war stories as tension rises at the border with China,an Australian harpoon missile hit an American war ship and sunk it,everyone is getting nervous and ending up doing something wrong

I move India to 2nd place » Post #20

Sun Sep 06, 2020 00:48 in General Talk

Donald Trump never wears an mask he has not set an example for people to follow on the contrary he makes fun of Joe Biden wearing a mask,Narendra Modi wears a mask but Indians dont follow him as an example,if people dont follow an example being set only excuses will be of use

I move India to 2nd place » Post #16

Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:50 in General Talk

The situation is getting very bad here in India many businesses and shops have got a placard saying no entry without a mask here in Mumbai,businesses are concerned about having another lockdown if matters get too bad because the consequences would be irreparable,after the economy showing a fall in GDP of 23.9%,which is the worst in the world,latest figures show 83,000 new cases in the past 24 hours in India

Bad News India » Post #8

Tue Sep 01, 2020 15:49 in General Talk

Ohhh its worse than a virus,India's GDP falls 23.9%in 1st quarter,US tanks 33%,Britain 21%,people blaming GOD for the slump not politicians,seems people have lost their mental balance

Can't CashOut to Verified Paypal Account » Post #3

Mon Aug 31, 2020 18:23 in Filipino

Have you ever cashed out on Ysence using PayPal if yes then submit a support ticket at help Ysence,if you have never cashed out using PayPal on Ysence then only a verified PayPal account wont do,your first and last name should be same in your Ysence account as in PayPal and same with email,there should not be any middle name to your PayPal account if there is edit it and only use first and last name because Ysence does not allow middle name in account so it won't match with your PayPal account

Bad News India » Post #2

Mon Aug 31, 2020 16:52 in General Talk

India has world record of 80,000 infections per day,but US will lead until Donald Trump declares Martial law if he is reelected to control the virus,WHO says there may never be a vaccine,even Donald Trump's advisor Dr Deborah Birxs says vaccine is not necessary only wearing mask and social distancing required,so then Martial law is necessary to throw Americans in lockdown anyone violating goes to hell,hope Americans know what is coming still time

problem addon » Post #16

Mon Aug 31, 2020 06:49 in General Talk

It never works properly I just installed it to get the 16% bonus

problem addon » Post #10

Sun Aug 30, 2020 06:43 in General Talk

If you are on a mobile find for mobile what you have shown is for computers

problem addon » Post #8

Sun Aug 30, 2020 00:13 in General Talk

Only Firefox can replace the upgraded version to a older version,go to Google type HOW TO REPLACE FIREFOX BROWSER WITH OLDER VERSION,depends you need for mobile or a computer along with search term type for Android phone or computer,you will find many search results get the appropriate one click on it,it opens to the Firefox site,just note the present Firefox version installed on your device before looking for a older version,you will see a long list of Firefox versions get an appropriate one,make shure it is the one that you had before updating to the latest version,click on it and download it will replace your present version

Russia Enter Game » Post #3

Sat Aug 29, 2020 03:42 in General Talk

Even China is firing missiles in the South China sea which can destroy aircraft carriers,maybe Russia and China are trying to prove to the world that their weapons work and are not just toys to show,what if one hits an US aircraft carrier by straying from its course the world will see real fireworks aliens will celebrate because they will see a live performance of a civilization going bananas

problem addon » Post #6

Sat Aug 29, 2020 00:27 in General Talk

Addon stopped working on Firefox after update;so I replaced the update with the older version from the Firefox site it works now

survey problem » Post #2

Sat Aug 29, 2020 00:23 in Filipino

No surveys since how long ?,try to earn from Peanutlabs and offers till you see surveys getting back,have a nice time

Who is fraud » Post #2

Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:28 in General Talk

What you said is ok its very common it happens everyday,check your survey history and see what it shows,maybe you ended because of a quote full,you could have been more than half way through the survey and their quote was completed,at the beginning of the survey you must have read some of the requirements you had to agree to before entering the survey and clicked yes,so you agreed to their terms,most members would not read it and click yes in a hurry just to enter the survey quickly to complete it and end up with nothing and post here,but what did you agree to?

I may be $3-$4 million richer today - proof inside » Post #2

Tue Aug 25, 2020 18:20 in General Talk

This type of mail is very common in my Email spam folder,from various kind of people if I open all and respond I would be a billionaire

The Flat Earth Society » Post #21

Sun Aug 23, 2020 03:18 in General Talk

Changing topic wild fies in California displace 2 million and 1million acres chared,Governor of California asks Australia to help
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 15:59:45 EST