Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #14

Mon Apr 19, 2021 07:24 in General Talk

Nice time to cashout and get better value for the rupee within a month rupee has fallen from Rs69.73 to Rs 74.97 today against the dollar

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #10

Mon Apr 19, 2021 05:08 in General Talk

Many companies have removed lower class staff saying they cannot pay,they are all leaving to get back home railway stations are flooded with people from UP and Bihar anyway the shiv sena was always against North Indians they used to say they are depriving local people of jobs they should be driven away,they must be happy to see that North Indians are being removed carrying infection to their home place in North India even infection is migrating

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #8

Mon Apr 19, 2021 03:47 in General Talk

SergiRoberto wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: A new world record 2,73,000 in last 24hours in India and still counting,in the city of Mumbai day or night I can only see Ambulance on the street,as Delhi braces for lockdown people looting liquor shops

on the verge of another total lockdown in whole country

Unless borders are closed within the county and internationally nothing will change a lockdown failed the last time it will again fail and take us 25-30 years back in time,people have to be contained within their city town limits and not allow people from outside,a lockdown is not necessary contain movement atleast for a year

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #5

Mon Apr 19, 2021 02:07 in General Talk

A new world record 2,73,000 in last 24hours in India and still counting,in the city of Mumbai day or night I can only see Ambulance on the street,as Delhi braces for lockdown people looting liquor shops

Indians have taken vaccine » Post #31

Mon Apr 19, 2021 01:37 in General Talk

Even China where there is no democracy they cannot make vaccine mandatory people Even in China are not excepting the vaccine because awareness is growing about its purpose and effectiveness the government in China is giving incentives in government schemes more ration shopping coupons to lure people into taking it,but are people so stupid because in China illiteracy is very low

One Bad Weekend -who care...tasman1 » Post #3

Mon Apr 19, 2021 00:48 in Success Stories

I have had a good month so far considering the fact that the month is lower
Sunday
1 Opinionworld $0.58
1 Peanutlabs $0.60
2 Offers $0.02
Month $58.42

No S.. in Brazil please ....tasman1 » Post #5

Sun Apr 18, 2021 21:38 in General Talk

YouTube and Facebook dont control what users upload on their site ,I get a lot of scrap political feed on my YouTube account by Indian's I have changed settings to stop political feed because I use YOUTUBE to watch only live Music concerts but YouTube still puts it and I see lower class illiterate people watching those videos in Hindi they are influenced by it.

Indians have taken vaccine » Post #30

Sun Apr 18, 2021 18:29 in General Talk

If this vaccine is necessary for every citizen the government should make it mandatory,until its not mandatory majority will refuse it even large corporations wont find it necessary to make it mandatory for their employees as long as employees can produce results no one cares as long as you can prove yourself to remain in your job

Indians have taken vaccine » Post #29

Sun Apr 18, 2021 16:20 in General Talk

Yes your post reflects it words like FEAR DESTINY' are decision making words it sign of uncertainty and not being shure what is wrong or right its very common on our country many people are ignorant of the situation and the government is helpless until people realize their responsibilities towards society and themselves the problem wont end vaccine will not end the problem unless a proper vaccine is created which is not yet there in the world,we will all have to wait for a vaccine that will address the problem in a year or two then even I will take it,no confusion its very straightforward :)

No S.. in Brazil please ....tasman1 » Post #2

Sun Apr 18, 2021 15:49 in General Talk

Brazil has 75,000 odd cases every day we have more than 2,60,000 cases everyday everything has failed government is quite a country wide lockdown is not possible because everything will end,as it is country is in recession and the federal reserve known as RBI is printing money to avert an economic collapse its a short term measure but long term effect are worse the economy will take a long time to recover,traders are selling dollars as the Indian currency is getting devalued everyday taking advantage of the situation everyone is trying to make money from the situation no one cares what will happen as time passes

Indians have taken vaccine » Post #27

Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:38 in General Talk

Sonyjmn
My brother lives in Bangalore he is an IT professional even he and his family have decided not to take the vaccine OK :)

EVERY CITIZEN IN THE COUNTRY SHOULD ASK THEMSELVES WHY HAS THE GOVERNMENT NOT MADE COVID19 VACCINATION MANDATORY

One of your posts on this issue has been deleted completely within six minutes because you are not shure what is right or wrong I have replied to that post and also read it,it contradicts what you think or else it would not have been necessary to delete it.

Indians have taken vaccine » Post #26

Sun Apr 18, 2021 09:20 in General Talk

sonyjmn wrote: @Arvind

I'm fine no side effects yet

No fever nothing im fine just on injected arm is little hard that is normal

By morning that also will go off and no arm pain

No pains anywhere in body will observe next 2 days how it goes

It is better you too get vaccine since in mumbai cases are very severe

Think once

Thank you Arvind

That is what people have not understood side effects are not the concern the effectiveness of the vaccine its not a solution it was an emergency requirement which has failed important thing is to understand its requirements just to avert hospitalization you can still get infected with the virus and spread it to others even after taking the vaccine,you still need to wear a mask,in some states police officials will stop you if you dont have a mask and charge Rs2000 even if you tell them you have taken the vaccine they say NO government orders are mask is essential if you come to Mumbai you will need a Covid19 negative test report taken 24hours before arrival the vaccine is not considered as proof that you dont have the infection you wont be allowed in Mumbai unless you are tested Covid19 negativ,the mask is first step of defense not the vaccine,a mask protects you from getting the infection not the vaccine which means the vaccine is not a solution yet,I am allowed in my office if I follow the rules ours is an American firm they have not made vaccine mandatory employees have the option to work remotely but I still go to my workplace and feel safe,I have never been admitted to a hospital in my life,because I dont have any health issues if you have a weak immune system yes then you need the VACCINE its a immunity booster nothing else :D

Indians have taken vaccine » Post #21

Sun Apr 18, 2021 05:02 in General Talk

Less than 15% of the population is vaccinated goes to show people are still not prepared to take it,its a very common trend in the world most people dont want a temporary solution,even Josealvesjr a member from Brazil was saying people are not taking the vaccine in Brazil people vaccinated are lower than in India,the virus will stay for a couple of years every six months go to a hospital and get another 2 doses no end to the cycle at no point will the entire population be vaccinated,its more now a question of how strong your mental makeup is and are following rules.

Had Covid Test Today » Post #19

Sun Apr 18, 2021 03:42 in General Talk

Chief Minister is vaccinated but he is still Covid19 positive the vaccine does not prevent infection it only reduces your risk of dying they advertise please wear your mask after taking the vaccine WHY same rules apply even after taking the vaccine because its effectiveness is not shure on different people

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #4

Sun Apr 18, 2021 02:54 in General Talk

2,61,000 new infections,Mumbai 80,000 in past 24hours its all out of control

Today $3.94 Yesterday $4.70...tasman1 » Post #7

Sun Apr 18, 2021 01:25 in Success Stories

Saturday 2 surveys
1 Opinionnetwork $9.00
1 PureSpectrum $0.12
2 offers $0.02

Back in 2018 » Post #3

Sun Apr 18, 2021 01:12 in Your Stats

Lot of these surveys have gone from Ysense and no tasks anymore,mainly members who used to earn only from surveys are still doing well depending on availability of surveys at different locations,since you are an South African some members from your country have been posting about not getting any work,there is a vast difference since two years ago,Covid19 has changed a lot of things

Poll , COVID Rights ......tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Apr 17, 2021 17:44 in General Talk

Thats right the world will struggle giving china lot of time to become a super dragon

Poll , COVID Rights ......tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Apr 17, 2021 17:28 in General Talk

Let it live for a couple of years China never created it to kill people,they only wanted the world to slow down so that they could grow more rapidly it has worked,government's are helpless because even after a year people are sitting athome I will definitely not die the virus is allergic to me

Today $3.94 Yesterday $4.70...tasman1 » Post #6

Sat Apr 17, 2021 15:46 in Success Stories

Its very rare even here in over a year this is only the second time I saw it on the dashboard and clicked immediately they had very high paying survey even the last time I got it but it did not work it kept showing survey loading I had to close it,I read a couple of more members posting the same problem that its fake it does not work thats why such a high reward is shown but this time it worked even if you get a Opinionnetwork survey you cannot be shure it will work
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:39:53 EST