Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Surveys » Post #2

Tue Feb 07, 2017 03:14 in Hindi

There is no fixed time for surveys to be available you can try and download CLIXADDON you will find it on top of your page it will tell you everything when Advertisements offers surveys are available,complete your survey profile on the survey page its very important if you are worried about getting disqualified there is nothing wrong in it,it happens to everyone keep trying as you get surveys be active.When you begin a survey that you have qualified for most of the time it tells you how long the survey will take to complete it should take longer than that for you to complete just remember take your time it should not look like you answered in a hurry,prequalification questions should always match your profile.your survey answers should always be realistic or you wont get paid.

survey » Post #2

Tue Feb 07, 2017 02:45 in Filipino

Most importantly complete your survey profile on the survey page it helps advertisers to know which survey fits your profile, if you keep getting disqualified there is nothing to worry it happens to everyone.

problems regarding surveys » Post #2

Tue Feb 07, 2017 02:40 in Success Stories

Just make shure your survey profile on the survey page is complete its very important so that you can keep getting surveys as they are avilable if the problem is you are getting disqualified dont worry it happens to everyone just look for other opertunities

Unfortunately You Didn't Qualify for This survey » Post #2

Tue Feb 07, 2017 02:31 in Hindi

Its ok it happens to everyone,just make shure your survey profile on the survey page is complete so that you can qualify for the appropriate survey which fits your profile dont be disappointed just look for other opertunities.

Survey » Post #2

Mon Feb 06, 2017 02:20 in Your Stats

Congrats keep it up

Reading Adds » Post #1

Sat Feb 04, 2017 19:13 in General Talk

I just clicked on a add and stopped because it had a picture of an Indian lady it said invest in a site where wealthy Indians invest but as I kept on reading it said who cannot invest in this site name of seven countries were given one of them was India reason given why people from given seven countries cannot invest is as follows THEY HACK SPAM CHEAT.wonder did the advertiser put this add for India to tell us what they think we do very bad Advertising.

Anybody from India completing surveys? » Post #6

Sun Jan 29, 2017 00:31 in Hindi

tatsat wrote: i m trying so many time but still not :cry:

Complete your survey profile on the survey page and you have to be active ,more time you spend on the site you will get more opertunities.

Will the world end » Post #3

Sat Jan 28, 2017 18:16 in General Talk

Six billion years for the world to end the sun will die we wont be there to see it,we will only kill each other over stupid things

Hello Everyone » Post #9

Fri Jan 27, 2017 06:03 in Member Introduction

Welcome and best of luck .Its also praise worthy of Clixsense that a account survived so long

Understanding , Locked , Mods » Post #3

Thu Jan 26, 2017 02:18 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: I see many post , locked , still do not understand it fully

What is really locked ? just that kind of post or people and post ?

If people are locked to ,where are they locked ? in jail or in ,, smart house , or what and how long they have to stay there

Why even you got locked many times try to recall where did you find yourself

Biticoin PTC sites » Post #1

Wed Jan 25, 2017 05:36 in General Talk

I have been reading reviews about Biticoin PTC sites,if someone here is a member of such a site without naming any site could someone tell me the earning options.

Any tips and strategy » Post #2

Wed Jan 18, 2017 05:10 in Filipino

LightningLion wrote: Hi guys,

Any tips and strategy for newbie?

Still no tasks available.

Who is a newbie just check your account date of joining Clixsense?

any Tips? » Post #2

Sun Jan 15, 2017 05:16 in General Talk

You are from the US and you cannot complete two offers to get your checklist its amazing,all the examples you have given are the best ways to earn here,you need to put some more time here and get what you need,the more active you are you will get more opertunities to earn,best of luck you have been long enough here to do well.

Clixgrid is a money grid » Post #3

Sat Jan 14, 2017 00:26 in Your Stats

Its good while you are lucky but its not a money grid,you will make approximately $8-10 at an average in a year.best of luck have a nice time.

Why? Why? Why? » Post #5

Thu Jan 12, 2017 17:49 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Not everyone is doing it as easy as you,time is money many people like me still have a job Clixsense is an extra income if you still work you will take every kind of job seriously

Will never work here if I have a job
Min pay here is around 15 dollar per hour , why sit here all day for few buck ???

Not everyone is here the whole day,for many even a few $ make a difference

Why? Why? Why? » Post #2

Thu Jan 12, 2017 16:47 in General Talk

Not everyone is doing it as easy as you,time is money many people like me still have a job Clixsense is an extra income if you still work you will take every kind of job seriously

Global test market » Post #1

Thu Jan 12, 2017 09:24 in Success Stories

YAHOO definetly its a new year,first ever survey completed by Global test market,congratulations Global test market :clap: :D :) :)

offers » Post #1

Thu Jan 12, 2017 05:55 in General Talk

How to complete an offer the easy way,click on an offer wait for it to load,if you see offer does not exist means offer completed its not a joke it happened to me thrice today with diffrent offers

Clicking Adds » Post #3

Wed Jan 11, 2017 18:43 in General Talk

That is what everyone does surveys offers tasks they are the best way to earn but while you are active you can also click the adds you get,we used to get very few adds for our country but recently its been better,in countries where earning opertunities are less one has to click the adds regularly

Clicking Adds » Post #1

Wed Jan 11, 2017 17:43 in General Talk

Very good time for clicking adds here,I have been getting $0.01, $0.02 adds if you click just 28 adds you can earn atleast $0.10
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2021 23:21:12 EST