Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

The end of ClixSense? » Post #40

Sun Jul 02, 2017 03:53 in General Talk

Just imagine members who earn from referrals are going to be big losers every member who leaves will reduce earnings,24% in this poll say they are leaving

Engagetv is good alternative to replace ptc » Post #2

Sun Jul 02, 2017 01:17 in General Talk

Completely agree but its not working for everyone I could watch videos on engagetv whole day and not earn a single cent,just like that orange video link on account summary page it always showed no videos available please try later amazingly its still there.

Reflections on changes » Post #5

Sat Jul 01, 2017 16:03 in General Talk

Oh cool 19 hours after the server reset I have made 0.052$ no surveys sounds great

removal of ptc ads » Post #8

Sat Jul 01, 2017 15:56 in General Talk

Oh wow after the server reset PTC have gone down no surveys wonder whats happening,I have made just 0.042$ in the past 19hours after reset

Premier membership » Post #5

Fri Jun 30, 2017 16:22 in Hindi

I dont even know how my sponsor came I did not click on any link to register on Clixsense I registered directly from the Clixsense official site thats why my sponsor is just imaginative the very fact that he has a private email id he is here on for the benifit I have been active every day since I registered with Clixsense that is four years there has not been a single day that I have not been here so I can imagine my sponsor is also gaining from me

News » Post #1

Thu Jun 29, 2017 15:13 in General Talk

What type of news do you watch
Yesterday I got back home from work freshned up and switched on the TV
One guy was telling precisely to the last number how many cows are there in the country
A government minister was saying 50% of deaths are related to people taking selfies with their phone he was telling people to be careful how they use their phone
Wonder how people die taking selfies,maybe they went bunjy jumping without anything tied up

Changed Avatar » Post #2

Thu Jun 29, 2017 13:19 in General Talk

Never seen this currency,what denomination is it

Affiliates » Post #2

Sun Jun 25, 2017 15:58 in General Talk

There is no hard and fast rule to get referrals,even a member who has many referrals will tell you Advertise on Facebook,Twitter,other PTC sites but no one will tell you how actually they get those referrals, even you can try its just a question of luck that someone clicks on your link,frankly I have never clicked on any link on any site

I just won! » Post #2

Sun Jun 25, 2017 15:38 in Success Stories

Congratulations

I just create my first Bitcoin wallet today » Post #16

Sat Jun 24, 2017 03:06 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote: @tasman I am getting as many Bitcoin I can. This why I join free Bitcoin you roll a dice every hour.

I will be setting my alarm every one hour for free Bitcoin

There are sites that give 0.00000010-0.00000156 bits every hour if you get a lucky number you get larger number of bits,you get 2 lottery tickets every hour seven lottery winners are declared every week,you get two reward points every hour which can be converted to gift cards,btc's,lottery tickets,you can earn 4% per annum if your winnings are kept in deposit,you need to join three such sites to make minimum $2000 in a year,if you put your biticoins to mining they could multiply as you wish .am I right ?

Want help regarding postcode knowledge » Post #2

Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:51 in General Talk

Then that survey is not for Indian members it is for a country where that type of postal code is applicable

Good day for me,!!!!! » Post #2

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 in Success Stories

Congratulations very good keep it up,and also congratulations to Pakistan cricket team they did very well in the championship cup.

18 yrs old H.S dropout got rich in Bitcoin » Post #2

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:28 in General Talk

Oh yes there is still time if you invest in Bitcoins you can still make a lot of money many experts think there is still a lot of upside

10 biggest cities in 2030...tasman1 » Post #13

Thu Jun 22, 2017 03:00 in General Talk

Delhi-India 36.1 million people is also one of the worst citys in the world to live in,pollution level is very high,crime rate is very high,very unsafe for women rate of rape is very high even foreigner get raped ,everything in the city is a political issue,governments make new laws that make life tougher

Would you quit your job for full time Clixsense » Post #5

Thu Jun 22, 2017 02:44 in General Talk

I would never earn here on Clicksense anywhere close to what I earn with my full time job,you need money for all those good things you have mentioned it wont be possible with earnings on Clixsense,actually I am quiet worried as to how I am going to maintain my standard of living once I retire.

TODAY I WON $0.25 » Post #2

Thu Jun 22, 2017 02:34 in Success Stories

Congratulations keep clicking to win 10$

Today I wasn't able to get my bonus. NO PTC » Post #4

Mon Jun 19, 2017 06:33 in General Talk

Clixsense history is more than ten years old ,you have been a member since 27th April 2017 which history are you talking about ?

Won grid. » Post #3

Mon Jun 19, 2017 03:37 in Success Stories

Congratulations

WON IN GRID » Post #3

Mon Jun 19, 2017 03:36 in Success Stories

Congratulations

Super GRID $1 » Post #3

Mon Jun 19, 2017 03:34 in Success Stories

Congratulations
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 22:26:08 EST