Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Average done for April ....tasman1 » Post #2

Sun Apr 25, 2021 20:35 in Your Stats

Today just 1 survey
1 Opinionnetwork $1.04
2 offers $0.02
Month $76

Most comprehensive Poll ever ......tasman1 » Post #3

Sun Apr 25, 2021 16:32 in General Talk

Can you send me St Peters Sandwich I wont need to go to a hell or heaven to get one.

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #65

Sun Apr 25, 2021 13:34 in General Talk

3,54,531 new cases in the past 24hours 2806 deaths,finally US vice president Kamala Harris issues a statement that the US will help India to deal with the grave situation that people are facing,we are now in a community spread even though people are avoiding going out due to fear even in places where there is no lockdown numbers are still rising,I spoke to some of my compatriots in Gurgaon district of Haryana they were saying there is no lockdown here but very few people seen outside people are scared,Gurgaon only has a daily curfew of 12 hours from 6.00pm to 6.00am

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #64

Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:16 in General Talk

Rich Indian's fleeing India,they are paying upto Rs 80,000 ($1000) for a one way flight to Dubai all Chartered flights,although infection rates are rising even in the UAE they still find Dubai safer than India it could also be a way of taking advantage of the situation by moving money out of the country In India taxes are quiet high for the high income bracket but in the UAE they would have it tax free as the UAE is also looking for investments

7.76 on 22/04 OK....tasman1 » Post #9

Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:09 in Success Stories

Todays earning are a bit low being a weekend its ok
1 Opinionnetwork $1.04
2 offers $0.02

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #60

Sat Apr 24, 2021 22:03 in General Talk

The British devided India before Independence,Pakistan and India are still enemies but we love the British who devided us,even the Philippines is facing a war situation with China in the South China sea wonder what they will do if China tries to invade just like Taiwan even the Philippines is an target for China.

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #58

Sat Apr 24, 2021 21:30 in General Talk

Donald Trump left India in a war situation with China both countries army's still stationed at the border,the problem has not yet been resolved Joe Biden says its India's problem he has even not responded to request by Indian government for importing Astra Zeneca vaccine,China is just pulling India on the present situation,an year ago six CIA agents were caught in Tibet by Chinese intelligence they had infltirated from India with the help of the Indian government

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #56

Sat Apr 24, 2021 21:16 in General Talk

Millions of vaccine doses sold in black market by corrupt government officials across the country,again a serious lapse from the government costing the country dearly,government needs to import vaccines but no country prepared to help

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #55

Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:29 in General Talk

3,49,165 new cases in the past 24hours 2760 deaths,only 14 crore people vaccinated in 99 days that is just above 10% of the entire population.

These are numbers only reported by the government there are many sitting athome with symptoms not serious enough to require hospitalization they are in self isolation they are not accounted for by the government,spitting is a very common problem in India people are seen spitting around conditions are very unhygienic

One bad day for ......tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Apr 24, 2021 09:14 in Success Stories

Checklist for today Completed
1 Opinionworld $0.58
1 Peanutlabs $0.50

Today's earnings » Post #26

Sat Apr 24, 2021 05:00 in Success Stories

No problem I will except what I have and experience

Today's earnings » Post #24

Sat Apr 24, 2021 04:54 in Success Stories

Thats all thankyou

Today's earnings » Post #22

Sat Apr 24, 2021 04:53 in Success Stories

And the Z fold is an android device its not the cost of the phone its the software that other android phones may not have

Today's earnings » Post #21

Sat Apr 24, 2021 04:50 in Success Stories

I have it on my z fold so I am shure right now I am using the z fold with the addon loged into Ysence

Today's earnings » Post #18

Sat Apr 24, 2021 04:43 in Success Stories

Yes because he does not have the mobile device that supports Chrome for mobile,its available on the Samsung Galaxy Z fold so and maybe the Huawei phone with similar specifications anyone having these device will have the required software
How can Chrome not support for Android its an Google application and when its shown in the addon section in the Ysence page it means it support Chrome for Android

Today's earnings » Post #16

Sat Apr 24, 2021 04:31 in Success Stories

A screenshot wont tell you it has the Ysence addon,a screenshot can only be taken of the chrome browser on your phone,as beafuell has put up above

Today's earnings » Post #14

Sat Apr 24, 2021 04:18 in Success Stories

Who is talking about hardware ?, its the software requirements,its the phone manufacturer that has it installed,your processing speed Ram and the Android software that can support such an application

Today's earnings » Post #12

Sat Apr 24, 2021 03:45 in Success Stories

Yes thats why most members have it only on their laptops or computers,even the Ysence addon could be installed on a Firefox browser for mobile even I had it and many other members could do it,if you have a device with the required specifications it will work even with chrome nothing is strange its very simple

Today's earnings » Post #10

Sat Apr 24, 2021 03:30 in Success Stories

The Ysence addon is already given in the Chrome browser the requirements should be adequate for it to install on your phone the same browser is used on the laptop only difference are the specifications that most mobiles dont have ,it will work on a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold smartphone

Today's earnings » Post #8

Sat Apr 24, 2021 03:03 in Success Stories

Depends what kind of phone you have,requirements 12Gb Ram,Android version N960F it should be equivalent to a laptop to be able to install on a,mobile chrome browser,members could install it even on a Firefox mobile browser but after a recent Firefox update Ysence was removed from the Firefox extension
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:03:17 EST