Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

wow! what an Easter Weekend,phew! » Post #10

Tue Apr 18, 2017 13:14 in General Talk

Its nothing some people could not control their ego,lot of words said in haste,I thought someone was leaving Clixsense but everyones here what a waste of words.

Bye Folks - It's been Great! » Post #19

Sun Apr 16, 2017 23:13 in General Talk

A person who has been here on Clixsense nearly since Clixsense started makes such a hasty decision is surprising,no one can drive anyone out from here those who think that way are mistaken,she earned her place here its wrong to leave.

stay fit » Post #7

Sat Apr 15, 2017 13:27 in General Talk

Yes its very necessary to stay fit,if you land up in a hospital they will make you unfit,I have never landed up in a hospital in my life and I never did anything for it just lived in a routine and stayed active,in our country doctors dont come on duty regularly and where they do they make shure you dont leave a hospital quickly.

ClixGrid chances enlarging » Post #2

Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:12 in Success Stories

WoW you seem to be very good at completing the Clixgrid Checklist which has no bonus thats the truth of winning extra chances
CONGRATULATIONS

upline question » Post #16

Thu Apr 13, 2017 14:29 in General Talk

I have registered the same way with NEOBUX but my account shows no sponsor

upline question » Post #13

Thu Apr 13, 2017 14:13 in General Talk

You go to GOOGLE type Clicksense official site,and you will see what Clixsense is about there you will find sighn in sighnup or register click it and register where is the link? GOOGLE is showing you the Clixsense official website not an add put up by a Clixsense member

upline question » Post #11

Thu Apr 13, 2017 13:51 in General Talk

Yes I agree if you click a link then its ok but if no link is clicked someone is making free bucks

upline question » Post #9

Thu Apr 13, 2017 13:31 in General Talk

I completely agree that a sponsorer cannot do your work in anyway but definetly there can be a rule that he gains the first year for bringing someone to this great site then after that he can stick his great name just for a member to know that he is the sponsorer,there are so many members here like me who did not click any link to register with Clixsense we just came through the Clixsense official website but from nowhere a guy appears called a sponsorer.

No Luck To Get eXtra BoNuS » Post #2

Thu Apr 13, 2017 09:02 in Hindi

Stay awake till server time you will get through,surveys come even at odd time,try your luck,I have mostly completed the checklist after 11pm or between 3am to 6am,try your luck,my best wishes with you.

The 20 most tolerant countries....tasman1 » Post #12

Wed Apr 12, 2017 08:39 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Marcel-R6 all Scandinavian countries dont know what is the meaning of intolerance few things going wrong people think its very bad but in 1/4 of the world people have never seen what is good life so they make it worse mindset has become that way,politicians take advantage and play with peoples sentiments,anyway we are not in any list nither tolerant or least tolerant so how does one define something in between

Nothing personal Arvind but you honestly have no clue how and what is going on in most of Europe these days.
But your entitled to your opinion ;)

I know what you are taking about its happening even in our country it takes time for people to realise what is going wrong

The 20 most tolerant countries....tasman1 » Post #6

Wed Apr 12, 2017 03:20 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 all Scandinavian countries dont know what is the meaning of intolerance few things going wrong people think its very bad but in 1/4 of the world people have never seen what is good life so they make it worse mindset has become that way,politicians take advantage and play with peoples sentiments,anyway we are not in any list nither tolerant or least tolerant so how does one define something in between

How to get referrals easily » Post #2

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:34 in Hindi

There is no easy way many members dont have referrals they concentrate on the Clixsense programme to earn,you can advertise your referral link on other sites start a blog,sometimes even I wonder how do people get referrals because I have never clicked on a link to register I have always done it direct from the official site,many people want to make money easily and fast they could click on your link but the question is will they stay.

any natural remedies for a mosquito repellent? » Post #30

Mon Apr 10, 2017 09:02 in General Talk

:D very funny all the remedies,most natural way to keep mosquitoes away apply rose water on your body its also good for your skin just remember its not the rose water that we drink as a cooler

ClixGrid Stat » Post #2

Sun Apr 09, 2017 22:56 in Success Stories

I think its ok last 3000 clicks I had a few hundred free chances which dont have value and $0.50

I do not understand....tasman1 » Post #8

Fri Apr 07, 2017 09:30 in General Talk

Its a marketing strategy profit margin for most things is above 200%,they sell more by making it cheaper for more and end up still making a very good profit,eg 300ml coke Rs25,2Lt Rs 70 one free total 4L coke for Rs70 they still make profit but end up selling more .

What's the last movie or TV show you saw? » Post #85

Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:46 in General Talk

TV Series on AXN Sex and the city

SURVEYS ITS A COOL DAY » Post #6

Tue Apr 04, 2017 06:07 in Success Stories

Thanks everyone

melodious monday-03.04.2017 » Post #4

Mon Apr 03, 2017 23:38 in Success Stories

Even I got 8 surveys total $ 2.24

SURVEYS ITS A COOL DAY » Post #2

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:50 in Success Stories

Just completed another survey from Speakup for $0.20

SUPERSTITION » Post #1

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:22 in General Talk

Dogs and Cats are the most common pets that people have, at night when its very quiet what would you hear that would make you think that something bad is going to happen,its been three months now everyday at night I hear dogs not barking but crying gives a very uneasy feeling,now since a few days ago a few blocks away I hear cats crying they cry continously day and night,thirteen years ago when my father passed away three cats sat on the wall behind and cryied neighbours said its a bad omen even if you try to drive them away they dont go at night their eyes glow gives a very creapy feeling the day my father passed away the cats were gone since then I have heard them cry and someone staying closeby has passed away,I can hear them again now a few block away,can cats sence a persons death or is it something just in the mind or a superstition.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 15:41:13 EST