Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Hello » Post #2

Tue Mar 21, 2017 07:18 in Your Stats

Hello sir did you forget congratulations for what ?

If paypal won't be back!!!! » Post #9

Tue Mar 21, 2017 07:15 in Your Stats

Guys make some money whats gone is gone here everyone sounds like moaning

If paypal won't be back!!!! » Post #3

Tue Mar 21, 2017 03:55 in Your Stats

Nice idea keep earning earning and earning thats why paypal is gone

OFFERS » Post #1

Tue Mar 21, 2017 02:59 in General Talk

Its amazing that I have been completing offers from a offer wall successfully but now they have not approved four offers reason given advertisers could not detect the IP address of my device,IP address of your device is visible to every site you visit on the internet unless you choose to hide it in that case you wont be able to access a site on the internet,so the reason given was quiet absurd.

Direct affiliates » Post #2

Mon Mar 20, 2017 18:39 in General Talk

If you see your referrals click on them to chat and tell them to do something creative and constructive rather than just clicking adds I can tell you with assurance you wont get locked on CHAT just try it.

hi » Post #6

Mon Mar 20, 2017 07:54 in Member Introduction

Your statistics show you are a member since 2010 everything else is blank ?

CHAT » Post #1

Sun Mar 19, 2017 00:36 in General Talk

After typing in chat how does one send it .

wow i won $0.50 » Post #8

Sun Mar 19, 2017 00:15 in Success Stories

Congratulations well done

Most used Word » Post #12

Sat Mar 18, 2017 03:00 in General Talk

In the real sence most used word is NO,people have a habbit of saying No to everything because of disagreement.

What's most important for you?? » Post #5

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:22 in General Talk

Definitely family ,no woman will marry you if you dont have a job good enough to support a family,so naturally you will have food money a house to live

How to get Referrals ? Frds Need ur Ideas. » Post #3

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:02 in Hindi

You can get referrals but most of them will be inactive,I have a few all are inactive,I have a traffic exchange account members saw my Clixsense add and I made some good friends but they did not click on my referral link ,what you need is active referrals no one can tell you how

complete 2 surveys and complete check list bonus » Post #6

Thu Mar 16, 2017 06:10 in Success Stories

Congratulations well done

I just earned 1$ in ClixGrid awesome Read My story » Post #2

Thu Mar 16, 2017 06:08 in Your Stats

Well done good to see your trust in the site

Many chances today and ClixGrid prize! » Post #8

Wed Mar 15, 2017 07:51 in Success Stories

Congratulations very good win keep clicking

offerwall survey » Post #2

Tue Mar 14, 2017 02:31 in Hindi

If you are talking about Knitting Factory survey it like any other survey you just need to qualify for it first then read the rules when you get to the main survey just read the review of the story given rate it if you were to see on your favourite TV channel place a bet and finally answer some questions you are asked your opinion about the story you read.its like a game very easy to do the survey.

I won $0.25 » Post #9

Mon Mar 13, 2017 08:22 in Your Stats

Congratulations very nice

won clixgrid :) » Post #3

Mon Mar 13, 2017 08:13 in Your Stats

Congratulations keep clicking

Success Journey with YourSurvey(18/6/17 to 13/3/17 » Post #2

Mon Mar 13, 2017 02:23 in Success Stories

Even I always had a problem with yoursurvey my score is ok 115 but they ask a question and it says verifying that verifying process never ends I have waited for 30min it still keeps verifying I have had this problem since long so I just ignore their surveys.

JUST WON ON GRID :) » Post #2

Sun Mar 12, 2017 01:00 in Success Stories

Congratulations good to see a member since 2007 still enjoys winning on the Clixgrid keep it up and keep clicking.

survey » Post #3

Sat Mar 11, 2017 18:16 in Your Stats

Must have been some error if you have not yet been paid for the survey just open the survey page you will see HISTORY &SUPPORT click it there you will see all the details of the survey and status,once you qualify for a survey and the survey begins take a screenshot at the end when you see congratulations take another screenshot if anything goes wrong you dont get paid you can send in a ticket at Clixsense helpdesk at the top of the page .
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 15:44:21 EST