Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

03/07 Earning ......tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Jul 03, 2021 23:08 in Success Stories

It should be ok till Wednesday then things slow down that is the trend for the last two months just one week looks good nothing extraordinary rest of the month

03/07 Earning ......tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Jul 03, 2021 22:54 in Success Stories

And how much for likes 0 :)
I completed two Toluna and two offers just made over a dollar

July Bad Start ....tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Jul 03, 2021 00:40 in Success Stories

Yesterday $2.86
Today 11 surveys includes 9 pending credits
$14.36
3 offers $0.03
Total 14.39
Bonus 16% $2.29
Month $19.54

Selling 15156 Li... at Auction ....tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Jul 02, 2021 22:17 in General Talk

Just check I added one more you will get likes faster on Facebook give it a try

Please Solve This ......tasman1 » Post #4

Fri Jul 02, 2021 08:55 in General Talk

:D every question has only one answer whatever you count on Earth nothing is more than the number of stars in the entire universe eg every grain of sand on earth is less than the number of stars in the universe

121.98 Jun , 146.49 May.....tasman1 » Post #12

Fri Jul 02, 2021 00:33 in Success Stories

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Ysence site loading slow today resulting in one Toluna crash

Today $2.14 momentum picking up still got only peanut butter no lab
Month $71.46
May $80.28
Year $467.43
Last year $842

Monthly Average $78

Same here , no PL this week , no idea what is going on . It is my top one , 70% of my earn last 3 -4 month was on PL here
If not come back in July my earn will be under 20.00 here , do not like this
Done OK in Jun but last 7 day was bad , bad

I tried Peanutlabs on another site it gives surveys they have our demographics profile same as everywhere they must be aware of the account we have everywhere except that Peanutlabs payout on other site is quite lower than here on Ysence must be they will lower it here also it would take time to get back,because its odd you are in Australia I am in India but issue is the same stopped all of a sudden

Guys saw my tree down and haul it off » Post #39

Thu Jul 01, 2021 18:50 in General Talk

Nowadays they have designer homes all luxuries like 4k TV Fans Air-conditioners,geysers,built in cupboards kitchen cabinets with all fittings bathrooms have cubicles with tubs wall to wall flooring is 100% very high quality granite,security system all inclusive in price of house

Guys saw my tree down and haul it off » Post #36

Thu Jul 01, 2021 18:31 in General Talk

Everything is from inside windows doors are wood from outside only concrete,every structure has a time frame depending on what it is for ranging from 50-100 years after which the structure has to be demolished and new one built unless a structure is passed by the government and approved no one will buy it my house has time of 80 years,many structures in India are over 400 years built by the British and moghuls even they could built structures which had a life span of hundreds of years

Guys saw my tree down and haul it off » Post #32

Thu Jul 01, 2021 18:16 in General Talk

And still houses are 60% more expensive than the most developed city in India where I stay,wooden house are more expensive than concrete and bricks

Guys saw my tree down and haul it off » Post #27

Thu Jul 01, 2021 17:58 in General Talk

Americans give weird answers concrete is expensive wood is cheap,in a country like India which is still developing houses are made of concrete bricks,the city where I stay every street is concrete when we can afford to make streets of concrete what are Americans talking about expensive

121.98 Jun , 146.49 May.....tasman1 » Post #9

Thu Jul 01, 2021 02:08 in Success Stories

Traffic regulations act 2014 for Tasmania only particular kind of vehicles allowed in such places showing A/10

121.98 Jun , 146.49 May.....tasman1 » Post #7

Thu Jul 01, 2021 01:55 in Success Stories

Its written on streets in very remote places in Tasmania where there is no habitat have beautiful water falls forests sanctuarys but what does A/10 stand for its on all remote streets there

121.98 Jun , 146.49 May.....tasman1 » Post #5

Thu Jul 01, 2021 01:45 in Success Stories

So Mr Tasman1 what is A/10 only you would know think where did you see it in Tasmania

121.98 Jun , 146.49 May.....tasman1 » Post #4

Thu Jul 01, 2021 01:33 in Success Stories

Today I completed a survey on Credit card credit payment sites targeted towards one particular site I have an email by that site to advertise their offers how did they get my email id anyone's guess its happened quite a few times a survey completed get an email in context with it

121.98 Jun , 146.49 May.....tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Jul 01, 2021 00:54 in Success Stories

Ysence site loading slow today resulting in one Toluna crash

Today $2.14 momentum picking up still got only peanut butter no lab
Month $71.46
May $80.28
Year $467.43
Last year $842

Monthly Average $78

R.I.P. Canada..........tasman1 » Post #12

Wed Jun 30, 2021 16:42 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote: I wonder what the Climate Change Deniers like Trump have to say about this. Temperatures in a large part of Brazil dropped severely yesterday. In the Amazon alone with 15o C. At the moment the coldest place in the south of Brazil
-5ºC (23o F) in Urupema in the state of Santa Catarina.

My opinion , Climate Change is real but it is natural not human made
Happen all time , happen before , will happen again

If you say its not human made you are supporting the rich they can make money when they violate all rules they put pressure on government to go slow on climate change policies

Guys saw my tree down and haul it off » Post #21

Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:18 in General Talk

Sounds very scary California is sitting on a fault line starting from Mexico its very high intensity earthquake zone,in India government regulations one has to dig 25 feet below the whole area where the structure is to be built thick iron rods are placed upright and covered with concrete the structure is then built on the iron stills acting as an foundation everything above the ground is iron rods bricks concrete even then they say the structure cannot withstand an earthquake of 6 on the ricter scale they are still considered unsafe

Guys saw my tree down and haul it off » Post #19

Wed Jun 30, 2021 00:36 in General Talk

Wooden houses are cheaper to get blown away by an Hurricane,people get used to the creaking noise I have seen a Hurricane with my eyes in Mauritius in the Indian Ocean which gets 5-6 Hurricanes in a season but there is no loss of life or property only trees get uproted its the noise that a Hurricane causes that is scary in Mauritius if you stand at a window of a house which is well insulated you can see a Hurricane blowing over the Island its like a movie

R.I.P. Canada..........tasman1 » Post #4

Wed Jun 30, 2021 00:25 in General Talk

In many places its the opposite temperatures in summer have come down by 4-5 degrees Celsius from the past few years,its not how hot places or countries are getting its the rising temperature of oceans that is causing temperatures to rise,for eg temperatures at places close to the Himalayas is not rising but ice is melting faster due to atmospheric changes in the same way the west coast of India where I stay never experienced cyclonic storms but from the past few years its getting common in Mumbai temperatures in summer have not risen its 2 degrees below normal

17.43 + 22.80 on 24/07 [40.23] wow...tasman1 » Post #18

Mon Jun 28, 2021 22:50 in Success Stories

Amazingly no Peanutlabs today which was main source of earning today just two Toluna one blank with no name two offers one Toluna completed in 30min showed green strip history shows clicked overall still below average for today
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 15:35:55 EST