Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Today's earnings » Post #4

Sat Apr 24, 2021 02:29 in Success Stories

Ramakrishna123 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: If you use Google chrome you can install the Addon to your browser and earn 16% bonus,click addon on your summary page click on chrome in the addon page and follow instructions to install

I am using mobile bro not on laptop

It will install on a chrome browser even on a mobile,I have installed addon on chrome on my mobile and on Firefox on laptop

Today's earnings » Post #2

Sat Apr 24, 2021 01:21 in Success Stories

If you use Google chrome you can install the Addon to your browser and earn 16% bonus,click addon on your summary page click on chrome in the addon page and follow instructions to install

One bad day for ......tasman1 » Post #3

Sat Apr 24, 2021 00:58 in Success Stories

4 surveys for Friday
1 Opinionnetwork $3.95
1 PureSpectrum $0.71
2 Peanutlabs $0.51
2 offers $0.02

Checklist bounce » Post #7

Fri Apr 23, 2021 20:40 in Success Stories

It can be completed in 7 days if you play the game twice every 12 hours daily

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #54

Fri Apr 23, 2021 19:43 in General Talk

3,45,147 new cases in the past 24hours 2,621 dead more people dying due to no oxygen available, :) China is so intelligent asking India need help its all playing up as they thought it up

Checklist bounce » Post #4

Fri Apr 23, 2021 18:46 in Success Stories

These games pay only once when I tried playboard games more than six months ago requirements were complete level 9 in 13 days and it paid with bonus offer $3.00,now everything has gone down but one can still try it if its not been tried before

7.76 on 22/04 OK....tasman1 » Post #4

Fri Apr 23, 2021 18:40 in Success Stories

4 surveys today
1 Opinionnetwork $3.95
1 PureSpectrum $0.71
2 Peanutlabs $0.51
2 offers $0.02

A good thief » Post #7

Fri Apr 23, 2021 18:36 in General Talk

Its quite clear what is written,vaccines are stored in very low temperatures,bit it makes no difference people in India do not understand all these things people in rural areas are more against vaccines thats why people excepting it will be very low overall in the whole country,even in Delhi my Lawyer is 55 he was very enthusiastic about the vaccine but then dont know what happened he says its still not the right time to take it.

Checklist bounce » Post #2

Fri Apr 23, 2021 13:09 in Success Stories

Many members loose interest and dont login regularly because of low earnings but stick around it pays in the long run to be consistent

Go to your offers section scroll down you will see two offers Grand Harvest,Playboard kings each paying $0.25 read the instructions given carefully before trying dont just depend on surveys

A good thief » Post #5

Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:35 in General Talk

Even they are corrupt and carless,as I said before rich people are not taking the Indian vaccine they dont trust it,Dubai is airlifting them free and giving their vaccine from Sinopharma free to get business rich people are taking it they say its effectiveness is better than what is being given in India,Sinopharma has also asked the Indian government to give it permission to devlop a vaccine

A good thief » Post #3

Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:16 in General Talk

Exactly lot of fake and spurious vaccine could be circulating because people think this is the best time to take advantage and make money because people will take anything in desperation,people are scared and are loosing their temper even old people are getting restless and the pandemic is far from over it could be a couple of years more,my aunt is 76 she lives 10km from my place she says now we cannot even blame China because the Chinese Covid19 virus is thing of the past now we have to deal with our own virus that are mutating and multiplying rapidly and the government is not prepared to deal with the situation and people lack understanding and common sense

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #53

Fri Apr 23, 2021 05:02 in General Talk

Just heard Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman saying that a lockdown is ruled out the government in consultation with Industrialist to chalk out further plans how to revive an ailing economy in the present crisis,she is absolutely right Industrialist come first their intrest has to be protected a lockdown will only make things worse people's lifes are not more important than the country people are dying because of their own ignorance.

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #52

Thu Apr 22, 2021 22:22 in General Talk

:) wonder if people want a pain killer or a vaccine to protect against the virus,so why vaccine India is full of such gimmicks even Patanjali claims it has cure its available everywhere,people have bought various kinds of immunity boosters if that is all the vaccine can also do thats why nothing is mandatory.

Heaven Problem .....tasman1 » Post #7

Thu Apr 22, 2021 04:37 in General Talk

We are already in hell 50% discount :roll: for what,ohhh maybe St Peter sandwich is on 50% discount in Australia

4.94 on 21/04 Just Avg Day ....tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Apr 22, 2021 04:22 in Success Stories

:) :) :)

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #48

Wed Apr 21, 2021 22:41 in General Talk

Poor guy health Minister has become the culprit,prominent journalist and citizens who supported Narendra Modi are accusing him of miss handling the situation they say he is very admant does not even listen to his advisers,in Narendra Modi words beat the thali light the lamps

Checklist bounce » Post #2

Wed Apr 21, 2021 18:49 in Success Stories

Congratulations stay safe

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #43

Wed Apr 21, 2021 16:37 in General Talk

3,16,000 new cases in last 24hours,2102 deaths,new restrictions here in Mumbai offices closed,transport restrictions,vaccine to cost more,Airlines still operating my house is near the airport when a plane takes off or lands it is above our locality seems it will land over my house just heard one fly over.

My Stats - Just got lucky » Post #7

Wed Apr 21, 2021 16:26 in Your Stats

Thats right but it should not be three word name,only first name and surname middle name shoud not be there Eg JOAO SOUSA

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #40

Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:48 in General Talk

Last time the lockdown was a tamasha beat the thali light oil lamps,even the Delhi lockdown is only for seven days beyond that it cannot continue,some states are doing it in a phased manner allowing people to go to offices,but there wont be a total lockdown,people's lifes are not important only the rich business houses should not loose they will appose the government if a lockdown is implemented
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 17:33:53 EST