Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

1,000 migrants die » Post #2

Wed Jun 01, 2016 00:32 in General Talk

Seems you love pirates wheather they are in the sea or downloading ilegal stuff

No luck in surveys » Post #2

Tue May 31, 2016 02:13 in Your Stats

If you go to the surveys page Clixsense has added HISTORY&SUPPORT click it you will see what happened to the survey you could not complete,dont be disappointed most of my surveys this month got screened out reason is also give if you are not satisfied you can submit a ticket

Introduction » Post #2

Thu May 26, 2016 04:19 in Member Introduction

There is a survey profile on the survey page it has to be completed to stand a chance to qualify there are also some survey routers on the survey page you can click them any number of times during the day if a survey is available and you qualify you can complete it.but just remember that survey profile is very important

Can I earn from my direct referral's referral? » Post #3

Wed May 25, 2016 02:08 in Your Stats

Kabataanbird wrote: Hey anyone out here knows the answer to my question?

I've searched on FAQs and it's not in there.

What is not there in FAQ ?

something's new 4 meeh! :) » Post #2

Tue May 24, 2016 08:26 in Success Stories

Duplicate post not allowed you already have this post forgot this picture is on Google.

Earned $0.50 » Post #2

Mon May 23, 2016 04:37 in Success Stories

Thats wonderful congratulations

Offers Completion » Post #2

Sun May 22, 2016 19:52 in Success Stories

Did you complete the other requirements for the checklist bonus you would have earned more go to your account summary page and see how the checklist bonus works.

I've not received my survey amount » Post #3

Sun May 22, 2016 19:48 in General Talk

You are not allowed to duplicate a post you have a similar post as this one the moderator has removed your email id which is not allowed.

Advice and suggestion needed » Post #3

Sun May 22, 2016 19:43 in Hindi

Just go to your accounts summary page there you will see Daily Checklist Bonus below that you will see complete your checklist and earn a bonus! HOW ? just click on HOW you will find a detailed explanation of how the checklist bonus works.before you take any surverys you need to complete your survey profile which you will find on the survey page. Clicking adds clixgrid keep your earnings going over a long period of time you will realise that it makes a difference to your earnings.

Tax the Rich or Kill the Poor » Post #4

Sun May 22, 2016 03:33 in General Talk

jjohnson777 wrote: Why not all pay same rate if did alot dumb programs be gone.

Russia spends $63 billion on defense. US budget for defense $680 billion. Thanks to Syria some would say Russia has better weapons. USA way over spends as our dummy leaders ask every feature and be for all branch if they only get must have and make different version for each branch be way cheaper.

We spend 10 times what they do for not much better weapons. And they should have all new weapons in next 5-10 years why there budget higher than normal. USA could not afford that.

USA finished last in recent tank compensation they used rank first. Russia has most tanks in world fact few know. Russia also has most nuclear bombs. US might of won cold war but Russia will win next one.

Bill Clinton promoted trillions of dollars of investment in China if Hillary Clinton is the next US President she will also try to do the

same she loves China ,why did Bill Clinton do it to counter India and Russia,if Russia wins the next cold war maybe then that Chinese strategy failed all that investment just so that China still makes duplicate of everything.

pending balance » Post #2

Sat May 21, 2016 05:24 in Hindi

Why what went wrong?

my bad luck. » Post #5

Fri May 20, 2016 19:18 in General Talk

misammehe wrote: I have not got any clixgrid game income for 5 days.

If you click everyday your full quota your chances will increase I always win cash after every 1000 clicks before I used to do better but maybe number of members have gone up considerable so it takes longer to win.

New member India » Post #2

Fri May 20, 2016 14:37 in Member Introduction

Welcome to Clixsense best of luck

Is it really easy to earn money? » Post #2

Fri May 20, 2016 10:11 in Your Stats

Your statistics show you have not been very active no one is making easy money you need to work hard.

Hello, it's me Arina » Post #2

Fri May 20, 2016 09:56 in Member Introduction

Welcome to Clixsense best of luck

Offers dont pay » Post #2

Wed May 18, 2016 15:27 in Your Stats

If they were adscend offers forget it they have some problem their offers dont credit dont try their offers for sometime until they correct the problem,if it was from some other advertise go back to that site from where you downloaded that offer you will see support or myclixcent or missing Clixcent click on it you will see the status of your offer click on it and submit a ticket.

Hello, hola. My name is Valerie Medina » Post #2

Wed May 18, 2016 08:52 in Member Introduction

You are doing fairly well as a new member from the US all I can say is do surveys and tasks they are best way to earn quickly not that you ignore other earning opertunities like offers clicking adds clixgrid they all contribute to your performance. Welcome to Clixsense,best of luck.

Ads question » Post #2

Wed May 18, 2016 08:40 in General Talk

Yes ads also depend on country premium membership is same for everyone for Eg : members in US get ads in hundered I click only 30-40 ads everyday they also get high value adds getting a 0.02$ in our country is rare all this depends on the Advertisers.

i have aproblem » Post #2

Tue May 17, 2016 04:55 in Success Stories

Click ads everyday try to complete offers,play the clixgrid game everyday try to complete surveys important you complete your survey profile on the survey page if you are not new to tasks you can earn very quickly by completing tasks if you have not tried it before you can make a beginning its a bit tough to start but its worth going through it.

Survey » Post #2

Fri May 13, 2016 19:30 in Success Stories

Congratulations well done.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2021 21:58:30 EST