Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

I am spammer » Post #2

Tue Nov 29, 2016 09:16 in General Talk

Putting links in the forum not allowed it should be removed immediately

Demonetization In India » Post #23

Sat Nov 26, 2016 23:50 in General Talk

Mr Nayar I never said it will stop black money,it is beging done to collect taxes,the government said anyone can deposit upto Rs 250000 in cash that is banned in their bank account and it wont be taxed but its all rubbish it was just an ploy to make people deposit cash in their account,now the government say every thing will be taxed at 60%+penalty rest whatever remains will be locked for 4 years you cannot withraw it but the government can take it ,in my opinion they will take all the cash you deposit in banned curency reason its black money its illegal you can be put behind bars.Its never happened before but the government is withrawing money from peoples account without anyone knowing bank statement shows various kinds of taxes,it shows service tax Rs350,cleaning up the country tax Rs20,farmers tax Rs20,its all the biggest scam the country has ever seen.

Puneet From India . Proud 2 be an clixesian » Post #3

Sat Nov 26, 2016 17:42 in Member Introduction

patilpuneet wrote: Hello Members , I am Puneet Patil from Pune,India. I came to know about clixsence in October 2016. I admit this is one of the best earning site ever . Till now i have earned roughly 9$ within a month as of now.
To say more about me I am a bachelors in mechanical Engineering looking for a better career Either in India / Abroad. My age is 27 .I love making new friends and reading novels.
I am updating my Email ID here for any help . Lets help each other . Lets make new friends.
ID - iranlatti@gmail.com

Your intentions are good but no id allowed here

Demonetization In India » Post #15

Sat Nov 26, 2016 07:40 in General Talk

PkNayar wrote: The stupidest decision taken by any Govt. anywhere in the world. Nobody anywhere is able to tell me how it is going to stop Black Money or Corruption.
All the Govt supporters are calling it the greatest decision ever by any Govt. anywhere. I am unable to understand what is so great about it. How is it going to stop corruption or new Black Money ? It is just an eyewash and the common people
are all just ignorant about the economic implications of such a move .

Its nothing Mr Nayar its a test to see how good people are in understanding what is right or wrong,most people understand when things go badly wrong and its too late to correct we are a democracy power is with the people lets hope people can correct it in time.

Demonetization In India » Post #13

Sat Nov 26, 2016 05:53 in General Talk

truptigije wrote: PM had taken the right decision to Demonetization of indian currency ban on Rs 500 & Rs 1000 Note. Since Ordinary People are facing problem of exchange and even to withdraw the same. still the black money had not come out from several Business man and politicial people there was no action, seen just oridinary people and poor are facing problem for this there should be some extra provision should be provided for the normal people who standing in queue for day.

Dont worry no politician or big business house will be exposed,politicians fight only in public but belong to the same community big business houses fund political parties they are protected only the common man who elects a government suffer

Demonetization In India » Post #6

Fri Nov 25, 2016 16:41 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: bad , no cash , small busines problem ,economy going back , they tried before once , was not working...WRONG

Indian economy dominated by cash transactions, the disruption has been huge. Certain vegetable sellers in Mumbai have been closing early or entirely. Grocers were said to have accepted the old money for vastly inflated prices. Even those with new money face the challenge of getting change when they try to spend it.

The demonetized notes composed 85% of India’s circulating money

Thats right the poor are going to get crushed,GDP growth will go down by 2%,the rich are taking their money out from the country, three well known Mumbai builders have meet Donald Trump in an effort to shift business,people are hoarding money in just 10 days people have already accumulated RS1500000 in cash how?

Demonetization In India » Post #4

Fri Nov 25, 2016 16:12 in General Talk

Its only a way to collect taxes ,government cannot tax people directly,or else corruption black money is on the rise,people having black money are sitting preety,black money and corruption cannot be contained by just changing currency our system is so corrupt that people find a way to get things done,couple of people are being caught is no proof of what the government says its just an eye wash,first changes need to be bought into our system then steps to curb corruption and black money.

I'm A New Clixsense Member Looking To Earn $10/day » Post #4

Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:04 in Member Introduction

Two things are important depending on your country you get opertunities to earn it all depends on the Advertisers secondly you need to be very active spend a lot of time and hard work on the site

clixgrid » Post #4

Thu Nov 17, 2016 09:56 in Your Stats

If you click everyday your full 30 chances you will win regularly

only clickinkg » Post #2

Mon Nov 14, 2016 06:55 in Your Stats

Yes its good you get 5 more chances to click

Would you quit your job for taking online survey? » Post #10

Mon Nov 07, 2016 05:50 in General Talk

No wonder politicians are taking everyone for a ride because people have become lazy

Space and Earth » Post #11

Sun Nov 06, 2016 18:22 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: In Space where on Planet Earth is North Pole located ?

North ? South ? West or East

The North pole and the South pole is on the earths Axis irrespective of where you are.From space an astronaut can always see the earth on his onboard instrument which will show a tilt of 23.5deg thats the Axis of the earth

Just won half jackpot on clixgrid » Post #9

Sat Nov 05, 2016 06:42 in Success Stories

Thanks everyone

Just won half jackpot on clixgrid » Post #3

Sat Nov 05, 2016 04:44 in Success Stories

Thanks Rajukurup

Just won half jackpot on clixgrid » Post #1

Sat Nov 05, 2016 04:08 in Success Stories

Just won $5 on Clixgrid. Total clicks 67,696,total Clixgrid winning $32.65

clixgrid » Post #2

Thu Nov 03, 2016 04:47 in Your Stats

Congratulations keep clicking

From India anyone Getting survey? » Post #12

Fri Oct 21, 2016 18:57 in Hindi

Rawkerboi wrote: Guys are you getting Surveys daily?
From past one week I am not getting surveys! The one which I get, I am either screen out or disqualified!
This is first time its happening like that!

Yes do get 3-4 surveys everyday but very difficult to qualify, you can consider yourself lucky if you qualify even for one,

$10!! » Post #18

Sat Oct 15, 2016 03:58 in Success Stories

richarduk99 wrote: Just won $10 on clixgrid
thank you clixsense
always won lots of smaller prizes up to $2.50 over
the years, but this was a nice surprise!!!!!

My ClixGrid Stats

Chances (Left/Total) 54 60
Clicks (Today/Total) 6 106,373
Winnings (Today/Total) $10.00 $56.15

Its really wonderful,you got paid for your hard work,your clixgrid statics show you have clicked regularly,Congrats and best of luck

Mathew » Post #3

Thu Oct 06, 2016 02:44 in General Talk

Do you mean the Hurricane ?,be careful and stay safe .

I got them behind the KFC » Post #11

Mon Oct 03, 2016 04:30 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: I wouldnd't even be surprised if this is true.

In The states you can buy anything :lol:

Maybe we should wait until we actually landed on mars,Before selling out of it :D

Some American agency's are selling tickets to Mars,Nasa says they have nothing to do with it,many Indians have also bought tickets to Mars,and are preparing to leave their families forever,no maned mission has ever been to Mars,one wonders what these people think how they are going to go who is taking them,common sence is gone with the wind.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 22:01:19 EST