Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

3.61 April Avg daily earn [ low ] ...tasman1 » Post #5

Mon Apr 12, 2021 19:32 in Your Stats

Good start to the week 6 surveys 2 offers $3.84,Totally earned from bonus $509

New ysense community member » Post #2

Mon Apr 12, 2021 09:40 in Member Introduction

Hi welcome to Ysence,dont spend too much time complaining the forum will give you a very good idea about it,faster you learn you will do well learn to ignore if you dont you will find yourself also complaining all the time,try to utilize your time more constructively unless you have time to waste,any problem just put a question and wait for a response

Get used to the catch line
NOT EVERY SURVEY IS A WINNER

3.61 April Avg daily earn [ low ] ...tasman1 » Post #2

Mon Apr 12, 2021 00:14 in Your Stats

Its fine I told you a month or two maybe lower but thats normal as long as a monthly average is maintained so that one is always towards last years earning you can try to do better from there,Valerie has done so well over a period of time an inspiration for everyone on the site that one can do well even from surveys and offers if the approach is correct

Arvind 9.................tasman1 » Post #5

Sat Apr 10, 2021 23:22 in General Talk

Thats right many times a survey may think I can qualify because my demographics fit the requirements but after getting into the survey I have realized I need to stop and close because my answers wont fulfill what is required,a survey can be closed by an member at anytime if they feel their answers are not consistent but most members dont practice it maybe they think they can get away but for how long

Arvind 9.................tasman1 » Post #3

Sat Apr 10, 2021 22:04 in General Talk

Yes you are right Mumbai is under lockdown but I still go to office I am allowed I refused going remote because I got promoted to a higher post to replace others who were removed from their job because they had just a few years left,they were compensated no new recruits have been employed,I am one of the employees who gained at the worst time,no one is irreplaceable even I can be removed there are thousands who could replace me, :) you are an inspiration,how will others learn from you if they think inconsistencie cannot be removed we have been here for a long time but it never crosses our mind that we could get banned,Valerie is older than all of us does she know the meaning of inconsistent or ban :) because she can give answers without lying,

07/04 Not Much To Talk About....tasman1 » Post #11

Sat Apr 10, 2021 06:36 in Success Stories

Yesterday generally people left work early,rather than permitting long leaves company's have made a policy to allow longer weekends once a month to give employees a break today Saturday very few were at work so we were just exchanging views,a lady asked other employees present there,does anyone know a Covid19 infected person everyone went went blank,even I dont know anyone who has fallen sick due to Covid19,she showed a picture that an Indian has made viral on an Indian internet site for social networking it showed a mans body that was deformed person who put up the picture wrote in Hindi this is the miracle of Astra Zeneca showing how low the confidence is on the vaccine being provided,even after a year if you are fine why do you need a vaccine that could make you unwell :)

Today $4.58 Yesterday $4.38... tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Apr 09, 2021 01:16 in Success Stories

Thursday 4 surveys 5 offers $4.04

07/04 Not Much To Talk About....tasman1 » Post #8

Thu Apr 08, 2021 04:56 in Success Stories

Lockdowns have started again in different parts of the country people are running on the streets to get back home,after a year things are getting back to square one the vaccine was a fruitless exercise

07/04 Not Much To Talk About....tasman1 » Post #6

Thu Apr 08, 2021 02:32 in Success Stories

Initially these sites started to help people make some money during the last recession in 2008 but now these sites are only making money from their users

07/04 Not Much To Talk About....tasman1 » Post #4

Thu Apr 08, 2021 01:34 in Success Stories

Many members are already on empty quote thats why they dont come here regularly slowly we all will become victims of the same

07/04 Not Much To Talk About....tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Apr 08, 2021 00:58 in Success Stories

Jeff and Bill met at the Good Friday party both ordered Russian Vodka but the quote was full,naturally I wrote this without having a Vodka because even here quote was full

7.19 on 06/04 Slow April ...tasman1 » Post #2

Wed Apr 07, 2021 00:11 in Success Stories

12 Surveys includes 6 pending credits,5 offers $10.97

English meaning of 'until now' » Post #4

Tue Apr 06, 2021 18:36 in General Talk

Sometimes its very confusing the way words are used,a person may mean something but the words mean something else,just one word changes the meaning of the whole phrase its very common in India the way words are used.

Happy 07/04 2021....tasman1 » Post #2

Tue Apr 06, 2021 16:53 in General Talk

Its indeed a very good day it has started raining again 5 surveys completed 6 credited from pending includes P2SAMPLE,Samplicio today total earnings $9.45 from 11 surveys

They ask He answer....tasman1 » Post #4

Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:43 in General Talk

Mumbai

They ask He answer....tasman1 » Post #2

Tue Apr 06, 2021 05:51 in General Talk

:D :D Dont give ideas some members here on this site dont understand simple things they will think one has to give answers as you have shown thats why you are doing well

St Peter BBQ...... tasman1 » Post #2

Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:42 in General Talk

How would you define a human whose body is still in a Church after 550 years with blood still in his body,his name St Francis Xavier,he has still not gone to hell or heaven :D

March Month:$7.10 » Post #8

Sat Apr 03, 2021 03:17 in Your Stats

DEBJITD3 wrote: guys i am from india and i have not getting any samplicio.us survey from the last months or more long. . are you the same victim? is it a bug error or i am blocked from taking survey . dont understand.pleas help me guys.

Samplicio collects data from your past response your location profile your response to surveys you have answered in the past on the basis of their data they are able to decide how consistent you are,I get Samplicio surveys but very difficult to qualify only surveys that are in line with my location and demographics are approved and I still have to answer qualification questions to complete a survey I can still get disqualified if my response is not what they are looking for,ultimately every 12 surveys I try I complete 1 Samplicio survey,in other words quality is most important factor for qualifying and completing an Samplicio survey

9.15 on 01/04 [ Slow April Start ] ...tasman1 » Post #10

Sat Apr 03, 2021 00:59 in Success Stories

Your question already has the answer if you say your account gets terminated by using the Kiwi browser why are you so keen to use it again

Had Covid Test Today » Post #7

Fri Apr 02, 2021 16:02 in General Talk

josealvesjr wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Yes but everywhere vaccines that are being given are not going to prevent infection because they are just an emergency requirement not a solution;in some countries vaccines have been stopped because of complications,the vaccine being given everywhere in the world are from the same Pharmaceutical company they will only boost immunity and prevent from getting seriously sick;no one has as yet come out with a proper vaccine to address the problem because it will take a long time for that,and governments think by that time half the world will be dead

Well, they are not from the same pharmaceutical company but to develop vaccines or any kind of medication that takes years and that is not what the world has.
Not one produced/developed vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca etc) at the moment is completely safe and tested and went succesfully through all the 3 phases of testing, peer reviews and their side effects are still not (completely) clear and known.
Medical Science during the phase and process of world wide vaccination is learning every day more about any shortcomings and side effects of these vaccines.
In normal circumstances these are part of the development process before approval by p.e U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and you will find on the medicine flask or box a prescribing information or patient information leaflet which informs about any side effects etc. Due to lack of time at the moment that is not the case. But again take the vaccine.

Even in India the same vaccines are being given as mentioned in your post,even the Indian government sent it to Brazil,China has its own vaccine none that the world is taking but they are giving their citizens incentive like concessions for various government schemes to encourage people to take it because its common the world over people are skeptical about the vaccines that are being given because they are not completely developed
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 15:51:00 EST