Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Super GRID $1 » Post #3

Mon Jun 19, 2017 03:34 in Success Stories

Congratulations

My grandmother doesn't want to be treated » Post #10

Sun Jun 18, 2017 18:33 in General Talk

There is a saying old age is the worse curse in the life of a human being no one really knows what it is to be in old age its very tough,just put yourself in your grandmothers place and imagine what it is to be in her situation which is also very tough have some respect for her dont force things its better to talk to her and see what goes on in her mind,my mother could see six months before her time came she was fine but there are people who can see time she went with me to the doctor regularly had her medicine as time came closer she too started throwing her medicine in the toilet,I had to talk to her I told her have your medicine and let time take care when the time comes even the medicine wont work so dont throw it she did understand and continued with her medicine its very true when time comes nothing can stop it your family should pay her a visit and talk to her with respect dont force her just try to find out what goes on in her mind that is what is important

One of those days. » Post #2

Sun Jun 18, 2017 18:06 in General Talk

Its a very common and small issue,the better you do your expectations increase there are members who take earning here as a job but Clixsense is not an alternative to a job its a place where you can make some money extra cash that is what an Clixsense advertisement says isnt it

my PTC click-earnings » Post #9

Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:56 in Your Stats

Very nice wish it gets better

The final goal is immortality » Post #2

Sat Jun 17, 2017 02:24 in General Talk

Maybe they need these immortal humans for space travel even if they become Zombies no one will know

Can you tell me the time to do survey from india? » Post #3

Fri Jun 16, 2017 06:56 in Hindi

Best time to do surveys in India is when you get them

Bored ? Do this ....tasman1 » Post #2

Wed Jun 14, 2017 04:15 in General Talk

If you are married dont do the above in your wifes presence you will get a divorce papers it she does not slap you,you can thank her.

Clixsense Chat Strange Message asking for Help!! » Post #6

Mon Jun 12, 2017 08:27 in General Talk

CroqueMitaine wrote: It's true, asking to you any help is so strange. Nobody in is his right mind would do that !

You got a pretty new name change Charez

Been ill and down in the dumps :( » Post #3

Mon Jun 12, 2017 07:29 in General Talk

Its nothing you got over heated at 50deg now you are cooling down ,have some biryani and you will be ok

Clixsense Chat Strange Message asking for Help!! » Post #3

Mon Jun 12, 2017 07:10 in General Talk

Its not strange its fraud,I took a screenshot of the message I got on chat and tried to submit a ticket at help maybe Clixsense is aware of it and has asked not to repond to the message some people are trying to take advantage of the system the email given in the message is fake

Joined ClixSense recently » Post #2

Sun Jun 11, 2017 05:59 in Member Introduction

Welcome Eric best of luck have a nice time

5 EXTRA CHANCES IN GRID » Post #5

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:34 in Success Stories

Congratulations for five extra chances to win 10$

won 5 extra chances! » Post #13

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:22 in Success Stories

Seems lot of extra charges to win 10$

clix grid win » Post #3

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:19 in Your Stats

Congratulations for five extra chances to win $10

Unable to open a survey » Post #2

Mon Jun 05, 2017 18:14 in Hindi

And you are also violating rules here how many posts you have put up of the same topic

Unable to open a survey » Post #2

Mon Jun 05, 2017 18:10 in Your Stats

You got serious problem an agency is tapping your computer

vegan or non vegan » Post #9

Sun Jun 04, 2017 02:00 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: meat , all kind of meat

You mean snake crocodile frog ............

Hello I Am From England. » Post #2

Sun Jun 04, 2017 01:53 in Member Introduction

Welcome back and best of luck

NO SURVEY » Post #2

Fri Jun 02, 2017 06:13 in Hindi

I dont know which brouser you are using, use Firefox

SURVEYS - Could we get an incentive for our time? » Post #22

Tue May 30, 2017 15:06 in General Talk

I wont mind if they give me five extra chances on the grid for trying out a survey :D
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 23:08:01 EST