Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Happy Mute day ....tasman1 » Post #8

Tue May 25, 2021 22:58 in General Talk

I already disabled it

Happy Mute day ....tasman1 » Post #5

Tue May 25, 2021 22:41 in General Talk

Very bad that chat has been introduced again it will only be an nuisance there should have been an option to disable chat so that members who dont want it can remove it. Please don't send me chat requests I have switched it off!

Sorry Charles ..........tasman1 » Post #2

Tue May 25, 2021 18:38 in General Talk

I was just wondering what Croatians look like just to get an general idea what you may look like,well men have good physic and women are very beautiful a monkey does not fit those characteristics where did the idea of you being one jump into you

Triple AAA and ARP » Post #5

Mon May 24, 2021 22:44 in General Talk

SB is Swagbucks prodigy site

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #38

Mon May 24, 2021 14:10 in General Talk

First came Black Fungus then White Fungus and now Yellow Fungus first few cases of Yellow Fungus found in the Northern state of Uttar Pradesh.
Symptoms of Yellow Fungus Lethargy weight loss low appetite more severe symptoms leakage of pus effecting healing process of wounds resulting in sunken eyes organ failure eventually leading to Necrosis

5.76 For Slow Weekend ....tasman1 » Post #2

Mon May 24, 2021 00:18 in Success Stories

You call it slow then I got crawling
1 Peanutlabs $0.52
2 offers $0.02
Total $0.54
Bonus 16% $0.08
Month $59.03

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #31

Sun May 23, 2021 23:33 in General Talk

? Did you understand what you yourself have posted

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #29

Sun May 23, 2021 23:02 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Yes, we are living in the end of time.

The Euphrates river is drying up. It's the 6th bowl.

I respect your views but there is still time until our stupidity reaches its height

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #28

Sun May 23, 2021 23:01 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Chahat wrote: Agree with suraraj we have to first take knowledge and then post.fake information posting is not good.

Whose Truth ?
Trust me , 7 billion people . 7 billion truths
There is only one truth in this world , my , but all 7 billion say same , my

Its like they gave proof for what they posted everyone else is spreading fake you are right why waste time over something irrelevant

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #20

Sun May 23, 2021 21:30 in General Talk

You are correct you cannot post incorrect information about any member here

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #18

Sun May 23, 2021 21:25 in General Talk

Hope your information is not like some members wife in Ysence

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #15

Sun May 23, 2021 20:35 in General Talk

Reason why joe Biden has not yet sent vaccines to India requested by Indian government is because India does not have approval for Astra Zeneca people in India were getting Pfizer but it stopped because Adar Poonawalla CEO of serum institute left India because of pressure from government he is in London with his family says wont return after which Sputnik V was imported from Russia

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #9

Sun May 23, 2021 12:27 in General Talk

Yes Black Fungus is true it has spread to a couple of states in India the government has declared it as a virus
Astra Zeneca will discontinue supplying vaccines to India I read in an article Astra Zeneca has some policies which need to be approved by a country to optain their vaccine the US and European countries have agreed to it but India has refused it states if there is any adverse effect or reaction or if someone has to be Hospitalized after taking the vaccine they cannot be sued or taken to a court of law

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #5

Sun May 23, 2021 06:58 in General Talk

Deleted duplicate posted

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #4

Sun May 23, 2021 06:56 in General Talk

The news about the variants is everywhere it cannot be denied but social media is a source of fake news anyone can even spread misleading content especially Facebook is a virus,even Google is getting bad I use YouTube to watch only Music videos I have changed settings so that I don't want anything else in my feed but they still keep putting fake videos in my feed,because people watch a lot of these fake videos and are influenced by it,when I don't want to see all the crap why is it still in my feed thats because even YouTube does not control fake content,main problem is how to stop fake content not the variant news,people are not intelligent enough to understand what is true or false,Youtube shows videos like China to launch missile attacks over Australia one day Tasman1 will find an Chinese missile outside his house :)

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #2

Sun May 23, 2021 04:28 in General Talk

Nothing no one knows how many variants exist and what are the symptoms,in India even doctors are dying of Covid19 in the state of UP 37,Bihar 78,they are Frontline workers they were the first ones to be vaccinated then how did they die

Finally! ySense affiliate program rocks! » Post #7

Sat May 22, 2021 19:03 in Success Stories

Idjosko wrote: Hello there,

I hope that you are doing fine in these hard times. I am not so good in words but I MUST share my impression about ySense and its affiliate program!

I am member of this panel from 2011 and for these 10 years being here and I never been happier then now. Why?
In last month, I really saw real potential of this website. I live in 3rd world country and surveys are not quite usual here on Balkans. Maybe we have around 5 per month. I know that I cant earn only for doing surveys so in last couple of years I promoting ySense all over the web. And you know what, after so many years of struggling with around 50$ from commission each month I can say that finally I started to earn good amount of money here!

Look on this statistic for previous 30 days! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And yes, for all new members here - ySense is really LEGIT websites that pay attention for their users needs: Mark (admin) ,for example, helps me when my account was attacked by phishers and spammers (Big Thanks again), they always paid what you earned (My withdraw of 50$ and 100$ are finished in 2-3 business days), they resolve any problem if you had...

LONG LIVE ySense and THANK YOU! :clap: ;)

P.S. Mark, if you read this post, could you take a view into this bug or whatever it is? I noticed that my number of referrals are drastically dropped out in referral list (over 12.000) but my regular stats shows their real number! In past, number of referrals on list was bigger then number is stats by 300 or 400, I think. Thanks!

I remember you posting most of your referrals are Indians just hope the lockdown in India does not end soon so that they remain active here you will do well most of them were inactive previously but maybe they use the site now taking advantage of the lockdown

App App App App - Bla Bla Bla » Post #8

Sat May 22, 2021 18:10 in General Talk

In India we still have bank branches all over the place and will remain because India is still 80% cash more than 85% still use cash many people survive on unaccounted money,many poor people dont have a bank account they dont earn anything what will they do with a bank they keep whatever cash they have athome,in India still nothing works properly netbanking is there but mostly its down or does not work properly one has to go to a bank branch,many apps are useless they can excess your personal information from your device your contacts location what you do on the net,why do you need apps that steal your information and give you nothing one should use the web for most things only pre-installed apps you can keep because they are mostly developed by the phone manufacturer you can disable apps you dont need through settings so that they dont run in the background and consume data and slow down your device you can install a good web browser in addition to what is pre-installed and couple of productivity apps just to keep you device running at the right speed your device will never crash or freeze if your software is updated regularly

Ha hahahaaa ha ha ha ha .....tasman1 » Post #11

Sat May 22, 2021 07:00 in General Talk

Despite this pandemic there are many Indians in China even now nothing has changed for them for them better opportunity in life are important they are there for higher studies it all depends on what is more important politics or achieving something in life

Ha hahahaaa ha ha ha ha .....tasman1 » Post #8

Sat May 22, 2021 05:51 in General Talk

I have been to many countries but I wanted to plan my next vacation for China its a very rich culture one visit would not be enough its a vast country but then this pandemic has changed everything maybe some time later we see democracy faultring in many countries one should always be open to another way of functioning just to understand better what we lack

But China is very much favorite place to visit
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:00:29 EST