Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Premium downline » Post #51

Tue Apr 12, 2016 01:54 in Your Stats

bacelightning wrote: hello anyone help how can i get 10$ at the clixclickgrip game

I have been clicking everyday my full quota for the past three years since I registered on Clixsense,55,000 clicked so far on the grid for $10,so keep clicking one day your fingure may land in the wrong place and it may be $10.

WON 3 x 5 extra chances, but no $$ » Post #2

Sun Apr 10, 2016 19:44 in Your Stats

Everyone is posting 5 extra changes look at your clixgrid history its all red showing 5 extra chances maybe Clixsense should change it to $0.001

The 4 Best Jobs for Lazy People » Post #4

Sun Apr 10, 2016 19:35 in General Talk

Not all are hardworking on this site,there are members who have been here on this site for a long time but are not very active their earnings are a reflection maybe they thought it was easy to make money on these sites,nowdays there is no job for lazy people you can sit athome in front of the TV thats the easiest thing to do.

give some advice for afiiliate program » Post #2

Sat Apr 09, 2016 08:32 in General Talk

Its very tough to get referrals even if you manage most of them will be inactive.,you can try by Advertising wherever you can most common are traffic exchange sites where you can Advertise.

I am fairly new to clixsense. » Post #3

Fri Apr 08, 2016 19:27 in Member Introduction

You need to be very active like a seven days a week job,you will do well ,visit the forum regularly it will be very helpfull.

Hello » Post #2

Wed Apr 06, 2016 19:35 in Member Introduction

Welcome friend hope you do well.

according to Pastor Salazar? » Post #8

Wed Apr 06, 2016 07:59 in General Talk

Nice movie just need a producer

surve not complete please help me » Post #2

Tue Apr 05, 2016 15:04 in Hindi

Your profile does not meet the requirements of the survey,its ok keep trying ,you need to be more active.

At Server Time. What Time Is It For You? » Post #9

Tue Apr 05, 2016 04:36 in General Talk

9.30am

complted Srvy » Post #14

Mon Apr 04, 2016 19:50 in Hindi

Just be careful with your survey qualifying they ask questions like 1- do you have a flying carpet,2-did you have tea with queen Victoria weather you answer yes or no does not matter it depends on them who qualifies I did not qualify for answering No someone else qualified for answering No,another person qualified for answering yes for the same question.

complted Srvy » Post #4

Mon Apr 04, 2016 07:10 in Hindi

Dont look at the score I have never qualified for a survey from Your Surveys but still my score is 85 does it make sense?

Add » Post #7

Fri Apr 01, 2016 07:41 in General Talk

Those who have invested in rental referrals they have thousands of referrals,those who have invested from clicking adds,offers,add prizes have lost money in renting and recycling everyone there realises to make money you need to increase your rental referral count that needs a lot of investment.

Add » Post #3

Fri Apr 01, 2016 04:48 in General Talk

Invest in rental referrals I have seen it,the add does not say he is an Indian I have seen it

Add » Post #1

Fri Apr 01, 2016 04:44 in General Talk

I saw an xxxxx add it says 2500 a month and a new car yes h is an Indian and has putup a picture of his new care but not before he invest 7k on xxxxx,you have to invest on xxxxx to make money or else you struggle .

very happy to get my first payment via clicksense » Post #2

Thu Mar 31, 2016 04:41 in Payment Proofs

Congrats and best of luck

hi i am new » Post #2

Wed Mar 30, 2016 04:31 in General Talk

No there is nothing like level 1 or anything like that ,when you upgrade to premium you will earn more from your referrals, you can click on the window above with your user name and balance ,you will see premium account click on it to get a comparison

Access via a Proxy/VPN/VPS or from a country not » Post #2

Fri Mar 25, 2016 07:47 in General Talk

How long have you been inactive are you on the same device as on 2007 after registering,send in a ticket maybe you will get an explanation,you can also read user agreement under privacy policy.

"Phoenixm" from India, can we please have a talk? » Post #2

Fri Mar 25, 2016 04:38 in General Talk

On top of the page you will see your user name and balance in a window click it a couple of things will come below it ,click premium account it will show you comparison between a standard and premium account read it and decide you should be the best jude,in my opinion you should upgrade

Regarding payment » Post #2

Thu Mar 24, 2016 07:30 in Hindi

Send in a ticket at helpdesk Clixsense maybe you stayed away too long .

Happy Holi !!! » Post #2

Thu Mar 24, 2016 07:26 in Hindi

Happy holi hope you had a nice day.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 17:16:47 EST