Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

SURVEYS - Could we get an incentive for our time? » Post #19

Tue May 30, 2017 09:10 in General Talk

rcarosin wrote: Seems the way to go, but, alas, I've tried that already last year, and to no avail. Ah, well, at least the poll shows the true state of majority. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Anyways, I won't close the poll in defeat, though, because one site I approached was more than happy to reward us for our time even when we got disqualified. Maybe Clixsense will ask their Survey Providers to take this poll into account and see if they can make a plan. I don't give up, no matter what. I know that there are people like me out there, and although we're heard, sometimes we are disregarded because we don't fit into their agenda or time or consideration. Anyways, I get disheartened by some of the comments, so I'm just going to leave this like this. I am so glad for those who have voted in the positive for a change and a big THANK YOU to you all. For those who don't understand, and think that the Advertising and Marketing World cannot afford to do this and will take away a cent or so from their earnings, well, I'm at a loss for words...

An Clixsense Administrator carried out a poll on PayPal,we dont have a administrator here so the poll means nothing just views

SURVEYS - Could we get an incentive for our time? » Post #16

Mon May 29, 2017 22:09 in General Talk

Couple of days ago I completed a survey for 0.13$,History &Support still shows completed survey company will review and decide after a month,I have already donated it,survey companys are minting money,this is the wrong place to suggest anything,just open support and try to sell them this idea of paying a cent for trying out a survey even if you get disqualified I am shure they will have a hearty laugh.

temps hit record high,,,50 degrees celsius today! » Post #14

Sun May 28, 2017 12:58 in General Talk

Oh yes thats right just put some coffee in a cup and pour boiling water and have it,everyone has it that way its not hot.

SURVEYS - Could we get an incentive for our time? » Post #4

Sun May 28, 2017 11:08 in General Talk

I always hope I get paid for the surveys I complete that in itself will be an incentive

temps hit record high,,,50 degrees celsius today! » Post #12

Sun May 28, 2017 10:40 in General Talk

charez wrote:
Queensheeba wrote: today at around 4pm Pak time,temps hit a very unbearingly high at 50C! :o
its becoming very uncomfortable to tolerate ,i have only been here a month and am returning back again to the UK at the end of the month before i end up being roasted....it is infact making me pretty ill,so i have no option but to leave my hubby who is much more heat resistant,,,like tefal and go to cool down for a while and return when its much cooler.

anyone here had very high temps in their countries,infact higher than 50C?

You must be wet :lol: :lol:

:silent:

Actually local people can bear the heat they dont get wet,they walk under the sun to get to work ,many people have outdoor jobs they look ok

temps hit record high,,,50 degrees celsius today! » Post #4

Sun May 28, 2017 08:57 in General Talk

Yes 50 Deg Celsius is quiet common,many people die every year of sun stroke,mostly people eat a lot of onion in such places it helps to prevent sun stroke if you dont like onions dring a lot of water with Glucose it reduces the effect of heat

How can I earn faster with clixSense » Post #2

Sun May 28, 2017 07:19 in General Talk

Welcome,your question is very common you have been a member since 2012 by now you should have known better than me how to earn here maybe you can give me a few tips.

Earnings from Commissions » Post #4

Wed May 24, 2017 16:47 in Filipino

Not bad where did you get those guys who know how to click

Trailer survey » Post #3

Wed May 24, 2017 16:29 in General Talk

The movie got over so you got disqualified :D

Trailer survey » Post #1

Wed May 24, 2017 09:03 in General Talk

Got $0.73 for watching trailers no question of disqualification, dont need a profile to watch trailers right ?

Paypal required » Post #2

Tue May 23, 2017 19:42 in General Talk

You got it wrong,PayPal stopped operations with Clixsense actually most of the PTC sites dont have paypal,so its a closed issue you have other options to get your money

Hello from Lake Charles, LA » Post #4

Tue May 23, 2017 17:47 in Member Introduction

btizeno1 wrote: Hi

My name is Brandon, and I am joining this site from friendly Lake Charles, Louisiana. I am a freelance writer, & up-and-coming author just in the hunt for some extra money, and I've heard many good things about ClixSense through word of mouth, as well as internet searches. So, I'm giving it a shot. Wish me luck :D

Welcome, your account statistics show you registered with Clixsense two years ago,what did you hear about Clixsense two years ago that made you inactive and how has it changed your opinion now

Problem in viewing adds » Post #2

Tue May 23, 2017 16:39 in Filipino

Maybe you can reboot your system and clear private data, cookies, History,Cache in your browser settings and get back to your account in Clixsense

Aliens to alert surveys DNA...tasman1 » Post #4

Tue May 23, 2017 15:11 in General Talk

You are joking,Your Survey quality control questions will burn down their circuit they will forget they aliens ,all your surveys will start reversing and become garbage your account summary page will show Total earned -1435769$,then no Tasman1 from tomorrow

How To get More Surveys Please Help Me » Post #2

Tue May 23, 2017 02:33 in Member Introduction

Complete your survey profile on the survey page, try out the survey routers on the survey page you can click on them any number of timesand most important stay active,there is no other way even active members find it difficult at times to complete surveys,

Where You From ? » Post #75

Mon May 22, 2017 18:54 in General Talk

None of those options given in the poll fit my origin,Valerie had a unique knack of identifying peoples origin she always identified me as someone from outer space,I am the only Clixsense member from another planet another galaxy.

1 BTC - 10,0000.00 TL (3000$ Gelebilir) » Post #162

Mon May 22, 2017 09:35 in Turkish

Guys time to start mining and hold positions

I own over 250k dogecoin » Post #20

Mon May 22, 2017 07:56 in General Talk

Price of a biticoin goes up another $70 the guys from Turkey in the forum loading bits,its going to be a carnival

I own over 250k dogecoin » Post #18

Mon May 22, 2017 03:04 in General Talk

I started mining biticoins a year ago in the past few months value of bitcoin has doubled I am already sitting on a small fortune 5.235 bitcoins just hoping within this year it will multiply another 50%.

New Member Introduction. » Post #1

Sun May 21, 2017 07:41 in General Talk

Please welcome new member to Clixsense
QUEENSHEEBA :D its a new and very original way of welcoming a member and friend
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2021 22:26:54 EST