Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

How to legally decline a vaccine?...tasman1 » Post #5

Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:03 in General Talk

Nothing is mandatory here in India,pharmaceutical companies who have produced the vaccine have to make people aware that only those who dont have any health issues should take the vaccine everyone should consult their doctor or medical practioner before taking the vaccine the government is keen that everyone should take it but the risk is too high so naturally many people will not take the shot,it will only prolong the Covid19 pandemic because many people will be without the vaccine those who get it on their own without having any problems will be protected depending on how long the vaccine will be effective,thats why governments are having the problem as to how to get over this situation,pharmaceutical companies are bound by laws so they have to follow rules unless everyone throws the law to the wolves

Two for Valerie ...tasman1 » Post #37

Sat Jan 30, 2021 01:40 in General Talk

She says she wont moderate free,and has other projects she is undertaking that are of interest to her,she is still here a member but is not moderating

Need help » Post #2

Sat Jan 30, 2021 01:36 in General Talk

You need to open the YOURSURVEYS site where you will find support,they dont respond because the issues we face are very old,even the YSENCE Administration has tried to resolve these issues but Yoursurveys has internal issues themselves after being taken over by CINT

Ysense 2021 » Post #8

Fri Jan 29, 2021 21:42 in Filipino

Anyone making BITCOINS here ?

Over 83.00 ySense saved January..tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Jan 28, 2021 17:27 in Success Stories

Yes its fine I am a bit below my average but its been as good as December does not seem things have become worse in the past two months,right now I cashedout $100.00 on another site by PayPal it was super quick payment was from some German agency in 5 min I received a notification from PayPal for the the payment

PayPal » Post #16

Mon Jan 25, 2021 13:57 in General Talk

PayPal rules depend on a countries government regulations,in India the government allows a payment processor to only transfer amount to a bank account the members post above you that you are answering is talking about two different topics 1)PayPal rules in India 2)Demonatization of currency notes by the federal bank in India that the member read about in the media,nowdays most of the media news is fake or misleading which creates doubts in people's mind and no responsible authority tries to clear things,people live in uncertainty not shure what is true.

PayPal » Post #9

Sun Jan 24, 2021 04:18 in General Talk

That is the problem people are confused Rs10 coins are valid some people except it ,even RBI does not know why it not excepted,there are no new Rs10 notes how will people pay if its completely removed especially the poor will find it very difficult so nothing is removed completely

PayPal » Post #7

Sun Jan 24, 2021 04:09 in General Talk

Bank will not accept old Rs10 and 100 but it will still be legal tender you can use it to buy in the market,RBI has stopped printing new Rs2000 notes but it is still legal tender,even my bank has it,it only to curb black money what is already in circulation is still legal,nothing is completely removed,people are only confused the RBI says Rs10 coins are valid but its not excepted why

PayPal » Post #5

Sun Jan 24, 2021 03:32 in General Talk

Yes unless the government has changed rules to allow only bank transfer,I have the PayPal application it shows funds received will be auto withdrawn to your bank account

PayPal » Post #2

Sun Jan 24, 2021 03:26 in General Talk

Check settings in your PayPal account you must have changed to automatic transfer

END Not even food now ...tasman1 » Post #8

Wed Jan 20, 2021 16:37 in General Talk

The low number are not because the virus has stopped spreading,according to some experts in India majority of the population is infected but its not necessary everyone will fall sick seriously,many have symptoms that are not commonly know and the infection is mild if they interact with someone not having it its likely to spread,people with mild symptoms will recover over a period of time,even the death numbers are not accurate because many people died without any medical attention so the actual death numbers are not know,even pharmaceutical companies that have released the vaccine in India have warned everyone should not take it without consulting an medical expert because it could have adverse reactions,the government is quite because they did not warn people but actually said the vaccine was safe for everyone

Poll , COVID Coincidence? ...tasman1 » Post #3

Mon Jan 18, 2021 20:39 in General Talk

Many people in various parts of India reported to have died or admitted to hospital due to adverse reactions

Take the Covid19 vaccine all will be fine. Really? » Post #2

Sat Jan 16, 2021 04:45 in General Talk

Actually in India the economy has not been able to reopen completely,system has lost data due to partial or total shutdown during lockdown many people are still athome have not yet got back to work,its been projected that a economy already in recession will go down future many experts are questioning the release of the vaccine in a hurry because vaccine tests have not been carried out properly,but the government is desperate to get things working quickly thats why people in essential services are being vaccinated the majority of the population may have to wait of maybe a year,and the vaccine released are by the same pharmaceutical companies as in other countries if those vaccine are having adverse effects it could happen even here,right now its a desperate move by a desperate government

blank..blank..blank. » Post #2

Fri Jan 15, 2021 01:29 in General Talk

This is a problem everywhere in the world,even here internet data has become expensive,government is running on losses because system had shut down during lockdown now after the lockdown was eased government system is not functioning properly,the government is partially on manual services,thats why a vaccine is being released in a hurry so that people in essential service can be vaccinated and asked to return to work,vaccine is now a solution to a country that is not working 100%,so naturally people will have to pay the price for the problems

How to get refs » Post #10

Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:09 in General Talk

That is exactly what I meant you get thousands of those and they give you nothing,you missed me I am always active but the best thing is I still dont know whose refferal I am

How to get refs » Post #5

Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:02 in General Talk

Two of your referrals are India's they are the worst hit by Tasks and surveys

About Forum » Post #2

Wed Jan 13, 2021 06:44 in General Talk

Naturally the forum is run within the YSENCE site so its run by the YSENCE Administration,the administration addresses members queries on a regular basis,you can put up a post and the moderators forward it to the administration and are able to give an appropriate answer to your questions

How to get refs » Post #2

Wed Jan 13, 2021 04:49 in General Talk

Its common mentality if you teĺl people how much they can earn here and the time required to do it they loose interest,nowdays everyone wants fast money as if everything is very easy,what I mean is most referrals you get will be inactive,the best way to get referrals is paid adds on different sites,but there is no guarantee that even after spending money they will be active,you need some very good marketing skills to get thousands of them with a few of them being active,the ratio is very small,you would do better to spend more time on the site and try to increase your earnings,you have been here on this site for eight years put your experience to work,some old members do very well without any referrals because they have the experience

josealvesjr...Topic Acid Rain » Post #5

Fri Jan 08, 2021 04:52 in General Talk

I hear a lot about wild fires in Australia and California,in India some pace experience sub 50 degrees centigrate temperatures in summer but it never starts a fire,low pressure builds up and it rains bringing down the temperature by a couple of degrees in a couple of day the temperature is back to where it was

josealvesjr...Topic Acid Rain » Post #3

Fri Jan 08, 2021 03:58 in General Talk

:D and here in Northern India its raining ice cubes,hail storms destroying crops and fall in temperature giving rise to dense fog
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 23:13:17 EST