Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

I won $0.25 » Post #9

Mon Mar 13, 2017 08:22 in Your Stats

Congratulations very nice

won clixgrid :) » Post #3

Mon Mar 13, 2017 08:13 in Your Stats

Congratulations keep clicking

Success Journey with YourSurvey(18/6/17 to 13/3/17 » Post #2

Mon Mar 13, 2017 02:23 in Success Stories

Even I always had a problem with yoursurvey my score is ok 115 but they ask a question and it says verifying that verifying process never ends I have waited for 30min it still keeps verifying I have had this problem since long so I just ignore their surveys.

JUST WON ON GRID :) » Post #2

Sun Mar 12, 2017 01:00 in Success Stories

Congratulations good to see a member since 2007 still enjoys winning on the Clixgrid keep it up and keep clicking.

survey » Post #3

Sat Mar 11, 2017 18:16 in Your Stats

Must have been some error if you have not yet been paid for the survey just open the survey page you will see HISTORY &SUPPORT click it there you will see all the details of the survey and status,once you qualify for a survey and the survey begins take a screenshot at the end when you see congratulations take another screenshot if anything goes wrong you dont get paid you can send in a ticket at Clixsense helpdesk at the top of the page .

Change in daylight saving time » Post #3

Sat Mar 11, 2017 17:53 in General Talk

You talking about summer solstice longer days shorter nights in the southern hemisphere every month day becomes longer by 15min June 21st will be the longest day of the year the sun will be the closest, after June 21st day will start getting shorter on Dec 21st it will be longet night and shortest day sun will be futherest.

Ads » Post #1

Fri Mar 10, 2017 05:50 in General Talk

Watch a add twice get $0.001 because the add did not load properly does anyone else have the same problem or am I the only VVIP here.

successfully completed survey Samplicio.us » Post #2

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:13 in Success Stories

You have multiple posts for same topic not allowed in forum

My Survey » Post #1

Wed Mar 08, 2017 06:27 in Hindi

Lets see how many members are dumb like me,which one would you choose to qualify for a survey

Affeliate Link » Post #3

Sun Mar 05, 2017 05:47 in General Talk

Thats fine friend but how do you put it on another site.

Affeliate Link » Post #1

Sun Mar 05, 2017 05:08 in General Talk

Could someone please tell me how do I put the splash pages,banners on another site to advertise my affeliate link .

Thanks

Plz help urgent » Post #5

Sat Mar 04, 2017 21:24 in Hindi

You need to describe the problem more clearly if you cannot excess the site to get to your account how do you post here at the forum?

No surveys and offers » Post #3

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:01 in Hindi

It depends on your location and region if you read the forum topics you will see that lot of Indian members are able to complete the checklist quiet well but everyone can do it,even within a country avilability of offers and surveys vary .

Google » Post #1

Thu Mar 02, 2017 06:19 in General Talk

If I search Clixsense related topics I can find some forum posts there how do they get there,I found a post put up by me quiet sometime back I saw it for the ffirst time so I did not put it there question is who did ?

Persona.ly Offerwall is vanished » Post #8

Wed Mar 01, 2017 21:34 in Your Stats

Yes its gone maybe because they were not paying I had stopped trying their offers even after giving proof of completing offers they did not pay so I had to stop.

How often do you Open CLIXSENSE » Post #2

Sun Feb 26, 2017 23:33 in Hindi

I log in atleast five times,everything is not just country specific I have noticed from people posting here that avilability of offers surveys vary from place to place even within a country even prequalification for many surveys will show a list citys,I mostly get surveys at 3.00am-6.00am if I am loged in here between this time I will complete my checklist very easily.

Clixsense on mobile device » Post #2

Sun Feb 26, 2017 05:31 in Hindi

No very few surveys are available on a mobile,if you have a Android phone its should be a good one,Android does not support Flash Player you have to download a brouser that supports flash player then go to Google and findout which version of flash player will work on your phone and downloaded brouser then download it from the browser that supports flash player,you can then login to Clixsense.

Framebreaks Ads. » Post #2

Sat Feb 25, 2017 23:23 in Filipino

Its nothing you will see cancel or continue just click continue it will be ok

regarding referrals » Post #2

Wed Feb 22, 2017 00:02 in Hindi

Its very difficult to get referrals,just go to your account summary page and use your Affeliate link wherever you can just ask people to use your Affeliate link to register with Clixsense,there is also a Affeliate page you will see it on top your page you will find banners you can use them to advertise your Affeliate link,its not allowed to putup links or names of other sites here but you will find them on Google you can register with some sites and advertise.

Suggestion Required From My Indian Friends » Post #4

Mon Feb 20, 2017 02:15 in Hindi

Same email id will do as you have for paypal,just go to Google type comprasion between Paypal and Payzaa you will get a very good idea.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 23:21:47 EST