Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

St Peter BBQ...... tasman1 » Post #2

Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:42 in General Talk

How would you define a human whose body is still in a Church after 550 years with blood still in his body,his name St Francis Xavier,he has still not gone to hell or heaven :D

March Month:$7.10 » Post #8

Sat Apr 03, 2021 03:17 in Your Stats

DEBJITD3 wrote: guys i am from india and i have not getting any samplicio.us survey from the last months or more long. . are you the same victim? is it a bug error or i am blocked from taking survey . dont understand.pleas help me guys.

Samplicio collects data from your past response your location profile your response to surveys you have answered in the past on the basis of their data they are able to decide how consistent you are,I get Samplicio surveys but very difficult to qualify only surveys that are in line with my location and demographics are approved and I still have to answer qualification questions to complete a survey I can still get disqualified if my response is not what they are looking for,ultimately every 12 surveys I try I complete 1 Samplicio survey,in other words quality is most important factor for qualifying and completing an Samplicio survey

9.15 on 01/04 [ Slow April Start ] ...tasman1 » Post #10

Sat Apr 03, 2021 00:59 in Success Stories

Your question already has the answer if you say your account gets terminated by using the Kiwi browser why are you so keen to use it again

Had Covid Test Today » Post #7

Fri Apr 02, 2021 16:02 in General Talk

josealvesjr wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Yes but everywhere vaccines that are being given are not going to prevent infection because they are just an emergency requirement not a solution;in some countries vaccines have been stopped because of complications,the vaccine being given everywhere in the world are from the same Pharmaceutical company they will only boost immunity and prevent from getting seriously sick;no one has as yet come out with a proper vaccine to address the problem because it will take a long time for that,and governments think by that time half the world will be dead

Well, they are not from the same pharmaceutical company but to develop vaccines or any kind of medication that takes years and that is not what the world has.
Not one produced/developed vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca etc) at the moment is completely safe and tested and went succesfully through all the 3 phases of testing, peer reviews and their side effects are still not (completely) clear and known.
Medical Science during the phase and process of world wide vaccination is learning every day more about any shortcomings and side effects of these vaccines.
In normal circumstances these are part of the development process before approval by p.e U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and you will find on the medicine flask or box a prescribing information or patient information leaflet which informs about any side effects etc. Due to lack of time at the moment that is not the case. But again take the vaccine.

Even in India the same vaccines are being given as mentioned in your post,even the Indian government sent it to Brazil,China has its own vaccine none that the world is taking but they are giving their citizens incentive like concessions for various government schemes to encourage people to take it because its common the world over people are skeptical about the vaccines that are being given because they are not completely developed

Had Covid Test Today » Post #4

Fri Apr 02, 2021 09:35 in General Talk

Yes but everywhere vaccines that are being given are not going to prevent infection because they are just an emergency requirement not a solution;in some countries vaccines have been stopped because of complications,the vaccine being given everywhere in the world are from the same Pharmaceutical company they will only boost immunity and prevent from getting seriously sick;no one has as yet come out with a proper vaccine to address the problem because it will take a long time for that,and governments think by that time half the world will be dead

Had Covid Test Today » Post #2

Fri Apr 02, 2021 08:43 in General Talk

But if you got the first vaccine dose why do you need a test the whole purpose of a vaccine is reduced to nothing,if people take a vaccine and still need to be tested then everything becomes a joke

153.42 Earn in March ....tasman1 » Post #7

Thu Apr 01, 2021 20:02 in Your Stats

Your location is important and what kind of people surveys target for various issues,Samplicio even pays 1$ for playing a video game with adds to determine how people feel about ads being shown even when a game is in progress sometimes its difficult to tell how such surveys are decided for location or demographic if even I can qualify

153.42 Earn in March ....tasman1 » Post #5

Thu Apr 01, 2021 17:29 in Your Stats

Yes even if a month or two go down it will be above 70$ monthly

Alien Spaceship landed in my yard last night » Post #7

Thu Apr 01, 2021 07:55 in General Talk

In China people see spaceship like citys hovering over major Chinese citys,its the technological advancement of society that creates illusions in believing something unrealistic

Alien Spaceship landed in my yard last night » Post #5

Thu Apr 01, 2021 07:16 in General Talk

More than 50% Americans believe that there are aliens and UFO'S in Area51 in Nevada,America has alien technology defined as reverse engineering which is applicable in a lot of technology that they have,so for more than 50% it will be quite believable that alien landed in someone's yard

153.42 Earn in March ....tasman1 » Post #3

Thu Apr 01, 2021 01:35 in Your Stats

January $47
February $84
March $98
A average of above $75 per month achieved in line with previous year earnings

simple question » Post #9

Wed Mar 31, 2021 17:27 in General Talk

Just give me email of your brother's and sisters I will make them my referral and member of Ysence :D just half percent commission for me half for you no one will get banned

simple question » Post #3

Wed Mar 31, 2021 03:23 in General Talk

Are you suggesting you and your family member will use same name and email id to have two different accounts using same PayPal account?,good idea for getting banned

$2.08 on 23/03 all time record » Post #7

Mon Mar 29, 2021 05:56 in Success Stories

@manihat002
Good wishes on 50th anniversary of Bangladesh

Terrific Achievement! - 20000 referred people » Post #3

Mon Mar 29, 2021 05:53 in Your Stats

Hope you did not get more inactive Indians

Nice to meet you » Post #2

Mon Mar 29, 2021 05:51 in Member Introduction

Welcome to Ysence and best of luck

Covid19 Vaccines Big Profits » Post #3

Sun Mar 28, 2021 19:29 in General Talk

Another wave hits India 70,000 new Covid19 cases in past 24 hour driving people more desperate for a vaccine

Ghost in Your Walls? » Post #16

Sat Mar 27, 2021 18:59 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Yes many HOA fees are well over $1,000 a month. Most of those are condo's along the
beach. I wouldn't want a condo on the beach anyway.

I lived in Florida so I am rather aware of what they offer in some areas. They have
senior living communities that are very nice. Many of those are small houses, duplex's,
mobile homes. These are a great option if you choose a community you like. The
thing about these is, the amenities for the most part are free. Generally there is a pool,
theater, recreation building, exercise/gym center, etc. Most of these communities you
must be at least 55 years of age or older. Most drive golf carts and are not far from
the beach. Most have transportation bus's that take people to their doctor appointments
and general health facilities nearby. I think they'd be a lot of fun. I know some of them
do charge optional fees and probably the fancier ones charge something monthly.

Moving is such a hassle but I am considering it.

Many people everywhere in the world are getting creative in their thinking to try and make life a bit easier and hassle free,even here people are looking for service apartments and homes,anytime you can go anywhere no responsibility of a house ownership,with life getting tougher people find the need for easier options

Fake Covid19 Vaccines what is next?? » Post #3

Sat Mar 27, 2021 17:53 in General Talk

Thats why I dont want vaccine I am healthy one fake gets injected and the end,hope all ignorant humans understand please dont be desperate for a vaccine you could end up in your grave

6.26 on 24/03....tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Mar 25, 2021 01:04 in Success Stories

Wednesday was just above 2$ took longer than usual to get it,but overall March will be better than February
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 22:38:32 EST