Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Is it true? » Post #5

Thu Apr 21, 2016 07:53 in General Talk

Those members are from the US no one else gets adds in hundreds I get only 35-40 everyday

New Member » Post #2

Wed Apr 20, 2016 19:26 in Member Introduction

Welcome to Clixsense, best of luck,you are right you are in the right place

Surveys » Post #2

Wed Apr 20, 2016 05:11 in General Talk

Clixsense has nothing to do with qualifying or payment its all upto the advertisers. Eveyone is going through the same problems you need to try and get whatever comes

Hey Social007 Joined a few mnths ago » Post #2

Tue Apr 19, 2016 19:50 in Member Introduction

There is a lot of earning potential for members from the US you just need to be active keep your profile upto date,there is a survey profile on the survey page its very important make shure its completed.

I want to earn a lot of money » Post #2

Mon Apr 18, 2016 20:07 in General Talk

Nice thought,the key is stay active,become greedy,you will do well.

Blogs » Post #1

Mon Apr 18, 2016 19:48 in General Talk

Many people make a blog open up a website and advice people how to make money on PTC sites,how to get get referrals,they advice people to advertise on other PTC forums,it results in a lot of junk members ,even on Clixsense there are many members who have registered not to earn but just advertise the way they read on the blogs.is that how blogs get referrals by promoting a lot of these fake guys ?

Earn Unlimited Money , Daily $2 Guaranteed . » Post #2

Mon Apr 18, 2016 04:42 in General Talk

No Advertising and links allowed on this site

start » Post #5

Mon Apr 18, 2016 01:05 in General Talk

Yes blog is one of the ways,you can Advertise go to your account summary page you will find your affeliate link share it wherever you can,click affeliates on your summary page you will find banners,splash pages you can use them to Advertise on traffic exchange sites.its very hard work and no guarantee that the referrals you will get will be active thats the worst part.

new » Post #5

Sat Apr 16, 2016 19:50 in General Talk

Congrats you are already premium everything looks fine just stay active you will gain momentum.

complaint » Post #2

Sat Apr 16, 2016 07:26 in General Talk

Till you learn how this site works click on adds everyday and click on Clixgrid. Go to your surveys page complete your survey profile so that you get surveys regularly,click everything you see on the site you will learn a lot,best of luck.

??? » Post #2

Sat Apr 16, 2016 07:18 in Member Introduction

$17 to upgrade to premium,on top of the page you will see your user name with balance in a box click it,you will premium account click it,you will see the comparison between a standard and premium account. Go to your account summary page you will see checklist bonus try to complete it you will earn more,the more you are active you will get more opertunities to earn.

Hello Everyone! » Post #2

Sat Apr 16, 2016 01:35 in Member Introduction

Welcome to Clixsense, go to your survey page and complete your survey profile to get surveys regularly,when you complete your profile an Advertiser knows basics about you accordingly you can qualify,sometimes surveys dont credit you need to send in a ticket to Helpdesk at Clixsense its on top of the page where you are,go to your account summary page you will see the cheklist if you complete the checklist you earn more its a bonus.

Clicked 50+ Ads today » Post #2

Fri Apr 15, 2016 19:25 in Success Stories

Thats great I just got 40 today

Completed 101 offers » Post #3

Fri Apr 15, 2016 19:05 in Your Stats

Congratulations doing well keep it up.

Finally broke $100 for viewing ad's » Post #13

Fri Apr 15, 2016 08:00 in Your Stats

pinal007 wrote:
Aelyus wrote: Of that $100 from ads, over half of it was in just this past two weeks.

Is that possible?
50$ ads in two weeks ???

Couple of day I have been watching an US member posting,he gets adds of 0.02,0.04,0.06,0.08,0.10,0.12,0.14.

Finally broke $100 for viewing ad's » Post #4

Thu Apr 14, 2016 19:47 in Your Stats

pinal007 wrote:
Aelyus wrote: Of that $100 from ads, over half of it was in just this past two weeks.

Is that possible?
50$ ads in two weeks ???

It depends on the country I saw a post from a member from the US he says he got more than 700 adds in a day,the average adds they get in the US is quiet high compared to other countries

Finally broke $100 for viewing ad's » Post #2

Thu Apr 14, 2016 19:29 in Your Stats

We do not get many adds at an average 40 I am able to click everyday,how many adds have you clicked to get to $100.I have seen another person doing well clicking adds he has earned $200 from just clicking adds,many people think its a waste of time click adds but it is not it steadily adds to your earnings and you do well.

banners » Post #3

Thu Apr 14, 2016 19:19 in General Talk

Jennymagic wrote: hi i'm exploring the site and what is that banners ?can i do something with that?and if i can what can i do ?

You can also use them to advertise to get referrals on traffic exchange sites with your referral link.

How can I earn money other than clicking ad? » Post #8

Tue Apr 12, 2016 07:20 in Member Introduction

Sumedha_Viviana wrote: hii clixsense familyy :)

can u please help me .. whatever survey i take it shows .. it got cancelled .. please help !!!

If you have completed your survey profile on the survey page ,and still have the problem there is nothing you can do but keep trying it happens to everyone .

STILL no reward in $ » Post #2

Tue Apr 12, 2016 02:04 in Your Stats

Dont give up friend keep trying.BEST OF LUCK :clap: :mrgreen: :thumbup:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:36:34 EST