Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

How To Keep Referrals Active?? » Post #18

Sat Oct 07, 2017 19:29 in General Talk

I have two referrals they registered here and thats it both did not know how to install a flash player so they they felt it was a waste of time,both are known to me one of them is my financial advisers son,Tasman is right most people want to make money quickly and easily,before the changes came in there used to be a list of top advertisers on Clixsense,they must be still here but not to earn like us they have active referrals in hundreds,and inactive referrals in thousands,they are like brokers,their earnings are in thousands from their referrals, :D :D like we talk here on the forum they must be having a school to educate their referrals to be active isnt it :D

Your next phone will be? » Post #5

Sat Oct 07, 2017 08:21 in General Talk

Just got back home,my son wacked some live concerts in Blue Ray quality on his phone transferred it to a pendrive right now he is watching Dire Straits live at Basel Switzerland full concert on his Smart TV really mind blowing

Your next phone will be? » Post #4

Sat Oct 07, 2017 05:51 in General Talk

Just upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8,how to transfer content very simple, just put a OTP pen diive in your phone and transfer, that pendrive will play all your videos music pictures on any OTP phone and also transfer content,your OTP pen drive can also transfer content to a Laptop,computer and play on a smart TV.a Sandisk OTP pendrive has two sides one goes into a phone the other into a Laptop,Computer,Smart TV USB IN.

How to destroy a computer » Post #10

Fri Oct 06, 2017 05:49 in General Talk

Why take so much trouble throw it outside the window ,they say Facebook friends are only in Facebook but I guarantee I will be under your wondow as a Clixsense friend

help » Post #2

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:47 in General Talk

Adds and Clixgrid have been removed from ClixSense,you can earn from offers surveys tasks.

Rejoined Clixsense » Post #4

Thu Oct 05, 2017 05:45 in Member Introduction

Shukla ji your account statistics show you can have another vacation and rejoin

survey problem » Post #2

Wed Oct 04, 2017 18:54 in Filipino

Survey got reversed ? But I like your spirit you are quiet happy

Greetings to everyone » Post #2

Wed Oct 04, 2017 18:49 in Member Introduction

Welcome my good wishes are with you.

COMPLETED 3 SURVEYS » Post #2

Wed Oct 04, 2017 18:33 in Success Stories

Congratulations nice work

Pollfish Survey Qualifications » Post #5

Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:14 in Hindi

I never qualified for a pollfish survey for nearly a month now I dont even get pollfish surveys in my account

HELLO EVERYONE » Post #11

Wed Oct 04, 2017 06:09 in Member Introduction

You have been here since 2012 but inactive,maybe Facebook is not an effective site,welcome to a PTC site

Say So for Good » Post #2

Tue Oct 03, 2017 07:28 in General Talk

So just close the tab and try another survey,getting email and address directly from you is not the only way,just check your email you will find mails from senders whom you dont even know,every where on the net privacy is not 100% you have to take it in to account when you are on the net.

re-Registered member » Post #3

Tue Oct 03, 2017 05:44 in Member Introduction

Words like take a chance,tricks dont work here,if you are hard working and active here results will show,biggest mistake you made was registering and laying off,there is a saying time is money you lost both.

Completed Survey » Post #2

Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:18 in Success Stories

Congratulations

Dogecoin will make me very rich man in the future » Post #20

Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:44 in General Talk

If you want to buy dogecoins,you can search on Google many sites will come up from where you can buy them,if you want to earn them the same applies register on a site that has a good review and rating,register and start earning that way you can earn enough to buy a couple of Pizzas in the long term.

VERY bad day » Post #4

Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:37 in General Talk

I have ten surveys right now on my surveys page,six are yoursurvey when I click on them after 30 sec it says no survey avilable right now all six are the same,they keep appearing on the survey page if you click them the result is the same,my Yoursurvey score is 120 no reason that it could be happening only to me.

Just Got In » Post #2

Fri Sep 29, 2017 18:23 in Member Introduction

Oh WoW welcome sheriff how is your town,does it shake below the feet,what do you want to know crocks sharks or Biticoins

help » Post #2

Fri Sep 29, 2017 08:21 in Member Introduction

If you completed the survey and clicked on the Congratulations page then you have to submit a ticket at Help Clixsense, you have to provide proof of completion in the form of a screenshot of the survey completed, a screenshot of the survey and the congratulations page ,if you dont have proof you wont get paid.

I am a new member » Post #3

Thu Sep 28, 2017 15:07 in Member Introduction

Most important complete your survey profile on the survey page ,rest depends on your country and availability of offers, surveys ,tasks will depend on Advertisers

The end of the world is sept 23,2017 » Post #29

Thu Sep 28, 2017 05:39 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: My wife still think it is end of the world , she continue to spend , spend , spend

Maybe she got fedup of you,you must be talking to her like answering a survey
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:07:33 EST