Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

7.57 for 08/03 ....tasman1 » Post #4

Tue Mar 09, 2021 16:44 in Success Stories

Inflation is going down Opinionworld now pays $0.58 down by 21 cents,PureSpectrum pays below 30 cents again surveys are revising their rates bringing it lower,it takes 45min to make 21cents,need to complete 10 surveys to make 5$,only Peanutlabs and Samplicio give high paying surveys

Nice day $1.58 » Post #2

Tue Mar 09, 2021 05:33 in Success Stories

Very good to see your earnings getting back,congratulations :thumbup:

7.57 for 08/03 ....tasman1 » Post #2

Tue Mar 09, 2021 01:39 in Success Stories

Members call Peanutlabs peanuts but for me these peanuts are very delicious,yesterday all regular surveys disqualified
8 different varieties of peanuts fetched $5.21
5 And my daily quote of offers $0.94

PET Scan - Info if u get vaccine » Post #21

Sun Mar 07, 2021 13:14 in General Talk

:D completely agree with you its just an immunity booster if you think you have a weak immune system get a vaccine shot

PET Scan - Info if u get vaccine » Post #19

Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:39 in General Talk

An American university researcher on viral diseases says vaccines being given out for Covid19 will not prevent you from getting the virus it will only prevent you from getting seriously sick you can still get infected with the virus after taking the two doses with mild symptoms and also spread it to other,the whole intention is to prevent people form dying and getting too seriously sick nothing else,she says many pharmacy companies are in the process of developing vaccines that can deal with different Covid19 variants effectively which could take another year and a half until then the world would have to live with temporary solutions

5.24 low earn for Saturday....tasman1 » Post #3

Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:30 in Success Stories

Good morning a fine weekend
Saturday 7 offers $1.04
Sunday not yet over
2 Peanutlabs surveys $6.21 productivity tools at work place
5 offers $ 0.94

PET Scan - Info if u get vaccine » Post #17

Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:37 in General Talk

Yes agree with you USA is the worst country in handling of the pandemic and then India there is no other way for people from both countries who dont follow any rules,but it does not apply to every person,many people are responsible and understand things very well and cooperate but just a few people understanding and cooperating will not solve the problem,the larger population is quite irresponsible and in a democracy rights are understood as free will if China is not a democracy they are evil even if they do things better than in a democracy,all that China talk is over the Indian army stands at the border all the time to defend the country from China but the Indian government is busy having huge infrastructure and technology deals with China worth multi billions maybe China knew even after spreading the virus the world will be back in business with them.

Blame COVID Fact.....tasman1 » Post #6

Sat Mar 06, 2021 05:06 in General Talk

Religion should be a private matter you practice it the way you understand it,but here Religion is an political issue with no regard for anyone even god has been made a joke,and illiteracy is quite high even now in India so people fall for such issue making real issue irrelevant for the government when a government has support from useless issue why bother about what problems common people face that is not what the government elected for

Blame COVID Fact.....tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Mar 06, 2021 03:53 in General Talk

Governments dont have enough facilities to provide medical facilities to the people but are busy comming out with more health insurance policies when a government cannot provide for its citizens what is the use of that health insurance just a way of making money,private hospitals have been asked to vaccinate people at Rs250 a shot but they ask for Rs5000 if people question them they say the government does not have to pay for anything so they dont care but we have to get atleast the minimum charges required for a shot that is Rs5000 government is only good at fleecing people,I have said before slowly government will raise taxes and squeeze people its happening petrol has gone up by 40% common cooking gas used athome has gone up by 30% automatically inflation is rising and the pandemic is something like never happened,and the most important issue for the government is Religion the most useless thing

05/03/2021 - $1.54 after long time » Post #2

Sat Mar 06, 2021 02:07 in Success Stories

Its good as I said aim higher people who aim higher are successful and forget the past its a bad habbit and demoralizing to remember the past,its a good beginning you should see better days because some other members also are finding things better

Big , Huge Earn Opportunity ...tasman1 » Post #3

Sat Mar 06, 2021 00:55 in General Talk

People are too scared of something that they have not experienced before and then comes the fancy word HOPE :D because people lack self confidence and thinking,2020 was a normal year no losses just for the pandemic that is something everyone has to deal with,2021 will be quite similar,so the past year has left behind a lot of experience to deal with the situation,I am thinking of buying a second home in Goa a tourist resort by the beach maybe invest about 50 million Indian rupees in it many of my friends are eager to spend the next holiday season together its not a hope its definitely what is how I intend to move ahead in 2021 and make life better Rather than get stuck with vaccines

PET Scan - Info if u get vaccine » Post #15

Sat Mar 06, 2021 00:43 in General Talk

valerie wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Wonder why Americans need so many vaccines I had whatever was required in my childhood since then never had to get one for anything,I have never been to a hospital in my life for any kind of medical attention makes it more the reason for not having a vaccine of any kind,last month my doctor also told me I dont need to get one unless I feel its necessary,we have many illness aliments in our country that most people are not even aware of most of them

I suppose it's to help and prevent disease.

No one is forced to take the vaccines that I took but it's strongly suggested.

In the USA some vaccines you can't have until a certain age. The shingles vaccine
is suggested if you are 62 or over and think you may have had the mumps. I
don't think I ever had the mumps but not sure so I did take the vaccine which does
consist of a two shot. With the shot for pneumonia they generally want you to be
near 70 years old unless you have something like 'emphysema' so at 65 you can
in fact take it so I did.

The only vaccines that are routine for me is the flu vaccine. I started a few years
ago taking it every year.

Everyone needs to keep a good eye on their health and once you turn 65 it's very
important to have yearly check ups and followup as necessary with all issues that
arise.

Even though I dont have any health issues I go to a family doctor regularly whom we know for over 40 years now,he still says you should not take anything unnecessarily if you are fine,yes many people take things that are suggested especially by politicians :D and have complications its amazing people can except things suggested by politicians,medical experts are still warning people about the side effects and the effectiveness of the vaccine its just that people have started feeling unsafe and are prepared to take anything,many surveys also ask about the effectiveness of the vaccines that governments are giving out in desperation without conducting proper tests,just because for many people a vaccine is like a savior

PET Scan - Info if u get vaccine » Post #8

Fri Mar 05, 2021 13:28 in General Talk

Wonder why Americans need so many vaccines I had whatever was required in my childhood since then never had to get one for anything,I have never been to a hospital in my life for any kind of medical attention makes it more the reason for not having a vaccine of any kind,last month my doctor also told me I dont need to get one unless I feel its necessary,we have many illness aliments in our country that most people are not even aware of most of them

8.62 on 02/03 Not so Bad ...tasman1 » Post #5

Fri Mar 05, 2021 07:10 in Success Stories

dterroso wrote: Honestly, I have to express my envy for your winnings. I believe that the site has something against the members of Brazil, as there is no research available here since last year. I would love to understand how this research methodology works for members from other parts of the world. It suggests that ysense prefers to give more research to members from other parts, or indeed, richer countries, than to give more opportunities to members who really need it. I'm just expressing my humble opinion. In addition, good luck to everyone who is making gains here.

You should not be discouraged by what you see because irrespective of country most members are not doing well,just login everyday being inactive will make things more difficult,dont close your account its the biggest mistake you can make it pays to be a member in the long term

PET Scan - Info if u get vaccine » Post #6

Fri Mar 05, 2021 01:01 in General Talk

If you did not get Covid19 in the past one year you can still be safe if you follow your routine,a vaccine is not necessary,a vaccine is for people who are unsettled and need a psychological boost,even at our firm a vaccine is not mandatory,all employees have been told that there is an option of working with remotely with 20% pay cut,and working in a regular office no pay pay cut,its a way of saying we are not enforcing a vaccine on anyone its your choice,my choice is decided will attend office vaccine not necessary as an employee joked seems the Indian Prime Minister took a vitamin shot to show people he took a vaccine can he prove what he took after all he is a POLITICIAN

5.84+8.62 for 02 and 03/03...tasman1 » Post #5

Thu Mar 04, 2021 19:10 in Success Stories

Yes Toluna surveys were completed at 1.30 am Indian standard time by the time you entered it was already quote full and a few Screened out,I was disqualified for 5 of them out of them couple were completed elsewhere.

5.84+8.62 for 02 and 03/03...tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Mar 04, 2021 13:43 in Success Stories

Surveys are definitely comming consistently
Today
7 Toluna surveys completed from a total of 12 on the survey dashboard,it was a Toluna flood earned $0.52×7
2 Ysence survey $1.12
1 Peanutlabs $1.02
5 Offers $0.94

Merkel won’t take AstraZeneca ...tasman1 » Post #8

Wed Mar 03, 2021 14:07 in General Talk

Its been a year since the lockdown started but people have learned very little from the situation even today the main problem is people dont follow any rules,my aunt who also lives in Mumbai was saying 2021 will also end with lockdowns,vaccines are just an protection for a certain period of time maybe for a year,but not an permanent solution it will take about 7 years to vaccinate the whole population by that time the effect of the vaccine will not be there for those who get it now,its more of an emergency requirement than an solution

8.62 on 02/03 Not so Bad ...tasman1 » Post #2

Wed Mar 03, 2021 05:09 in Success Stories

Good form continues in March yesterday and day before below 2$
Today
1 Opinion Network survey completed $9.00
1 Opinionworld survey $0.79
1Peanutlabs in less than minute $0.29
1 Peanutlabs $0.46
1Purespectrum $0.26
1 Samplicio $0.70
5 offers $0.94

Merkel won’t take AstraZeneca ...tasman1 » Post #5

Wed Mar 03, 2021 01:17 in General Talk

Vaccine is just a farce many states have imposed a lockdown again in various places even in my state of Maharashtra a lockdown has been imposed government says vaccines will take a long time to implement to the entire population till then it will be too late a lockdown is needed again,some southern states have also imposed a lockdown in various places even in the state of Gujarat a lockdown has been imposed in places where numbers are rising,many people try to hide but one can tell they look sick according to some experts more than half of India's population is infected with the virus many dont know because symptoms are mild and dont require regular medical treatment;wherever you go in India a Covid19 negative test taken 48 hours before travelling is required
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 23:22:26 EST