Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

my highest earning in a day $8.29 » Post #4

Thu Feb 04, 2021 01:07 in Your Stats

Very good yesterday was a very unique day it paid some members well

where is valerie...? » Post #3

Tue Feb 02, 2021 07:23 in General Talk

She Ran out of locks to lockup posts the company manufacuring those locks shut down due to losses in the lockdown US isca huge country she is looking around for locks compatible to the ones she used previously other Moderators dont have locks so they are still here in the forum

Has the corona virus come to end the human race » Post #3

Tue Feb 02, 2021 07:13 in General Talk

Life on earth has ended five times in the past the last one happened 65 million years ago,we are in the sixth extinction era,its a scientific intepration of what the kalyug means,kalyug ends in 400,000 years when life will become extinct again its a normal process that a planetary system undergoes the reason for a extinction differs no one knows what will happen this time,last time earth was struck by an astroid (Chublux) in Mexico bringing an end to life on earth,what you read has to be only people belonging to a certain type of gene found in a particular race of people it wont happen to everyone,or else its very simple just get a divorce on the grounds of impotence which the law permits and find another partner :lol: :lol: :lol:

PayPal » Post #23

Tue Feb 02, 2021 06:40 in General Talk

The same thing happened to me but I did not enter any bank details for verification I found it odd and found my bank and account number I clicked it at automatic transfer,seems you entered details and started a verification process again their system must be showing already verified in the process there has been some confusion just contact their support in your account and inform them of the problem before they think someone is fiddling with your account making things worse

PayPal » Post #18

Tue Feb 02, 2021 04:05 in General Talk

You clicked something wrong,go to settings click bank accounts and cards you will see the name of your bank and account number click it it will show automatic transfer click and confirm

Budget 2021 » Post #5

Mon Feb 01, 2021 09:00 in General Talk

Indirect taxes are hiled every year on products used by common people Indirectly everyone pays taxes,it is not mentioned in the budget its applied as the government requires it then state government will levy additional taxes to increase revenue,more things will be bought under GST where again rates will be hiked so whatever concession government gives is taken back through indirect taxes

Budget 2021 » Post #3

Mon Feb 01, 2021 07:47 in General Talk

Technology and innovation is only for completing surveys not to have it because most people will not be able to afford it,a budget gives some takes everything,the taxes will hit everyone and give rise to corruption and black money,the change is amazing people dont have money in the bank but can buy a house two cars luxury with cash,and dont pay taxes,government only troubles honest tax payers but is unable to do anything about people living lavishly on cash,the budget is only a farce to make life difficult for common people
Why are farmers agitating because government is not prepared to give minimum support price for their produce in laying ground for corporates to enter the farming sector,where farmers can sell their produce set by corporates there will be no wholesale market to sell the produce with MSP,corporates will make money selling farm produce at a higher price than it is now,government control will become minimal

Doing well! » Post #2

Mon Feb 01, 2021 01:46 in Success Stories

Its good to hear your positive tone hope you continue to do well welcome to Ysence

Earning Jan of this year » Post #3

Sun Jan 31, 2021 16:24 in Success Stories

This is what even Tasman1 is trying to stress upon get even cheaper ones on Revenue Universe you got one Peanutlabs but could miss out the bonus if you wait for another survey,get as many as you can on Revenue Universe while you get a regular survey

How to legally decline a vaccine?...tasman1 » Post #25

Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:26 in General Talk

Indian Pharmaceutical companies are sending it free to Brazil,Pakistani,Bangladesh and some other countries its a part of an agreement between WHO European countries India that the vaccine should be provided to countries that cannot get it on their own they are all European Pharmaceutical companies they have manufacturing facilities in India so India gets it free for its own use only when they provide it to other countries,20 million shots have been sent to Pakistan,another 20 million to Bangladesh and Brazil,I saw in the news Brazilian President thanking the Indian government to help out,yes if Brazilian government charges people for what came free then thats their matte,there are some misconceptions these Vaccine are only for Frontline workers common people will have to wait longer,In India alone there are 30 million Frontline workers,its not that there is enough doses to Vaccinate a whole population perhaps thats the case everywhere,Vaccinating the whole population will take years so why worry now as to who will have to pay that is if many are alive

all time low $0.10 January Month » Post #8

Sun Jan 31, 2021 07:13 in Your Stats

Swagbucks is a Prodege site it is doing much better they dont have problems that Ysence has because Swagbucks started as Prodege site Ysence is different its been difficult to migrate from Clixsene,they had to get fresh contracts with survey agencies which did not work in many cases,many survey sites are not here that used to be before because contracts could not be cemented that is the problems Prodege is facing migrating from Clixsene

all time low $0.10 January Month » Post #6

Sun Jan 31, 2021 06:46 in Your Stats

When you are athome free you can login at three different sites if your computer opens more than one window and one on a smartphone that way you know the difference in the way you get work at different sites,and get more work at the same time rather than login in at different sites alternatively,my son works remotely most days so he does his job and has two windows one on his computer and smartphone on different sites that way you save time and get more work,my son goes out meets his friends colleagues and uses his smartphone to be online that is the advantage of having a smartphone you can use it even when you are around

all time low $0.10 January Month » Post #4

Sun Jan 31, 2021 03:04 in Your Stats

Its a very bad way to understand how to get work there is no set timing for surveys,those who have set a time could be suffering,you need a good smartphone that can always keep you online even when you are not present so that you can check whenever you have some time,a computer is useful when you have free time,I always keep Ysence open on my smartphone while I use other functions for work or personal reasons and keep checking here,when I am athome I login with my computer,if you set a time you will always suffer

How to legally decline a vaccine?...tasman1 » Post #22

Sun Jan 31, 2021 02:42 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: I actually want to challenge your opinion a bit here :D

Social media are always more or less dictating the majority of the public opinion, But try to imagine the situation after we have gotten more control of the pandemic and everyone can start breathing again.

If you were a business owner(that could be a restaurant/night club or even a flight company), Would you not do your outmost to make sure your customers felt safe and kept using your service?? (here i am of course talking about private businesses).

Would you as a owner of a flight company risk a lot of people getting infected on board of your plane??, Not only will you receive bad press, You will also lose customers as people will feel unsafe. I can promise you that it will be the same for all big events both outdoors and indoors.

This is a reply to Arvind9

People are so detached from society that social media is their main occupation thats why they are influenced by it,in our society People are not friendly even with their neighbors their friends are People on social media whom they have never met nor will they ever meet
Here in India the government is only trying to help the multinationals to recover from the effects of the lockdown rest all business are on their own to fend for themselves they are squeezing people for their own survival not trying to create a good opinion about themselves I have stopped buying anything from a couple of them because they started blaming me for their bad sales support,slowly many are closing down because of bad management,atleast here no one is trying to create a good opinion everyone is finding ways to survive

How to legally decline a vaccine?...tasman1 » Post #18

Sat Jan 30, 2021 18:05 in General Talk

Thats right and under lockdown situations and restrictions people are drinking more due to stress,thats why rate of mental sickness is going up everywhere in the world,its very common surveys asking if anyone in your household is experiencing mental problems.

How to legally decline a vaccine?...tasman1 » Post #16

Sat Jan 30, 2021 17:15 in General Talk

India defeated Australia in Cricket in Australia I saw live pictures seems there were no rules in Melbourne Cricket ground,everyone shaking hands,I would not shake hands with my own boss at work

How to legally decline a vaccine?...tasman1 » Post #14

Sat Jan 30, 2021 17:01 in General Talk

Maybe things are different in your country but there is no similarity in the way the situation is looked at everywhere,Social media is only for putting up fake pictures to pass time

How to legally decline a vaccine?...tasman1 » Post #11

Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:35 in General Talk

:D I kind of like your answers but in India the vaccine is free no one will have to pay for it,government is keen people take it on their own

Help Please!! » Post #2

Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:23 in General Talk

I understand your problem its very common wait till next month and see if things become better,your account is free deleting an account is not the solution,when you register again you create an element of doubt as to the reason for deleting your account and then registering again even if you leave your account inactive you have nothing to loose,many members make this mistake of deleting their account and registering again it sends wrong signals to the site which no one can explain

How to legally decline a vaccine?...tasman1 » Post #9

Sat Jan 30, 2021 16:15 in General Talk

Unless politicians want to become outcast for forcing people and paying a price for it ,no one is being given a certificate that they have Taken the shot to prove themselves,tbose who took it,took it on their own free will
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 23:40:23 EST