Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

hows survey frequency on weekends? » Post #5

Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:55 in Hindi

Depends on your location being in the same country does not mean frequency of surveys tasks is the same,I do not do tasks here but on another site but still get tasks regularly maybe its not the same on Clixsense.

HELP PO, newbie here » Post #2

Mon Aug 07, 2017 01:07 in Filipino

The answer is in your question,just check the date and time on your device is it correct,have you installed an application or browser that uses a proxy VPN VPS,go to your accounts summary page at the bottom click FAQ and read some of the questions given there if you think anyone matches your problem click on it and read futher

My name is Lee Ann » Post #2

Sun Aug 06, 2017 02:37 in Member Introduction

Welcome, your location is it a real forest or just a name,could you please describe the place more in detail,thanks

No ADs » Post #3

Sun Aug 06, 2017 01:52 in Your Stats

Adds what adds there are no adds on this site maybe you are dreaming

Do you think Bitcoin is Fad or nextbeanie babies? » Post #12

Thu Aug 03, 2017 05:45 in General Talk

Biticoins are being traded on exchanges ,even in our country the government is considering comming out with a ETF which would mean Bitcoins will be traded on the exchange people did not make it an investment, governments have made it legal to trade,because its being traded its so volatile

Do you think Bitcoin is Fad or nextbeanie babies? » Post #8

Wed Aug 02, 2017 18:44 in General Talk

Anything that is traded on an exchange will fluctuate,people are investing in Bitcoins for short gains so it will remain in a range for sometime,in 2007 begning of the big recession there was a global meltdown markets lost 60-70% of their value many people lost everything many committed suicide but today markets are at all time high,its normal but not for people with no experience to get into it,even I have shares some have not even got back 50% after the 2007 fall,I think its best to invest in stages 15-20% if you put everything at once you will end up being a Beanie baby :D :lol:

Surveys still a waste of time for me » Post #13

Wed Aug 02, 2017 06:21 in General Talk

I have a question I have completed two offers for $0.60 there are thirteen more of the same all require free seven day trail subscription I subscribed for two of them downloading two apps from the Google store but I was not charged anything nor do the offers says if I unsubscribe award will be reversed, I received a email from Google confirming my subscription they say I can unsubscribe any time before the seven day trail ends or else after the seven day trail subscription will be renewed automatically for a month and I will be charged,question is what should I do ?

WAKE ME UP » Post #5

Mon Jul 24, 2017 06:19 in Success Stories

Yea thats it :D

WAKE ME UP » Post #3

Mon Jul 24, 2017 06:12 in Success Stories

charmoeren wrote: wake me up before I go go

earning so far this day 0.01 $

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ

Oye isnt this the lyrics of that top of the charts song,forgot the composer but the words just woke me up

Topic closed » Post #5

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:23 in Your Stats

I think its somehow with surveys breaking midway,disqualification I mange the bonus yes definitely not like before,atleast I am not in stampede situation to get cashout balance because there are no adds,now the forum looks more sensible without those clixgrid five extra chances win

Longing? » Post #2

Sun Jul 23, 2017 08:12 in General Talk

I was always neutral on the change,but its ok I am here to stay,I am very good at adapting to change .

Great Spot on Earth » Post #2

Sat Jul 22, 2017 22:21 in Filipino

If you say its a great internet site I would agree with you ,but a great spot on earth for what ,for a vacation,picnic ?

Huge panic Bitcoin price dropping like a rock » Post #44

Fri Jul 21, 2017 08:04 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: I got them four years ago so they were just $250 for one BTC ,I can afford to sit wont go below $250,I have registered with two sites which give free BTC every hour I use them to mining ,if Clixsense has Bitcoin cashout directly to Bitcoin address I can gamble a bit

Do you still use Bitcoin dice sites today?

I have never gambled on a Bitcoin dice site,I have a very good job ,so whatever I earn here I can take risk

Can't make money since the revamp. » Post #2

Fri Jul 21, 2017 06:44 in Success Stories

You were very positive about the change in a post right,give it some time,I was neutral but I think things are ok I intend to stay

All referral stop working after PTC gone » Post #2

Fri Jul 21, 2017 06:39 in General Talk

Oh its unfortunate but it was expected isnt it ,if they were just clicking adds they will also have to think of an alternative to earn,just hope they have not left Clixsense

Huge panic Bitcoin price dropping like a rock » Post #41

Thu Jul 20, 2017 19:48 in General Talk

I got them four years ago so they were just $250 for one BTC ,I can afford to sit wont go below $250,I have registered with two sites which give free BTC every hour I use them to mining ,if Clixsense has Bitcoin cashout directly to Bitcoin address I can gamble a bit

Huge panic Bitcoin price dropping like a rock » Post #36

Thu Jul 20, 2017 18:42 in General Talk

Maybe Clixsense gets Bitcoin cashout to my Bitcoin address I can gamble a bit,I have 5BTC no jokes dreaming of becoming a Biticoin Billionaire in ten years if something is left :D :mrgreen:

Enjoying the New Offer :) » Post #10

Thu Jul 20, 2017 07:04 in Your Stats

Guys in India its offer Toro in offers section

Enjoying the New Offer :) » Post #8

Thu Jul 20, 2017 06:48 in Your Stats

Click Toro in offers click on video button ,it was available four months back you can try at your location.

Downhill » Post #2

Thu Jul 20, 2017 06:42 in Success Stories

Not shure what is the lecture about ,you are not going so no problem right ?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 17:28:00 EST